Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

mcrudd update for those that supports me

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
Hi guys not sure if this will be allowed on here, but in case its allowed, since we had it on our home sim page here is a few updates about how my whole brother situation is going.

I have been contacted by a digital detective, they do all their searches on technology, he has been paid by a friend that used to work with my brother. It must have been expensive so I am very thankful to that friend, but he wishes to remain anonymous. I know I paid just over R20 000 for my detective some time back, so know this person had to pay a lot too. Unfortunately it just does not seem good even with them investigating. They said that his "digital footprint"stops on the 2nd of March. Usually when someone goes missing and its on purpose like running away there will always be some sort of a digital device or social network accessed, whether on existing accounts or new ones made up. But as there has been not even one sighting of my brother there has been not even a second of activity in any technical way. They are not allowed to 100 percent confirm it since there is no body found, but their investigations suggest my brother might have passed somewhere, whether it was murder or accident, we will never know. My brother has been missing for 2 years and seven months now. I still have his page that I am running under a false facebook account that has no friends, I just could not cope with all the questions of family and friends, and social media was depressing me even more. I did leave his page in the hands of his one missing person agent, but he let me down by unpublishing it, a kind simmer here let me know when she could not access the page via my signature, now I run it with the above mentioned false account. I have had the girlfriend threatening so sue me when I did a huge information release on my brothers birthday on the 28th April, but it was not me saying she looked suspicious it was followers on my page, so she had no leg to stand on and is finally leaving me alone now. I started working to keep my mind busy, that seems to help keep me sane, so far its not looking positive, but I won't stop searching until I have a 100 percent answer of where he is or what happened to him. People keep on telling me that secrets do come out, so if someone knows we will get answers, so that is what I am hoping for now. I would like to thank everyone that has been in contact with me, you guys are all amazing <3

Sorry if I am a bit quiet, I am just keeping busy with sims, work and life at the moment <3

Comments

• CerealmaniacCerealmaniac Posts: 24 Member
    Hey mcrudd.

In my time browsing these forums I've seen you post a few times and wondered to myself who your signature concerned (I got a little hung up on the term 'boetie', is it Australian?). Reading this post, I've figured it out finally.

Anyway, I hope that one day you do find answers, and that hopefully they are comforting in some way. 🙂
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Hey mcrudd.

In my time browsing these forums I've seen you post a few times and wondered to myself who your signature concerned (I got a little hung up on the term 'boetie', is it Australian?). Reading this post, I've figured it out finally.

Anyway, I hope that one day you do find answers, and that hopefully they are comforting in some way. 🙂

Thank you very much, we all pray for some answers too. Boetie is Afrikaans for little brother. I am the eldest so he is my little brother. I always used to call him Boetie and he called me Sus, which meant Sister in english. I miss him terribly
  • CerealmaniacCerealmaniac Posts: 24 Member
    Aw...

I know what it's like to have someone vanish from your live suddenly. Not a sibling, but a dear friend. (Sometimes they're the same) I knew this person for roughly a decade, then one day they just disappeared completely.

I only recently, nearly five years afterward found out what had happened to them, but the experience still leaves me wanting for closure. You sound like you are better apt to handle your situation than I was mine though, so I commend you for that. 😊
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member

Much love to you Mel (/^‿^)/ ❤\(^‿^\) *ᕼᑌGᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᒪᕮᔕᔕIᑎGᔕ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    I am thinking of you Mel HuGs ♥
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Just spotted this -- I'm not in your region but just wanted to offer you hugs, thoughts and prayers. (And I still use your collections all the time to stock my museums!)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    Your still in my prayers dear mel .. love u my friend xxx hugs
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
    Thanks all for your amazing support. One day at a time for me, it does get a bit harder with Christmas nearing, this will be my third Christmas without my brother and not knowing if he is alive or not. But I am getting stronger by the day, one day I might even be my old self again <3
    Aw...

I know what it's like to have someone vanish from your live suddenly. Not a sibling, but a dear friend. (Sometimes they're the same) I knew this person for roughly a decade, then one day they just disappeared completely.

I only recently, nearly five years afterward found out what had happened to them, but the experience still leaves me wanting for closure. You sound like you are better apt to handle your situation than I was mine though, so I commend you for that. 😊

Not really, I have a lot of support and is just taking it a day at a time, but some days I battle so much, closure of any sort would be very much appreciated, but I understand I might not ever get that. Glad you finally got an answer, its horrible not knowing.

