Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• NyxLunaStarNyxLunaStar Posts: 27 Member
    Is there a mod that lets you add more than three traits to pets?
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any rabbit hole pet jobs?

There is a dog sitter event job. It isn't rabbit hole.. but a goaled event you create and get paid to take care of up to 6 dogs.
    DogSitter Event Job V2
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    edited November 2018
    A mod to make apartments. Is it possible?
    Well apartments anywhere?
  • Silversoul7Silversoul7 Posts: 13 New Member
    > @Minai said:
    > A mod to make apartments. Is it possible?
    > Well apartments anywhere?

You mean like in the City Living expansion pack?
    > @Minai said:
    > A mod to make apartments. Is it possible?
    > Well apartments anywhere?

You mean like in the City Living expansion pack?

Yeah.
    Like if someone can make a mod that allows you to turn a venue into an apt
  • WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    edited November 2018
    Is there a mod, or game cheat that will allow you to close the entrances to the hidden worlds; Sylvan Glades and the Grotto?
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    WillKDavid wrote: »
    Is there a mod, or game cheat that will allow you to close the entrances to the hidden worlds; Sylvan Glades and the Grotto?

I assume you mean after they've been opened?
  • HaileyNDHaileyND Posts: 14 New Member
    Would love an anime traits mod that works.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Is anyone aware of a mod that makes getting promoted harder? My Sim is whizzing through the acting career and I just want to slow it down some.
  • Silversoul7Silversoul7 Posts: 13 New Member
    Is there a program I can use to create Lot Traits?
  • TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=578829#post5467568
    can someone update this mod and add acting career please!
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Anyone know if there is a mod that allows for the tasks in the Programming skill to be done faster? I have a sim who works from home and does Freelance work, creates apps and video games to make money. I've noticed that it takes literally all day (and sometimes part of a next) to complete creation of a mobile app or video game. I'm wanting something that will make it faster, like 8 sim hours or less, and if not a shorter time then one that can save the progress of where you were instead of starting the bar completely over.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited November 2018
    A skydiving simulator like this old school one from Sims 1. [img]http://mtv.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Indoor-Skydiving-1444865264.png?quality=.8&height=598&width=797[/img]
    Post edited by SimsILikeSims on
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Is there a mod to stop my sims from getting sick with Get to Work? The mod I was using got deleted.
  • Mirlo12Mirlo12 Posts: 45 Member
    I realy need the occult succubus mod updated again. Can someone help me?
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    Smaller mobile toys like tricycles, scooters, big wheels that can be ridden around only on the current lot outdoors. (Simslice made hacked objects like these for Sims 1, which never did have cars except the carpool/trolley/limo/bus/HD taxi, and none of them were drivable.)
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Don't remember seeing a mod like this but.

I would really really <3 a mod that made ghosts walk just like everyone else.

There are several ghosts in my saves and I miss seeing them walk in their different ways. They don't feel like they are that different from each other anymore. My wonderful spirited chef who is the only sim who I actually finished an entire aspiration is no longer has her bouncy step. My romantic gay Casanova sim no longer walk sassy, he just looks so wrong floating. I miss seeing them as they used to be. Different strokes for different folks but I miss seeing a bit more personality in my ghosts. No all of them had a signature walk but so of them did and I miss it.

Hi again. Asking a second time if anyone has seen a mod that takes away the ghosts sad floating style. I miss my sims and how their different ways of walking felt like a part of their personality.

Cheers!
  • SulSul_LetsWoohooSulSul_LetsWoohoo Posts: 3 New Member
    Would someone pleeeeeease update RedRidingCat's Stop Vampire Growling + Cas mod?
    I need it soo badly pls :((((
  • Mirlo12Mirlo12 Posts: 45 Member
    Could a modder make a new Vampire Child mod that is working pls?
    Biggest troubles are that ask to turn doesnt appear for children since update anymore. And set perks like adult vampires was never working well.
    A hospitalization mod.
    Sickness, psychiatric.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Would someone pleeeeeease update RedRidingCat's Stop Vampire Growling + Cas mod?
    I need it soo badly pls :((((

I don't know if this will help but there is a stand still in CAS Mod here:
    https://kleptosims.wixsite.com/kleptosims/single-post/2017/01/28/Stand-Still-In-CAS-Mod

And a No More Hissing mod here:
    http://modthesims.info/d/598686
  • LunaCherieLunaCherie Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd love a script mod that disallows every sim from knowing you've entered into an affair, keeping it a secret as long as no one sees it, and also stops adult sims from getting flirty when interacting with children or in-laws.
  • nonaunononauno Posts: 14 New Member
    a mod to stop using umbrella's. especially for toddler's seeing someone talk to them in the rain causing them to open and close it repeatedly with there limb's stretching is horrible.
  • SailorDecoSailorDeco Posts: 5 New Member
    A mod for stage names for our celebrity Sims!!!