Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• TahabataTahabata Posts: 82 Member
    More MUSIC!
    It's a little disappointing for me that Get Famous has come almost nothing to rock stars and bands. In The Sims 3 we had more instrument options. I just wish my Sims had different styles of instruments to form bands!

Like Drums, Electric Guitar, Electric Bass, Cello, etc.
    And also an option to make the sim play a customized music.

I was very hyped with this new ep, thinking that we were finally going to have band shows. Ts4 clubs are so boring....
    Wish list:
    - Cars, motorcycles, bycicles. (Detailed animations)
    - Wild Animals (Interactive)
    - Thief and Celebrity (Better and more active!)
    - Bands
    - Farming or Medieval EP
    - Cyberpunk or Asian GP
    - Beach.
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    A small request of mine is if there's an option to make it so that once the fun meter is full the sim moves on to the next action. As it did in previous games.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    great idea @MzPigglyPooh I fully agree with your idea same go if the sims has eaten and would be nice if they brough back teaching toddlers a nursery rhyme it would also allow the toddler to bond with the mom sim or dad sim or older siblings as well as raise the social skill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwsptIa-6Ic
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    great idea @MzPigglyPooh I fully agree with your idea same go if the sims has eaten and would be nice if they brough back teaching toddlers a nursery rhyme it would also allow the toddler to bond with the mom sim or dad sim or older siblings as well as raise the social skill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwsptIa-6Ic

I miss the nursery rhyme! That would be another bit of nostalgia added to the sims 4. I absolutely agree with your ides! :)

"Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    Need a way to permanently turn off the film star strut/walk...or swap it with the normal walk choice in the sims menu.
  • NAPK1NSNAPK1NS Posts: 116 Member
    Can we get some sims that are angry, sad, happy, etc by default? Like have it as a trait so they are more likely to be mean to my sims for no reason rather than trying to be instant friend. I only want my sim to make a few enemies, but he isn’t the kind of guy to pick fights with people unless they start it first, and I want to get into a fight in that game soooo badly.
  • KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    Please, let us sell household inventory all at once and keep the "sell furniture" while moving ON. It happened to me at least three times I forgot to check it (I was just clicking too fast) and EVERYTHING was moved into my household inventory. Why would on earth anyone want to move WITH old furniture. It's good sometimes by please, by default keep it checked!
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    I've said it before, but the chance to have more land so I can have a whole bunch of playable sims like you could in Sims 2.
  • Solaranimal1Solaranimal1 Posts: 4 New Member
    In the sims I would like some more stuff in the pool (slides, ect)
    some more styles for hair and clothing (especially in the kids)
    and natural diasters. :3 I think it would be so cool for a tsunami to come up and ruin your house or something (and I know theres stuff like that in Seasons but still)
    I would like to be able to see my pets needs without the mod.
    And I would like to be able to have 2 jobs (as long as they dont conflict)
    And I want looks to be inherited from their parents . Ive seen babies that dont resemble their parents at ALL.
    Also can we get more suitable men?? All the men in the sims just dont cut it.
    OH also I want to be able to go with the kids to school. :3
    Can we get alot more jobs? Like dog walker (for teens), teachers, vets (but you dont have to own a clinic), accountants, dancer, mechanic,car dealer and ALOT MORE.
    I know this is alot (well not compared to other people) but I would love all of these.
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    edited November 2018
    Hopefully a singing career add-on for get famous....A new empty world....Sims able to dance cheek to cheek....Sims get to school/college/university...more caereers for get to work(newspaper reporter for instance)...and sims go on vacation.
  • AnnaleinAnnalein Posts: 5 New Member
    What I would love more than anything would be to have [b]more random things[/b] happen story-wise. Like when your sims get kidnapped by aliens and have an alien baby, I want more stuff like that.
    Suggestions:
    -You inherit a large futune
    -Someone breaks into your house and robs you
    -You get offered a job in a different career
    -You get letters from a secret lover
    etc.
  • AyuHamasaki01AyuHamasaki01 Posts: 69 Member
    procian wrote: »
    Hopefully a singing career add-on for get famous....A new empty world....Sims able to dance cheek to cheek....Sims get to school/college/university...more caereers for get to work(newspaper reporter for instance)...and sims go on vacation.