Thanks beautiful Katie <3 You are such an awesome support for me, sorry if I don't always reply your texts <3
    jacqpinks wrote: »
    I am thinking of you Mel HuGs ♥

Thanks Jacks <3 Hope all is well
    mshadai wrote: »
    Your still in my prayers dear mel .. love u my friend xxx hugs

Thanks Marg, you are an amazing person <3

mcrudd wrote: »

Thanks beautiful Katie <3 You are such an awesome support for me, sorry if I don't always reply your texts
    Do not apologise. Just know I am here if/whenever you need someone (/^‿^)/ ❤ \(^‿^\) *ᔕᑫᑌIᔕᕼY ᕼᑌGᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᒪOTᔕ Oᖴ ᒪOᐯᕮ*

rnKEhBT.png
    Just spotted this -- I'm not in your region but just wanted to offer you hugs, thoughts and prayers. (And I still use your collections all the time to stock my museums!)

Sorry I missed your post with the replies. Thank you so much. <3 Glad my rooms come in handy. Just enjoying get famous for a bit then I wil update te rooms again with our new positive posters ;)

Do not apologise. Just know I am here if/whenever you need someone (/^‿^)/ ❤ \(^‿^\) *ᔕᑫᑌIᔕᕼY ᕼᑌGᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᒪOTᔕ Oᖴ ᒪOᐯᕮ*

Hugs <3

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm really sorry about this. I hope you get closure regarding this. I can't even imagine what you must have gone through in these past few years.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Thoughts and prayers going your way.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'm really sorry about this. I hope you get closure regarding this. I can't even imagine what you must have gone through in these past few years.
    Thank you very much for your support. I am not too sure about the closure part, but its one of my biggest hopes, that I would get it some day. For now just a day at a time.

Thoughts and prayers going your way.

Thank you very much <3

To all thanks for your support. My thread used to be over at our New Zealand and Australia corner, but was moved here. I used to keep my aussie and kiwi friends updated since I live in New Zealand. We used to have our own forums section like the us has theirs, but now we have a discussion thread area for our threads. I am sorry if I am stepping on toes with my thread being in the off topic section now <3
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, not at all. I'd say this is an appropriate place to talk about these things
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oh, not at all. I'd say this is an appropriate place to talk about these things

Thank you <3
    I made this for my brothers missing person page for Christmas

MQuk2pe.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone, give your loved ones a hug and tell them you love them <3
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

MQuk2pe.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone, give your loved ones a hug and tell them you love them <3

That’s lovely. More thoughts and prayers heading your way!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

That’s lovely. More thoughts and prayers heading your way!

Thank you <3 I do appreciate them :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    The snowglobe is beautiful and very precious <3 I send hugs to you <3

Thank you lovely Rosemow <3

MQuk2pe.jpg

This is beautiful Mel ♥

………………-=====-
    ………………. _……._
    ……………. .~………..`~.
    ..?..,_….. / ……………….`,
    .,_?..’-.., ?……… _.’`~.~./
    …?’-.-,._…`{._,}…….. -.(
    …… ‘….`-.`?..-.-,.___.. -’_
    ……. ‘._`../……….. |_ _.{@}
    ………… / ………..`.|-…..Y
    ……….. / …….?….. /…..|/
    ……… / ………..’-…-;…_
    …….._? ……………. ..`,?.MƋƔ ÁÑGĔĻ§ WÁŤÇĦ ÖѶΣƦ ŶōŪ
    rnKEhBT.png
    Thank you sweet Katie <3 Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New year <3
    I have not been online for a while. I had a bad accident with my ebike on 7 February on the way home from work. I was distracted because I have heard that one of the school buses were in an accident and was hurrying home to get to my daughter to see if it was her bus or not. I ended up in an ambulance instead and in hospital for two days. I was unable to use my hands until just three days ago, all the skins were taken off my palms until nerves were exposed. My brother will also be missing for a full three years on the second of March, at the moment things are feeling over the top too much for me to handle, but I am sticking to my one day at a time motto. I am currently off work for concussion, being reassesst on Thursday to see if I can go back yet. My hands have healed quite well, but the new skin is still very sensitive. Just thought I would let you all know why I have not been around for the last few weeks. Happy simming everyone <3