Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unable to sleep bug?

agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
My sim can't sleep and keeps waking up. I have Get Famous and this happened on the 3rd day in game. She is exhausted but keeps waking up everytime I try to get her to nap on a bed or sleep on a bed. Doesn't matter which bed, buying a new bed doesn't help. Buying a new couch doesn't help. No one else is in her apartment, just a single sim household.

{EA_Lanna: added context to thread title}
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Any mods or cc? Just ruling those out.
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    I don’t use mods, the only cc I have is kijiko 3d eyelashes.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Maybe she's restless?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    Radio, noisy neighbours, pets and toddlers are all my usual causes of random waking. Any of those responsible?
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Try going completely out of your game and returning; repair the game if you have to. Then try to see if she will sleep again.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    I was having the same issue. just exit the game and get back.

-Yarden.
  • ssjdtsjrssjdtsjr Posts: 7 New Member
    The media station dosen't have any noise coming from it even though the music effects are coming from the speakers. And the tracks created with it are doing the same thing when you try and play them on a stereo the effects are there but no sound coming from the speakers.
  • NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    Yes, my sim does that too. I've also been experiencing quite a bug where the game seems to like deleting my sims.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/951330/game-corruption-with-celebrity-households#latest

Very sad indeed.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I've had this happpen to one of my sims. It stopped when I went to manage worlds to play as another household then when back to the bugged sim's household.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited November 2018
    Same is happening to me and only to one of the two of sims in the household I’m playing. Her sister sleeps just fine but she gets right back up. Tried both bedrooms, no radio or tv on, doesn’t have earbuds. Just will not sleep. This sim is in the fashion career and her sister is in the social media career. Not sure what’s causing her insomnia but I’m gonna save and exit for tonight.
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Hi @agent_bev, we're tracking all Bugs reported on Answers HQ. This would be best flagged there. Could you recreate this thread in the The Sims 4 Bug Report section please? Closing this thread in the meantime.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top