Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge Main Page

Comments

• DebraF63DebraF63 Posts: 230 Member
    I guess please let us know when she updates the blog @illusie .
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    DebraF63 wrote: »
    I guess please let us know when she updates the blog @illusie .

Yes please. I'm still lurking this amazing challenge and am eager to see the updated rulesets for them. :smiley:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Sure, I'll keep you all posted on the progress.
    illusie wrote: »
    Sure, I'll keep you all posted on the progress.

Yay! Thanks illusie. <3
    We've got a new message from @Vihisha. She has finished updating all rules

🚨ATTENTION DRIFTER FAMILY🚨
    The updated rules for #DrifterChallenge are all posted and can be found here https://thedrifterchallenge.blogspot.com/2015_02_27_archive.html … the blog archive list on the right will take you to each set of House Rules 😀
    Have fun...and HAPPY DRIFTING!
  • NakendraNakendra Posts: 179 Member
    Hmmmm I thought someone would have been posting here by now. Hello everyone. How have all of you been?
  • NakendraNakendra Posts: 179 Member
    So I was thinking that with the new careers that came with the patch, the sims (npc) I move in, I would change their career if they end up being in one of the freelance careers. Tho it will be in the same field as the freelance careers, like the painters will still be painters, etc. I was also thinking of letting them chose what their favorite weather is, I know I would have to control a sim to do this, but was told it would make the sim more interesting, but like I said, I'm still thinking about this, will try doing it in my regular play first.
    @Nakendra, I'm still playing the drifter challenge but haven't been active on the forum. I'm good, thanks for asking. How are you? I'm now on house 19. I haven't tried the new freelance career yet, so no idea if that makes things more interesting. Let me know what you have decided
  • TerraKnightsTerraKnights Posts: 103 Member
    I'm currently working on my Drifter Challenge. I don't have a thread but I do have a Wordpress blog. I'm trying to improve at building while having fun! I'm working on getting the third house all ready to post (i'm already on the fifth or sixth house in game loloops) but I figured I'd post here and get to know some other drifters out there!
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    @TerraKnights OOh! More drifters! :heart: I will definitely check out your blog. I love reading new drifter stories. I'm currently working on the Ninth house, and I keep my posts up with my playtime (or I'd never remember what happened since I don't take notes like I ought to!). Anyway.. welcome to the community!
    @IllusoryThrall I just keep playing and playing and playing without actually posting anything. Its a problem I have lol I'm just enjoying the challenge so much I can't help but play!
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
    @TerraKnights It is hard to stop playing Drifter. I'm currently playing round robin style on several challenges, and getting back to my drifters each time is always exciting. Although playing each challenge has it's own merits, and playing them all keeps me interested in all of them. Although the one I'm playing now just had twins. I wanted a girl. I got two. sigh... this could be interesting.... they already have a toddler!
    @IllusoryThrall Toddlers in Sims 4 can be stressful. I've been lucky in my drifter challenge at least - single births only so far! I'm trying to stay away and just batch edit my photos so I can post more already! The more I post, the more I get to play (or so I tell myself haha)
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
    @TerraKnights Toddlers in Sims 4 are still better than previous toddlers.. like Sims 2. Those were monsters. And somehow, I made it through that week with three toddlers. The eldest aged up finally, and two toddlers I can handle. It's three that's really crazy. Makes me think there's no way I'll make it through those seven toddler challenges. Although part of me still wants to try. LOL. Oh, and I finally have time to check out your blog today. So yay!
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Maybe I should get BAK to my drifting, it is so much fun
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    Hey guys, how it's going? I just finished House 2 and started looking for the house 3 thread but it seems to have disappeared...
    Far as I know the house 3 thread has been mysteriously deleted for some time. :frowning: All the other ones are still available though.
  • DebraF63DebraF63 Posts: 230 Member
    here is the link to @Vihisha 's blog on the drifter challenge house 3 https://thedrifterchallenge.blogspot.com/p/drifter-house-003.html hope this helps @DeiraShadeweaver
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited June 2019
    Hello :)
    I've finished House 01and am a little ways into House 02.
    So much FUN!! Fun to play and fun to turn those screenshots into a story.
    Post edited by ADWilson on
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    @DebraF63 Yeah, I know! Thank you anyway! I was just looking for the forum thread to brag about my heir and her stray dogs. :D
  • RainbowIslandRainbowIsland Posts: 20 Member
    I love this challenges.

Because the start was a little too light on objectives for my liking, I decided to try to combine the goals of two houses (003 and 016) in the next gen and what can I say, I never had this much fun doing a challenge. It went so well, that I felt confident to add another houses goals midchallenge (011), but failed that by a rather huge amount. Did underestimate the time nessessary to top a career, but i'll have another take on that one in a future house.

Not the next one though. The heir has two days left till ya and will move on to do 004, 010 and 017 aaaaand if another one was accidently met along the road I would not say no.

Again, great challenge. Lots of love! <3
    I love this challenges.

Because the start was a little too light on objectives for my liking, I decided to try to combine the goals of two houses (003 and 016) in the next gen and what can I say, I never had this much fun doing a challenge. It went so well, that I felt confident to add another houses goals midchallenge (011), but failed that by a rather huge amount. Did underestimate the time nessessary to top a career, but i'll have another take on that one in a future house.

Not the next one though. The heir has two days left till ya and will move on to do 004, 010 and 017 aaaaand if another one was accidently met along the road I would not say no.

Again, great challenge. Lots of love! <3

You're having so much fun! Its great to see you challenging yourself with more than one house at a time. I'm not that brave. XD Happy Drifting!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    I got through House 1 with my Drifter Olivia and have started on House two with her heir Amelia!
    1.jpg

House 1 Finished - NoCC
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Amelia_Miller.jpg
  • RainbowIslandRainbowIsland Posts: 20 Member
    > @Rawla said:

>
    >
    >
    >
    > You're having so much fun! Its great to see you challenging yourself with more than one house at a time. I'm not that brave. XD Happy >Drifting!

Aww thank you. Wouldnt say I'm brave, rather lacking creativity and thus filling the space with more things that I have to do. Having a blast experimenting anyway. Some of the things I did even felt like cheating, despite being technically within the rules, most of it involving the clonmashine. Fun while it lasted, but wont abuse it again.

Not even halfway through the 004merge and I'm already planing ahead for the next heir to get a storydriven house for a change. Might just me being impatient and little crazy, can't help myself. :D
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    edited June 2019
    Help, I am at house 3 now and I can't make any sim eat the cake of the cowplant anymore, I only got one essence gathered from like 6 months ago. Not even my noncontrollable sim will eat the cake, since my controllable one is pregnant I thought that might be the problem. I do not want to fail this challenge just because of this one rule. The option does not exist anymore. Btw, Ronald also just set himself on fire and I managed to make her put out the fire.

Edit; my noncontrollable sim just ate a cake from the cowplant, I guess it is no longer an option to do as a player but it can still happen. I am just gonna go for collecting 5 and not caring for the "unique" part.
    Post edited by Fennadev on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top