Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Qs about MCCC possibilities

1. Is there a way to have just child support and nothing else or at least not much else?
2. Is there a way to only have the part of the mod where population is in? I'd just like other sims to have kids and stuff.
3. Is there a way to only have the moving and death notifications? Was there birth notifications too, if yes then those too? Or is there a way to have all three. I don't want the rest of the mod.
Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited November 2018
    All of these things should be possible. Most of the notification settings including moving and death notifications are in the main mod's menu. Birth and Marriage notifications are in the Pregnancy module's menu.

I would strongly recommend going through the documentation for this mod before installing it. It might take a while but it'll allow for more precision in fine-tuning your preferred settings. https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/overview
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • TessTessTessTess Posts: 1 New Member
    Seeing as I can’t add my own discussion thought I would ask here. If I have a played household that I make into a NPC household (remove them from my household in manage world) when it comes to them being in romantic relationships such as boyfriend and girlfriend is there a way I can make sure they marry each other and not a random sim when I have the setting that allows NPCs to marry other sims as I have had multiple issues where for example, Two of my sims are boyfriend and girlfriend and I move them into the “other households” tab then I check back on them after a while and they are suddenly married to other sims even though they’re in a romantic relationship? Any help would be appreciated :)