Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Appaloosa Plains - UPDATED 13th SEPT

Comments

• MorningstarMorningstar Posts: 318 Member
    Lilypink79 wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying reading your story. I can't wait to find out more about Dorothy...

Your last chapter made me feel sad, yet so happy for Bridget and Altman. It was so heartwarming to read about the love they share for each other.

Thank you so much :heart: It's heartwarming for me to hear from my readers! :blush:
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
    Rebuilding Appaloosa Plains
    Prologue & Chapters 1-18 out now!
    Origin ID: Mourning-Stars | Simming since 2000
  • HarryJacko10HarryJacko10 Posts: 53 Member
    This is amazing! I'm really enjoying your story on this challenge. I cannot wait to find out more about your characters and that chapter, aw! I can't wait to see more. I love Appaloosa Plains and it's a interesting backstory that you had came up with!
    45175002624_2935fd76c6_b.jpg
    This is amazing! I'm really enjoying your story on this challenge. I cannot wait to find out more about your characters and that chapter, aw! I can't wait to see more. I love Appaloosa Plains and it's a interesting backstory that you had came up with!

Thank you! Honestly it's been amazing for me that people are reading it at all, so I'm thrilled to hear you've been enjoying it! Thanks so much for your comment :heart:

I'm aiming to post twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays) for as long as I can manage it :smile:
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
  • Lilypink79Lilypink79 Posts: 115 Member
    I'm aiming to post twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays) for as long as I can manage it :smile:

Eeek.... Thursday is here :)

I've got 99 problems and TS4 glitches are 99 of them
    edited November 2020
    And so is a new chapter! :wink:

Chapter 9: Cinnamon Crest Falls

image-asset.jpeg
    Post edited by Morningstar on
  • HarryJacko10HarryJacko10 Posts: 53 Member
    edited November 2018
    You're amazing and I'm so happy that you're feeling that, it makes me happy when someone is so HAPPY to see their stories got noticed by another people, I just came randomly across your forum since it was in the categories and I clicked on it and read your story on this challenge.

Can't wait to see more future posts. <3
    Post edited by HarryJacko10 on
    45175002624_2935fd76c6_b.jpg
    You're amazing and I'm so happy that you're feeling that, it makes me happy when someone is so HAPPY to see their stories got noticed by another people, I just came randomly across your forum since it was in the categories and I clicked on it and read your story on this challenge.

Can't wait to see more future posts. <3

Thank you so much :blush::heart:

Checked out your YouTube channel :smile: Was your Brooklyn-inspired place really your first TS4 apartment build? I loved it :smile:
    edited November 2020
    edited November 2020
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Just got finished reading up on this, and I must say, so far I love the charecters...well except Shaun...dont know what it is but something about him just irks me
    @Morningstar I come on the forums and there are not one but TWO chapters for me to read... what a treat!
    I really do like how your story is progressing and as always look forward to reading the next chapter and of course seeing the bloopers you mentioned! haha

Do you have an overhead shot of Rukiya's house? I'd love to see the layout.

@LadyTigress yep shaun irks me too. I bet he has another gf in the city lol

edited November 2020
    Just got finished reading up on this, and I must say, so far I love the charecters...well except Shaun...dont know what it is but something about him just irks me
    @LadyTigress yep shaun irks me too. I bet he has another gf in the city lol
    Shaun is a bit of an anomaly... he's a pre-made townie with no traits. Unfortunately that left only his slightly weird appearance for me to judge him by. I used a cheat to edit his appearance pretty early on, just to remove his blue eyeliner and make his eyes less buggy.
    @Morningstar I come on the forums and there are not one but TWO chapters for me to read... what a treat!
    I really do like how your story is progressing and as always look forward to reading the next chapter and of course seeing the bloopers you mentioned! haha

Do you have an overhead shot of Rukiya's house? I'd love to see the layout.
    An overhead shot is a great idea! I took some better exteriors, too. Adding them under this spoiler tag, and to the end of Chapter 10 in case the images don't show up in the forums properly.
    Screenshot-2302.jpg?format=1000w
    Screenshot-2303.jpg?format=1000w
    Screenshot-2304.jpg?format=1000w
    edited November 2020
    A day late with this one, but I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 12: Sims at Arms Training Outpost

image-asset.jpeg
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    great chapter! not sure what I think of Chase´s dad though, he strikes me like, the only acceptable career for his son is Millitary
    I quite like chase's dad, typical Military man. I do wonder if the reason he's so strict is because Chase's mum isn't around? Is he just being a tad overprotective in his own macho "can't show your emotions" kind of way?
    edited November 2020
    Many apologies for the unexpected hiatus! I should be back on my regular schedule for the forseeable future!

Chapter 13: The Tevellyn House

image-asset.jpeg
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Yay! I was worried you had ditched the story, sorry to hear about your winter blues though! Always take the time you need first, the great thing about the sims is that it'll always be there :)
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
    Goulsquash wrote: »
    Yay! I was worried you had ditched the story, sorry to hear about your winter blues though! Always take the time you need first, the great thing about the sims is that it'll always be there :)

:heart::heart::heart:
    edited November 2020
    A first look at Emery's new house :smile:

Chapter 14: Emery's Studio

image-asset.jpeg
    edited November 2020
    Matthew has some questions for Aasifa and Dorothy...

Chapter 15: Cinnamon Crest Falls / Matthew's Lot

image-asset.jpeg
  • SweetAndSaltySweetAndSalty Posts: 23 Member
    I just started reading this and I am hooked! Thank you so much for your wonderful storytelling and creativity :)
  • SweetAndSaltySweetAndSalty Posts: 23 Member
    I just tried loading chapter 2 and it says the website cannot be found :(
    I just started reading this and I am hooked! Thank you so much for your wonderful storytelling and creativity :)

Thank YOU so much! I love hearing from my readers :heart: Sorry there has been another delay in a new chapter going up - Ch. 16 & 17 needed all-new screenshots for the updated storylines, so it's taking me longer than I wanted! They'll be here soon, so stay tuned :blush:
    I just tried loading chapter 2 and it says the website cannot be found :(

Thanks so much for flagging that! It should be fixed now :smile:
    edited November 2020
    Chapter 16: The Tevellyn House / Button Ranch is finally here! It's a long one, but we get our first look at Matthew's ranch -- and what Dorothy thinks of it.

Screenshot-2882.jpg?format=1000w
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I'm slow to read your story, but I'm loving it. I find the family dynamics refreshing and the kids have the sweetest names!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest