Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Saved House Decor?

I wish there was a way to have different "outfits" for houses. This would be especially helpful when playing seasons. You can decorate your houses for different seasons just once, and save it for next time. Someone might have said this already, or I might have missed something and somehow this is possible. If it is possible then let me know how, and if it isn'ti wish it was! Lol

Comments

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    In Sims 3 it was possible, although awkward and easy to mess up. But yeah, I wish we could set decor and furnishings such as the Christmas tree to only appear during winter, rather than having to delete the tree or store it in the household inventory.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    In Sims 3 it was possible, although awkward and easy to mess up. But yeah, I wish we could set decor and furnishings such as the Christmas tree to only appear during winter, rather than having to delete the tree or store it in the household inventory.

Yeah, especially because I go all out when decorating my sims houses just to delete everything a sim week later.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Gamer12 wrote: »
    Yeah, especially because I go all out when decorating my sims houses just to delete everything a sim week later.

You could just do like my IRL aunt and leave all the decorations out until you redecorate for the next holiday. Yep, Christmas tree up until Easter....

Anywho, I vote for this thread as a great suggestion too!
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    Save the room. Decorate the room. Save THAT room. Now bam, you can quickly swap back and forth via your gallery.
  • Options
    Ellenreid1987Ellenreid1987 Posts: 2 New Member
    I've been having issues no one heard of. Every single house I move a new or old sim into these plants show up alll around my house turning borders of everything black and making it hard to use my mouse. I use xbox 1. When I go to delete them random things happen..stair case will break..if im working retail or wherever the windows will pop out. I reset my console. Cleared cache. It wont stop. At first it was a couple trees. Then a ton. Then trees and weird looking flowers. Now those and rocks and plants in and all around my house. It will not stop
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    I think it could be done much like they did the Town Center in Sims 3 or like they do for the ethnic festivals. I would love it though it would be perfect if all we had to do was set up decor around the house once.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    thanhbui0343thanhbui0343 Posts: 1 New Member
    thanks you