Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best talent agency to join?

Is one better than the other or are they both the same? What are the differences?

Comments

• ems0309ems0309 Posts: 541 Member
    I haven't noticed a difference and Ive switched up just to see. You have to call to look for auditions on each one and the gigs don't seem to be any different.
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    You'll get more the more you get famous. I think the only difference is the benefit they offer. Look at the bottom of the write up for them to see what appeals to you most.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    A.I. Agency is the best, they keep roasting me for being human and/or dumb.
    They also send reminders that I should shower.
    10/10 would recommend.

I'm sold.
  • roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
    10/10 would recommend.

I should have picked that one.

• kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    well, i see a guru beat me to it... but yeah, every agency lets you do everything, they all just have their own specialties and weaknesses (though mostly flavor in the weakness aspect) and give you... things, whether those things are fun daily reminders, flowers/cookies or whatever

venessa currently is using gran and i'm absolutely loving the style of it. all old fashioned and constantly comparing her to the stars of bygone eras. they're super thrilled when she aims for the 'decorum' roles and not so happy when she goes for the 'apocalypse' role (which she's currently working on). i just love the "well, if any of us at the agency went there all kinds of forgotten illnesses would flare up, but we think you're awesome at that physical stuff so we'll just see you at the after party" when v succeeded on the apocalypse audition. the flowers are a nice touch, too
  • SenaSena Posts: 2 New Member
    Silly question but when can you get the option to switch? I've had my sims reach all the way to the top of the acting career and I still don't see any option on the phone to switch agencies ,,, post to simstagran option is missing as well
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Sena wrote: »
    Silly question but when can you get the option to switch? I've had my sims reach all the way to the top of the acting career and I still don't see any option on the phone to switch agencies ,,, post to simstagran option is missing as well

There should be a "Hire New Acting Agency" option on the Work section of the phone.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • SenaSena Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Cupid;c-16851453"][quote="Sena;c-16851452"]Silly question but when can you get the option to switch? I've had my sims reach all the way to the top of the acting career and I still don't see any option on the phone to switch agencies ,,, post to simstagran option is missing as well [/quote]

There should be a "Hire New Acting Agency" option on the Work section of the phone.[/quote]

I've yet to have that option appear and my sim Is at the top of the acting career😭 do I have to do anything to trigger it to appear?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I thought you could pick a different agency any time on the phone.
    from the work section of the phone menu:
    0005e10df24f3437c23f1786cf4aff15.png

once your sim makes the call:
    85c11f30898174dacc108ffcb3a72785.png

at first, just the first two agencies are listed, but the rest will eventually be unlocked, too
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    10/10 would recommend.

My main celebrity sim has A.I. Agency roasting her for being human and/or dumb. It's funny.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    My sim, Victoria, joined G.R.A.N last night now that she’s a Guest Star. She’ll join Well Suited when she is a Sitcom Star.
  • TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    I like G.R.A.N. they're so sweet and actually make me feel good ;-;
    here are a few examples of G.R.A.N. messages:
    8b80c2b2417c8c3154e271b7d8bc7d95.png
    f8f75de0778fcd65321504ade79a96e2.png

i really do like their old-fashioned flavor

and then an example from Well Suited:
    4cc57f3a25808d6fd31339251a2a02ea.png
  • JCStormy1JCStormy1 Posts: 67 Member
    Are there only 4 agencies?
  • ripentogetherripentogether Posts: 87 Member
    Yes, once you get higher in the career the 4 mentioned here are the only options. If you're doing a steady stream of gigs, you get pretty regular flowers from GRAN. My current sim spent her earnings on the old salt house before she really had the money to fill it with stuff, so the flowers are extra nice.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    The A.I. agency is definitely the most hilarious one. xD
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    I joined the Everyday extras, I am thinking of changing to the A.I. one since I heard it's funny :).
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    I get too many so called error messages from the A.I. agency. Apparently if you performed to well in the gig. The A.I agency will melt down
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • pheemamapheemama Posts: 5 New Member
    When do other talent agencies become available? All I see is the first 2 you can start with.
  • sketchyducksketchyduck Posts: 1 New Member
    > @pheemama said:
    > When do other talent agencies become available? All I see is the first 2 you can start with.
    I don’t kniw exactly but i saw four just befire i became a 3 star celebrity