If they do an add-on for Get Famous I'd really like an electronic gate like they had in Sims 3 Late Night, to keep out fans and paparazzi. I have a gate now but somehow they sometimes still manage to sneak inside. And I can choose the door options but then my Sim can't have friends over...
  • MelpomenaMelpomena Posts: 207 Member
    edited November 2018
    Drums and base guitar, and sims playing music together as a band with lead and may be back vocals too.
    Concert venue lot type.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want being juiced back
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Annalein wrote: »
    What I would love more than anything would be to have more random things happen story-wise. Like when your sims get kidnapped by aliens and have an alien baby, I want more stuff like that.
    Suggestions:
    -You inherit a large futune
    -Someone breaks into your house and robs you
    -You get offered a job in a different career
    -You get letters from a secret lover
    etc.

me to random stuff like that is my favorite part of sims games
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • eSanneiiieSanneiii Posts: 3 New Member
    How come that in the English version you have "black and white party", hamburger cake and so on, but in the Swedish game we don´t have that? I would like to have that in the Swedish version also. You get disappointed when you watch youtubers from other countries use some stuff and when you look for it in you game you don´t have it. Please fix that stuff.
  • Aloe2828Aloe2828 Posts: 28 Member
    I just have 2 gameplay changes that I believe would really liven up the game.

1. I would really love to have fears from the sims 2 come back. It was such a great way to torture sims - I loved how they would have mental breakdowns when they had a baby they didn’t want or when a spouse died. It would be just a great addition for stories and character development and would allow sims to react differently to events

2. Please bring back chemistry and/or an attraction system so that romance in the game is a bit more nuanced. I loved in sims 2 when sims would get little lightening bolts with sims they were super attracted to and would autonomously go flirt with that sims. This feature could add so much sweetness and so much drama
    Just keep simming
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Pensions for retired sims based on their salary at retirement, in-laws and step siblings.

Seriously, this shouldn’t be too hard to add.

—T
  • damageincracingdamageincracing Posts: 275 Member
    I would love to see a game that was advertised as "the most user mod friendly of all sims games", actually BE user mod friendly. I just love having the game update, then having to wait and see if the creators of my favorite mods haven't given up on constantly having to update their mods. I've had to give up on roughly half the mods I use (and I don't use many) because their creators have given up and quit because every month it's a new update they have to compensate for. That right there is the biggest reason I still play Sims 3 more than 4...
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    @eSanneiii even if you have your game install in Swedish everything in the game is the same maybe your sims just need to unlock is cooking skill to get the hamburger cake and even in Swedish the black and white party should be in your sims phone did you also try repairing the game to see if what you mention shows up?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Mirlo12Mirlo12 Posts: 45 Member
    I realy miss the Witch from Supernaturals in Sims 3. It was so great.
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Currently sitting at my desk in real life, I think perhaps having pets (cats and dogs) in game vying for attention when sims are at their computers or televisions would be a "thing". I have my youngest cat demanding to sit in my lap with my oldest cat was playing with the computer screen on the desk while trying to also interact with me-sometimes lying across my keyboard to ensure my attention, My youngest cat likes to make room on my lap while I'm at my desk to interrupt what I'm doing for his attention. I guess what I'm trying to imply (although it's is difficult to type with my cat laying across my lap and keyboard) that there should also be pet/sim interactions when sims are doing "normal" things like watching television or using their computers. My cats in real life are very interested in what I'm doing while I'm in game or goofing off on the internet.
    I would like to see this type of interaction with pets and the sims. The current interactions are very close but I think there could be just a little more. Perhaps having interactions with different items from separate packs would be nice and add to immersion. For example: If a player had Get Together there would be an interaction for pets to play in closets. I know for all the pets I have ever had. the closets have always been a source of entertainment. This type of entertainment could go with the temperment of the sims owning the pets. Just another thought.
    edited November 2018
    Mirlo12 wrote: »
    I realy miss the Witch from Supernaturals in Sims 3. It was so great.

If you think they were great you should try the witches in TS2, they were even better. If they had the toad spell from TS1 and the dragons they would’ve been even better.

God I hope we get those TS2 spells for TS4 - time freeze, teleporting, the toad one (a real toad please not that human hybrid thing from 3) the zombie resurrection one (and this should be then only way to get a zombie if you make a witch use a spell, I don’t want them mass spawning at night like in 3) proper weather spells, a real love spell you can cast on other sims and that sims don’t autonomously cast on themselves...

Yeah I have to stop now I want this pack too much lol

Question; are the gurus still checking this thread and using the ideas? @SimGuruSteve @SimGuruNinja @SimGuruKate @SimGuruGraham??

—T
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    edited November 2018
    We're always cruising and trying to hear feedback, @To7m
    We're always cruising and trying to hear feedback, @To7m

Nice to know. Thanks for the response. :)

—T

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top