Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bug where game deletes entire household inventory when moving?

Has anyone else encountered this? It’s happened to me twice and it’s quite infuriating to a point. Now before you ask I ALWAYS check for keep furniture when I move my sims. I double checked actually this time, moved the family in. Then went over to another family I moved into another house. They had all their furniture so I was happy that it didn’t delete. Went back to the other family and all of their furniture and personal items (birth certificates) are deleted... ruins my story experience but I’ll work around that.

Comments

• rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member
    Bump...would really like some suggestions to stop this from happening? It just happened again to my new sim load
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    rshell193 wrote: »
    Has anyone else encountered this? It’s happened to me twice and it’s quite infuriating to a point. Now before you ask I ALWAYS check for keep furniture when I move my sims. I double checked actually this time, moved the family in. Then went over to another family I moved into another house. They had all their furniture so I was happy that it didn’t delete. Went back to the other family and all of their furniture and personal items (birth certificates) are deleted... ruins my story experience but I’ll work around that.

Better report this here
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en
  • rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member
    rshell193 wrote: »

Better report this here
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en

I reported the bug a few days ago! No one else has replied to it yet