Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is this new?

Got this message after having a sim try to pay the bill at a restaurant:
quziqFx.png
I'm curious how my sim is a "star" when Get Famous isn't even out yet. She is in the new Styling career (on level 4), so I'm guessing it has to do with that. I also have had my sim upload things to Simstagram a few times, but she only has about 120 followers - not exactly a star. Or am I completely wrong and it's something that's always happened?

Comments

• Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Yeah, never seen that before. That’s a nice addition.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I had that pop up to but at the same time that it said the meal was paid for so maybe it was for another sim, I think it might be a bug.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    I had this, but then the simoleons were subtracted from my household, so I don't understand.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Yeah, this is definitely a bug. Remember back when every stereo in the game would have weird music notes coming out of it when it was off/broken? That was probably because the loud music thing from parentood wasn’t added right. If we’re really lucky we’ll get a hotfix patch on Tuesday, especially since sims are getting deleted!
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Yeah, I had this too but then I had to pay for it anyway, lol.
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited November 2018
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Yeah, this is definitely a bug. Remember back when every stereo in the game would have weird music notes coming out of it when it was off/broken? That was probably because the loud music thing from parentood wasn’t added right. If we’re really lucky we’ll get a hotfix patch on Tuesday, especially since sims are getting deleted!

Yep, I think you're right. I also just now had a "Thank Fans For Coming" goal during a wedding event, so it seems like some bits of Get Famous dialogue mistakenly crept into the patch.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited November 2018
    Hehe. Get Famous secrets are out. :grimace:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif