Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which expansion do you want next after Get Famous!?

rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
Well, Get Famous is here, and although it was a surprise for me I have to say that I really like it. I'm glad they incorporated all of the careers in the game to work with the fame system. Once I finish with my current career, I will be looking forward to trying out the acting career. There's a lot of good stuff in this pack IMO, and I'm glad I went ahead and pre-ordered.

Anyways, what expansion do you guys want to see next now that Get Famous is released? I am leaning on University myself.

Which expansion do you want next after Get Famous!? 573 votes

University
52%
CK213OneAdorkableGirltams2578SpunkyBeliGoldmoldarbrackencat31Mandarine586Kita5399Sara1010PKamb64KhariiIcewolfJasetinahjalmarNighteyesIceyJaprilroseJerryka7Cabelle1863lornalexlove 299 votes
Island Paradise
14%
icmnfrshjeepjeepcatalexspoom13bleedin9mascaraaelias24Spikefan74ZhakiraPSasquatch7pandabioticAlrynnIsb917Changkraelanorbretoncandy8phantom121294simgirl1010cchant86AjaGioNivyxdragonfreak 81 votes
Mythical/Fantasy
22%
windweaverxAvundxLaBlue0314kippy300DelvianseekColorist40AyradyssMjstsmPAddisAdaPlayerSinger2010imhappyVibseEvilWitch83jadevksimm621fadingaudioilovejewel17Mariefoxprice83Magdaleenarobyngraves 127 votes
Scifi/Into the Future
3%
GalacticGalUmbralFlowerMissannBagoas77mlmeadowsSpacey72659starberrykissxmuseman98fiercephoenix91BMSOluxsylvanAlanSimsEmperorDittoMagicalZiaHuiiie_07AenmondRae357KaronWolfium 19 votes
Other
8%
jwatsonBluefairy286ems0309alan650111SimmervilleBronwin2AllearsxoJessifriendlysimmersLeo2009SSAdrake_mccartyKatiardguezbevillejcp011c2ChasidyLoveTenchi2aLollyjanefullspiralLexera1000Lemon405 47 votes

Comments

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    University
    Pretty please...... :blush:
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited November 2018
    Island Paradise
    Either Island Paradise or University.

I will always want an Island Paradise-like pack (with mermaids at some point), but I would be open to a University pack, especially if it has more options than in past Sims University packs.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • KurosuoKurosuo Posts: 9 New Member
    Island Paradise
    Surely island paradise or university, I like fantastic but I'm pretty happy with existing mods.
    And I want to sail on the water in my house '-'
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Island Paradise
    I like University well enough, but it was never really my favorite. I'm more into beach stuff
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    Magic all the way! :)
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Scifi/Into the Future
    I want University, Mythical/Fantasy, and Into the Future/Scifi, but I feel like we've had a lot of regular(non mythical) content and not enough fantasy/scifi so I think one of those next then University then more Fantasy/Scifi.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    It's time the magical players got their due!
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    I chose the magic hoping for werewolves and because University, that I also want, is winning. I usually root for the loosing teams :wink:
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    Clearly, we need a magical university. (With optional muggle degrees.) Then everyone's happy!
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    University
    Honestly I thought University would have come before Get Famous lol. But I hope it comes next year.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    University
    I picked university but it’s a toss up with IP. I need both.
  • strf85strf85 Posts: 20 Member
    Other
    I want one of two, or both: "Get to (the) Farm" or "Get Sporty".

A farming pack with horses, cows, sheep, pigs etc. The ability to build and run a farm.

Get Sporty: Really just a pack with different sport careers, both active and not, be able to compete and join championships. Sports like Tennis, Football, Soccer, Golf, Boxing and whatever else. I want to win the olympics!
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    University
    I might be willing to wait for Uni if they released a Farming EP, but it would need to be done right. No shorting us on a decent size world - we would need big lots to have room for our crops and livestock. Uni is in huge demand though and they should follow what the customers are asking for.

How long ago was the last GP released? If the team is still there, they've had plenty of time to make our Witches! >:);)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Would like to see a school related pack, but for all sims to be able to go to school not just young adults and higher.

If a university pack does come hope it's less boring than S3 was.

Been awhile since we got a gamepack, which I feel might be next and could be based on a supernatural sim or either a vacation pack.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    University
    Voted for University, but would love Mythical and Island. All three are necessary to keep me committed long long term.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    Already? lol I would like to see more mythical, occult creatures. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Other
    I suspect we will get both a Farming and a University EP next year. I'm guessing even though University has been requested a lot, they started asking specific questions about Farming in early 2018, so that may come first. That also fits in better with releases for the seasons, at least in the US - late spring/early summer Farming, Fall for University. But I strongly suspect we WILL see University next year, just not first.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    University
    Once I get my cars (If we ever), more apartments and university (!!!) I think i'll be complete :D
    giphy_1.gif
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    University
    It's time.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    I would appreciate more occult sims, loved to play them in Sims 2. Island Paradise gets my second vote.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    University
    hopefully Get To Class coming 2019
  • jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    the game is too normal for me
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    University
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I suspect we will get both a Farming and a University EP next year. I'm guessing even though University has been requested a lot, they started asking specific questions about Farming in early 2018, so that may come first. That also fits in better with releases for the seasons, at least in the US - late spring/early summer Farming, Fall for University. But I strongly suspect we WILL see University next year, just not first.

Farming will probably be a GP UNLESS they can think of and add an amazing feature to make it worth EP price.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif