Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone besides me having any game crashes?

I took out all my mods and I have minimal cc in the game now. My sim had made it through the town meeting people and had finally gotten his first star of fame. All was fine, then he befriended someone, rep went up and then it crashed.........and I DIDN'T save!!!! X0 I hate this. I'm hoping that as usual we tend to have bugs early on with the new packs, so I'm hoping I'm not alone. If I am, uh oh! :#

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Haven't had any since the patch and EP. BEFORE, even before the patch the game would crash now and again. Basically like it'd kinda freeze for a moment and said not responding. When that tended to happen I wouldn't click anything. I'd have to play the waiting game and it'd eventually fix itself and go back to live mode and I'd save.

Doesn't do it now and I've been playing for hours.

Then again I had cleared my cache, deleted resource file, and restarted my computer and everything has been good.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    No, played all day and it’s been fine.
  • DantyEllaDantyElla Posts: 6 New Member
    mine is CONSTANTLY CRASHING it starts fine, i start playing and then within 5-10mins if that it freezes and crashes... i have even played without my mods just in case it was one of those, but still crashed regardless! this is only happening after the new update

it is really starting to get to me.... plus for a while now if i have more then a number of sims i play my sims become unresponsive so i am constantly starting new games >;(
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    I haven't crashed once since getting this pack. I only have mccc and one other mod installed.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • KatzcKatzc Posts: 506 Member
    @LadyKyn--I cleared my cache and now it seems ok. Thanks for the reminder!