Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    I have a Face book page for my Sims creations- is that photo album Ok to submit for the judges to review the build?

Thanks
    I am almost done- Enjoyed working on it !

Diane Pinkus

As long as the album is publicly view-able, that will be fine :)
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • MrsHosniMrsHosni Posts: 108 Member
    Thanks @sawdust :) I am kinda new to uploading in the gallery and more so in sharing my work in this forum for challenges I tend to ask too many questions :p I really appreciate your help!
    3XTWXGf.jpg
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #107 - Fall Designer Showdown

FORUM ID: sawdust
    ORIGIN ID: sawdust123
    LEVEL: Established
    LOT: 'Allo 'Allo
    LOT COST: $5,500
    LOT NAME: Parkshore, Willow Creek
    GALLERY COST: $151,123
    TOTAL COST: $156,623
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Slideshow
    ENTRY DETAILS: This is a 3 bed, 2 and a half bath family home in the French Provincial style. It has large formal living with fireplace and music area, separate dining, butler's pantry and sun room. Downstairs has a large elegant wash room and 2 full bathrooms upstairs servicing the 3 bedrooms. Outside the home is surrounded by formal gardens with a patio overlooking the pool.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes thanks.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC, MOO

2OgQRyx.png

mLyZTlN.png
    MrsHosni wrote: »
    Thanks @sawdust :) I am kinda new to uploading in the gallery and more so in sharing my work in this forum for challenges I tend to ask too many questions :p I really appreciate your help!

Don't hold back from asking questions! We're happy to help :)
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited November 2018
    fcuRqPI.png
    Attention Starting Out Entrants for #BnS106 - That Entreprenurial Spirit
    Your results are now available here
    3gHHX7s.png

Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited November 2018
    HVCdrRO.png
    Attention EstablishedEntrants for #BnS106 - That Entreprenurial Spirit
    3gHHX7s.png
    Your SIM results are now available here
    Your ROOM results are now available here
    3gHHX7s.png

Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited November 2018
    Hi everyone I finally had the time to finish my screenshots and sideshow for the challenge. And if anyone could tell me how I "name" my links (like i don't want to show the whole link just call it something) that would be awesome. I hope I still did everything right and you all have a great day.

FORUM ID: MrsHosni
    ORIGIN ID: EESAZ07
    LEVEL: --
    LOT: Modern Yet Cozy
    LOT COST: 3.000
    LOT NAME: Midtown Meadows, Newcrest
    GALLERY COST: 156.956
    TOTAL COST: 159.956
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Slideshow
    ENTRY DETAILS: This 3 Bedroom and 3 Bathroom House is a Modernized House with a cozy flair. It has modern landscaping and a sleek but still comfortable interior. This is perfect for a young Family with pet. I couldnt manage to fix the issues with MOO so please make sure its turned on when placing the LOT.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC used
    4JLoE7N.png
    Post edited by MrsHosni on
    3XTWXGf.jpg
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Beautiful house @MrsHosni ! :)

I've DM you with regards to renaming the link.
    OID:- x4m1r4
    Thanks @xamira99 I really appreciate that! now idk why I couldn't figure that out myself :D
    3XTWXGf.jpg
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    edited November 2018
    FORUM ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    ORIGIN ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    LEVEL: Established or Expert - this is my first entry- So Please team place me in the category you feel fits best for my abilities.
    LOT:This is the lot with out Snow, re-uploaded for judging https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F8E0FAF5ED2211E88AC7B573E4FD424D?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=weekly&searchquery=PINKUSFAMILY&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: $ 2,500
    LOT NAME: I named The (No weather) lot Summer at the Bay (The - Snowy lot BrindletonBay Holiday) - Built at Domus Familiaris in BrindletonBay
    GALLERY COST: $ 132,645
    TOTAL COST: Lot cost before Build $ 2,500 house after changes with lot cost $132,645
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Link to my Mom's creations Facebook page photo album https://facebook.com/pg/Moms-Sims-3-4-Creations-1652411471645604/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2281314755421936&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARBelDdMgyiOocSd6isL1J20ftTYMQt_Jf5lvz-rag22DSGo6hhAhee1T-TWtjheBxaxkKcKJHJnTbQvpdFzOp79idc40MjmKD1Snnny3zwGBVJCxoBBBHEPuUgMO2bmHcBnGxVtiVerMAXMY3PDCKPBbDp21k4xZ3S02wePRAkrGA1h1J8NR8CzNubdK_NAa_-BH1ssOFKOLyFZlhZ85tmvGBB2Do6jwU9Yv81wIk0tL9k0DEeEmphSg0-vxFd6_i5jIad4v8lk6zyKwRjEtSvjoQeejJrBz3CIenCPPx1Fu7vPLf8ILYISw3FQzxLKAJ61s3DVTdQET65X63EA-NPZkGkHhgaE79pCedmcJs4A5mWARyrSgV22gqJBwk4H_rSmN1ylA7TvWphzANPayvTenehN1WShpARAw0xSXH_yRQO1PAOUFtv0sqAQyP75EtuSuRbvUedaEnl0mMsRFaTEfA&__tn__=-UC-R
    ENTRY DETAILS: This Build created itself- usually my builds do that- The Theme is Country here from the outside shaker siding to the inside blue kitchen , windows are the original , changed color - awnings made the big change to the house shell..Added Fireplace- in the living room I think brigs it together..A comfortable home for a Family to celebrate the coming holidays..
    *{edit- side notes} I will re-upload lot because I see in the rules that you would like the Lot with No weather so I will up-load from Edit lot- so there will be No snow - that you can see landscaping..*
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes ..
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: NO CC used- I Use NO CC In Game Or Builds
    TWITTER TAG: https://twitter.com/DianePink
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: https://facebook.com/diane.kotpinkus

