Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

would you like to see cars back in the sims4?

13...Next

Comments

• RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    No
    > @Tahabata said:
    > There are so many good ideas for this! Are you totally satisfied with just the upload screen content?

These are fun and unique ideas, but I think they are better saved for a sims 5 game. The amount of overhauling needed to include all these ideas I believe would be better spent in other areas. My opinion.

Personally I am fine with the sims teleporting to other lots, seems more futuristic somehow ;)
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    yes
    I'm sure people who voted no will say it's amazing when we'll get them. Exactly the same as Toddlers.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • wildflutterbywildflutterby Posts: 41 Member
    yes
    Yes...
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    When I build houses, because the Sims can't have cars I have to decide what to put in place of the garage. Sometimes I make it into a bedroom or a gym or even an in-door swimming pool.
    2quwd7.gif

• TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    yes
    I would. Would give me sims bustin out vibes where the loading screen is showing your sim driving. Then again..that would be weird going across the street...
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    yes
    I hope they can give us car as a holiday gift! I can just keep on hoping! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    yes
    I want to see it get out of the drive away at least like in TS2
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • pookysimsloverpookysimslover Posts: 339 Member
    yes
    I want them because I get tired of watching my Sim leave someplace and walk or run two blocks before disappearing, especially when I am recording it at the time! I would love to see them just get in their car and drive those two blocks! I would have even been happy with a taxi picking them up, rather then having them disappear from their homes, and then when they leave the bar or whatever they were at, run or walk a long ways before they go! Plus if it was real they would be walking for several miles to go home or to another lot, especially if the other place is in another town/city, it look silly to me!

And they could tinker with them too, maybe have them break down sometimes, and they have to fix them and they could have fixer uppers too, like in the other 2 Sims games!

And they had cars in The Sims 2, and it wasn't a open world, so that isn't a reason not to have them! AND they just appeared in the cars in The Sims 3, so they don't have to be able to drive out of a driveway, like in The Sims 2! Plus they could have it wear when you place a driveway down the curb area would change to accommodate it, I am sure that wouldn't be that hard to do, they have done it with other things! And if you have Get Famous you might notice the new curbs out front of the houses have the makings for a driveway, so the cars are likely coming, like it or not!
    To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    yes
    If we ever get cars, I imagine them being more like this; Sim gets into car, then travels to wherever. Available Options; Woohoo, Make out, Listen to Radio, Upgrade(Maybe Car Alarm; If we ever get burglars too), Teach Teen To Drive, Pull into Garage. For stuff like sending sims to rabbit-hole locations, I believe the car will just disappear with the sims. I don't think the roads would support cars, because of the way the worlds are made, but I don't think that'd ruin the whole experience, if we get good game-play along with it.
  • xoSnowyOwlxoxoSnowyOwlxo Posts: 29 Member
    yes
    I'd definitely like to have cars, those were particularly fun for me in the Sims 2, but I would also love to have pretty carriages/horse and carts...I love fantasy/historical elements in my gameplay personally, lol - it would be fun if we had, in the city for example, those cycle rickshaws that you can hire which are colourful and play music. Bicycles would maybe be a nice touch, too.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    yes
    Jase wrote: »
    Personally, I don't think cars would really add much in terms of gameplay and would rather see the Sims Team spend time on something else (i.e. firefighter and burglar NPCs, lounge chairs, body hair, trash compactors, etc).
    So you want firefighters that poof into the yard without a fire truck and burglars without police with a squad car to load them up when captured... so immersive.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"