Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Hello everyone! I wanted to take the time to thank you all for posting your awesome builds on my thread for all of us to enjoy. I'm sorry I haven't put out much on either thread the past few days. Lots going on in RL, but always feel free to share anytime. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is a peek at one of the houses I have been working on the past couple of days. This is a Spanish style house. It has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms so far. Not sure if I will add more yet. It's far from being done, but have the outside done and a little inside.
    QCGJQTB.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your WIP is looking very nice! @mamasquirrel :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The design of the entrance area is very nice.

@Rosemow Thank you! Would love to see more of your rooms. Post if you like anytime. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is the finished Spanish Style Estate. It's available on the gallery.
    YiZj2Ac.png
    eORqa2x.png
    jf2SR15.png
    vPmn7SI.png
    CBKd68n.png
    kpjhbZR.png
    5b0GnRj.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    It is great that you have funished and uploaded the Spanish Style Estate :) The layout and furnishing of the interior looks very nice. Very nice yellow, blue and orange colour scheme of the home! The dining alcove area is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the circular dining table eating meals with sunlight coming in through the windows. It is great that there are 4 bedrooms in the home.
    It is a very nice Spanish style home :)
    Thanks Rosemow! I think it's a unique Spanish style home. I'm working on another house right now too. That one will not be completed for at least a couple of weeks. It's going to feature the new pack. I have it started at least.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @mamasquirrel As you know, I'm not much of a builder usually, but I just made this one tonight for a couple I'm introducing into Star-Crossed and I decided before I decorated it up with CC to change everything over to non-CC stuff so I can upload it to the gallery. Unfortunately it still is being marked as having CC, although I did check it a number of times. It may be that because I use DR CC in the game, my stuff will always be marked as having it. Either way, you need to click the CC button to see it in the gallery.

I have no idea what this style is called, but the overall design is pretty simple and works well for me. It's not furnished, (except kitchen necessities, bathroom fixtures, and closets in the bedrooms) and the basement which I didn't include a photo for is not finished.

It's on a 20x30 in Oasis Springs. Top Floor is an open space for living or recreation with doors to the outer area circling the top level of the house. The ground floor features a spacious kitchen with room for dine-in, a living or dining area depending on what you want or need more, two full bathrooms (one Jack and Jill and one with access from the main part of the house), and two bedrooms.

Hope you like it, and Thanks for hosting. <3
    Front View
    3wwGNSX.jpg
    Rear View
    rLeNd3G.png
    Top Floor
    ToCkFyk.jpg
    Ground Floor
    PPMS26o.png
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    edited November 2018
    Very nice exterior design of the home! @kirivian :) The home suits Oasis Springs well. The dome style windows look very nice in the build, and the flowers are nice touches either sides of the front door. It is great that there is a pool in the back patio. The layout of the interior is very nice.Simmers will enjoy downloading it and furnishing it suit to the needs and interests of their sims household.
    It is a very nice home :)
    kirivian wrote: »
    @mamasquirrel As you know, I'm not much of a builder usually, but I just made this one tonight for a couple I'm introducing into Star-Crossed and I decided before I decorated it up with CC to change everything over to non-CC stuff so I can upload it to the gallery. Unfortunately it still is being marked as having CC, although I did check it a number of times. It may be that because I use DR CC in the game, my stuff will always be marked as having it. Either way, you need to click the CC button to see it in the gallery.

I have no idea what this style is called, but the overall design is pretty simple and works well for me. It's not furnished, (except kitchen necessities, bathroom fixtures, and closets in the bedrooms) and the basement which I didn't include a photo for is not finished.

It's on a 20x30 in Oasis Springs. Top Floor is an open space for living or recreation with doors to the outer area circling the top level of the house. The ground floor features a spacious kitchen with room for dine-in, a living or dining area depending on what you want or need more, two full bathrooms (one Jack and Jill and one with access from the main part of the house), and two bedrooms.

Hope you like it, and Thanks for hosting. <3
    Front View
    3wwGNSX.jpg
    Rear View
    rLeNd3G.png
    Top Floor
    ToCkFyk.jpg
    Ground Floor
    PPMS26o.png

@kirivian This is adorable! I really like it. Thanks for sharing it. I love the design of the home. I feel a raid coming on....... :D
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited November 2018
    not a good representation of my day-program-it's missing the dinning area and the art/office rooms
    oQVFBiU.png

was ranting to Cathytea about a leader and was trying to explain how close I was already to a speaker
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    not a good representation of my day-program-it's missing the dinning area and the art/office rooms
    oQVFBiU.png

was ranting to Cathytea about a leader and was trying to explain how close I was already to a speaker

@MadameLee It is nice to see that. I know it's hard to hear and pay attention when others are doing things distracting. I can see where it would have been difficult to move closer.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @rosemow thank you
    6adMCGP.gif
    this is a build I make its going to appear in Gen 4 in photos (sepia/black&white) you can kind of guess what's its represents (not Prisoner of War camp but something else)

dyQsmb9.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    The build looks great @MadameLee :) It is nice that there are areas where Sims can use the fitness equipment to keep fit, or enjoy relaxing in the sauna. Sims will enjoy sitting at the picnic tables eating a meal. It looks nice the way the beds have been placed on the edges of the room in the bedroom.
    The build looks great @MadameLee :) It is nice that there are areas where Sims can use the fitness equipment to keep fit, or enjoy relaxing in the sauna. Sims will enjoy sitting at the picnic tables eating a meal. It looks nice the way the beds have been placed on the edges of the room in the bedroom.

@rosemow the prison-like camp isn't a good place. one hint: Jews+
    World War II
    6adMCGP.gif
    this is a build I make its going to appear in Gen 4 in photos (sepia/black&white) you can kind of guess what's its represents (not Prisoner of War camp but something else)

dyQsmb9.png

dyQsmb9.png

@

dyQsmb9.png

@MadameLee This looks nice. Thank you for sharing it.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    so I have to re-create the Station House 4 again since my build has disappeared.
    6adMCGP.gif
    so I have to re-create the Station House 4 again since my build has disappeared.

@MadameLee I sorry things keep disappearing on you. Not sure why that is happening.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    remember the Grant house?
    this is what it looks like now with foundations-the main house and the "slave" entrance doesn't have any

pYyyijZ.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    The new way of adjusting foundations and not needing to have all buildings on the one lot the same level is great! @MadameLee :)

I kind of had always wanted the "slave area" for lack of a better term to be lower then the "master house".
    6adMCGP.gif
    this is what it looks like now with foundations-the main house and the "slave" entrance doesn't have any

pYyyijZ.png

That looks good. Thanks for sharing. I haven't tired out the new stuff yet. It's been a busy day. Going to play around with it for a few now.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

pYyyijZ.png

That looks good. Thanks for sharing. I haven't tired out the new stuff yet. It's been a busy day. Going to play around with it for a few now.

the only thing I can't figure out is the terrain tools
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top