SPACE FOR PICTURES: 46451022_2282574001962678_6048825897220308992_n.png?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-2.fna&oh=87bc4899d99d15ac9c5ca78569d3e70b&oe=5C7E2CB1

46474568_2285559224997489_3818074120524922880_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-1.fna&oh=43f908a8a648573f06d9107ac47b16e9&oe=5C7A967C

Post edited by Pinkusfamily on
    bhaXpM1.png
    Attention Expert Entrants for #BnS106 - That Entrepreneurial Spirit
    Your results are now available here
    3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    I got sidetracked with Get Famous and took a couple days off the build, not just to play with new stuff but to think how I wanted to finish. But it's done, though I did get hit with the dark ceilings bug in the meantime. :P

BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    FORUM ID: SimTresa
    ORIGIN ID:
    TresaofPern
    LOT:Stone Beach House
    LOT COST: 3000
    LOT NAME: The Lighthouse
    GALLERY COST: 142,056
    TOTAL COST: 145,056
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/Jv90ITT
    ENTRY DETAILS: This beach house can comfortably house a family all year, or be used as a vacation home. Most of the decor and furnishings are in some way related to the beach or ocean. There are many entertainment options for an active family who loves to be outside. The landscaping is simple and low maintainance, freeing up time to play or relax.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes please.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: www.facebook.com/cindy.cherry1
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    x7CmD3d.png
    0Fm3CnC.png
    image.png
  • 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    edited November 2018
    BUILD ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #107 -Fall Designer Showdown-

FORUM ID: 13Vader
    ORIGIN ID: 13Vader
    LEVEL: Expert
    LOT: ▣Hacienda del Desierto▣
    LOT COST: § 5.500
    LOT NAME: Arid Ridge
    GALLERY COST: § 154.467
    TOTAL COST: § 159.967
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: BnS #107 Hacienda del Desierto
    ENTRY DETAILS: Based on the arches I decided to go for a Spanish style house (then I realized it was the original style of the house). So, I added a couple of porches wrapping around the first floor to add some more interest in the house shape and in order to keep the house cooler avoiding some sun and creating ventilated and covered zones to spend some nice time outdoors. The house is ready for 6 people (one being a toddler). The garden is low maintenance, adapted to the dry desert weather, but in the backyard there’s plenty of water in a fishing pond and a pool.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC
    TWITTER TAG: @13Vader_
    TUMBLR LINK: 13Vadersims
    xWntCxS.pngMVDLQpw.png
    Post edited by 13Vader on
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    FORUM ID: AlJay
    ORIGIN ID: AliciaMaryAnne
    LOT: Elm View ( I'm not sure how to make a link for this, but this is the name where you can find it in the gallery)
    LOT COST: $3000
    LOT NAME: Optimist's Outlook
    GALLERY COST:$119,344.00
    TOTAL COST: $122,344.00
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/UVNNHBf
    ENTRY DETAILS: Wanting to live in an established community, the Simms bought an older home on Elm Street. They loved the established trees in the front yard and building new just didn't give them that option. They did not, however, love the outdated look of the home (inside and out) so they completely gutted and remodeled the entire house, giving it a contemporary, modern feel.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: none
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    5nvKgAK.png
    6UviehN.png
  • jadeiamjadeiam Posts: 146 Member
    edited November 2018
    Wow, the new update glitched this build like crazy! Had to tweak so much to get it to work again grrr! Sooo happy to have it done on time ;)

FORUM ID: Oliana
    ORIGIN ID: jadeiam
    LOT: Santa Rosa
    LOT COST: 5,500
    LOT NAME: Arid Ridge, Oasis Springs
    GALLERY COST: 147,103
    TOTAL COST: 152,603
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Santa Rosa - Slideshow
    ENTRY DETAILS: The Santa Rosa is a beautiful Spanish Hacienda you wouldn't know was built with a rather humble budget in mind! A mere 150,000 Simoleans and this rare desert rose could be yours. She boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, office area, formal dining and living, large kitchen, laundry, sunroom and most impressively a huge pool & poolhouse.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes

H2h0oF3.png
    yefiyGZ.png
  • flobobunnyflobobunny Posts: 465 Member
    I just love that fountain area behind the pool @Oliana I may have to steal that idea in future ;)
    @Oliana just wow. This is superb! ;)
    3XTWXGf.jpg
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Everyone has submitted awesome builds ! So Many creative Builders ! I have enjoyed looking at all of the entries !! My First time participating- I feel honored to be among such superb Creators !

