Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HELP! What happened to the whims that earned Aspiration points in Get Famous??

This question was probably already covered or maybe this change happened in an earlier expansion pack. I am only just realizing this now. I am hoping someone can help me out and answer this question.

What happened to the aspiration whims that gave you points you could use for aspiration rewards?

It's the first thing I noticed that was missing when I installed the new Get Famous expansion pack (Which is awesome by the way!!) but what gives?

For those that don't understand what I'm referring to, I'm talking about the whims that would pop up in the lower left hand corner around the image of your Sim. These were just random things that your Sims wanted to do. You could lock in a whim to fulfill later or delete it so a new one would generate. When you fulfilled a whim, you would get points you could use to earn awards.

I am really missing it. :(

Thanks guys!
tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    They made it hidden and you can unhide it in game options.

Opposed to you missing it, I am glad that annoyance is gone from my view!
  • claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
    Oh my gosh! THANK YOU! That makes sense. I'm sure for some people it was annoying. It's awesome that they gave you an option to turn it on and off. Thanks @fullspiral! This was driving me crazy, I thought it was a glitch. :)
    tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif
  • SupernovurSupernovur Posts: 55 Member
    I accidentally found it in the options section and though "hey it's neat that they give you the option now" like you when I first noticed they were gone I though it was a glitch haha.
  • davidsaradavidsara Posts: 117 Member
    Supernovur wrote: »
    I accidentally found it in the options section and though "hey it's neat that they give you the option now" like you when I first noticed they were gone I though it was a glitch haha.

same here, seemed odd to switch it off by default, would have made more sense to enable it and give the player a tip you can disable/hide it.
    also give us some emotional impacting whims gah! :p
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I didn't even notice they were gone so I guess I'll leave them hidden xD