Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unlocked: on origin but not downloading

So, get famous says it is unlocked but not installed what does this mean i just bought the pack today? Does this mean at midnight it will be available for download, or what I am so confused cause Origin says out today.
sigsims%20copy_zps4jb8b2a9.png

Comments

• HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    That's how mine appeared until it hit 12 am my time (South Korea). Different countries are lumped into different zones for release. If you're in the U.S. I'm guessing you still have about 12 hours to go.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited November 2018
    it is released at midnight EST...here is the countdown time.. but you could do the VPN like the others and get it now.. but I'm not...it is only a few hours away...so it is up to you.

http://simscommunity.info/2018/11/01/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-get-famous/
  • iSuziSuz Posts: 1 New Member
    I spoke to a member of EA Help, since I was wondering the same thing. The official release day is November 16. There is an error with Origin saying November 15. He said that they are trying to fix it but the game will be downloadable Nov 16.
  • purpleto280purpleto280 Posts: 949 Member
    thank you so much for all your replies very helpful.

sigsims%20copy_zps4jb8b2a9.png
  • Sunja13Sunja13 Posts: 3 New Member
    Mine says the same thing and it is past midnight Nov 17 in my country (South Korea).
  • SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    I'm in the Eastern US and game is unlocked in Origin but can't download it. It's November 16 and the time is 10:24 am. What gives?
  • 112061112061 Posts: 273 Member
    mine has downloaded but when i play it says its not owned