Good Luck to all,
    and Enjoy your Holiday !!

Diane Pinkus
  • 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    edited November 2018
    ROOM ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #107 -Fall Designer Showdown-

FORUM ID: 13Vader
    ORIGIN ID: 13Vader
    ROOM: Dreams in Blue and Green
    GALLERY COST: §20,022
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: "Dreams in Blue and Green"
    ENTRY DETAILS: In other previous challenges I uploaded the same room as the lot entry. In this one I wanted to try something else. An eclectic master bedroom for a young couple or an edgy couple of any age. I went for vibrant colors and a mix of minimalistic, decorative and retro furniture.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC
    TWITTER TAG: 13Vader_
    TUMBLR LINK: 13Vadersims
    FURLXqD.pngyWeT7M4.png
    Post edited by 13Vader on
  • soloushensoloushen Posts: 41 Member
    CHALLENGE #107 – Fall Designer Showdown
    FORUM ID: Soloushen
    ORIGIN ID: Woofhoof
    LOT: BnS 107
    LOT COST:$3000
    LOT NAME: The Summer Home, Windenburg
    GALLERY COST: $131,883
    TOTAL COST: $134,883
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/gallery/S46ps0a
    ENTRY DETAILS: This is a real last minute entry as my pc packed in! I decided to style the exterior in a gothic/Victorian style with similar touches to the interior as well as some classic inspiration too.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None
    TWITTER TAG: (entirely optional but makes it easier for us to tag you)
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: (entirely optional but makes it easier for us to tag you)
    TUMBLR LINK: (entirely optional but makes it easier for us to tag you)
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: (Only a maximum of two per entry, please)
    wZatHHM.png
    5te8NcU.png

• iampes23iampes23 Posts: 704 Member
    edited November 2018
    FORUM ID: iampes23
    ORIGIN ID: iampes23
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BDA89731EE1211E88D13ADD8C8E84D99?category=lots&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=BnS107&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: 3,000
    LOT NAME: Suburban Dream (placed on the Rippling Flat lot in Newcrest 40x30)
    GALLERY COST: 153,530
    TOTAL COST: 156,530
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/3xwDnJp
    ENTRY DETAILS: I changed the side of the front of the home. I added porches, more windows, and doors. Upstairs I created closets in each bedroom. I created a traditional looking outside, but the interior is full of comfort for a large family. The house itself has fast internet, Gnomes, and On Ley Line, insuring twins are mainly born. The two children's rooms reflect this, with a toddlers room with two beds and an older children/pre-teens room for two more siblings. A large yard,wrap around porches/decks, and two balconies all provide space for a large family to sleep, eat, play, and relax together!
    **please forgive the outdoor pictures being in build mode. I started this world in winter and had finished the house before realizing I could not change the season it was in**
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC, MOO used

SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    nKcjjeB.png

RtzKltI.png
    Post edited by iampes23 on
    Would it be okay if I got about 5 hours extension please to put my photos in order? Sorry I am behind, but after the update, the lot was not tallying the costs of things I added. I had to wait until they did a further update and start all over again. Thanks!
  • KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited November 2018
    ROOM ENTRY FORM
    FORUM ID: kittkat7147
    ORIGIN ID: kittkat7147
    ROOM: Download
    GALLERY COST: 22,826
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: CLICK HERE
    ENTRY DETAILS: Just a master suite with a designer touch. I went with a neutral color scheme for the most part with yellow and green accents. It feels like fall to me :)
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: of course :)
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: n/a
    TWITTER TAG:
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: Kitkat Sims
    TUMBLR LINK:
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    rshL5xq.png?1
    Post edited by KittKat7147 on
    iampes23 wrote: »
    Would it be okay if I got about 5 hours extension please to put my photos in order? Sorry I am behind, but after the update, the lot was not tallying the costs of things I added. I had to wait until they did a further update and start all over again. Thanks!

We will be officially closing out/posting the new challenge in the morning USA time (in about 8 hours), so feel free to take at least that much time to finish up :)
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited November 2018
    Thanks very much!! I really appreciate it! (5 hours did it--thanks very much!!)
    Post edited by iampes23 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top