Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @kirivian Thank you! I need to seriously revamp Julia. If there was a mechanic or repairperson career, I'd put her there because I can just imagine vampire strength being a big help for fixing things. And I also need to take way different screenshots too, just because I seem to always take ones of my favorite interactions.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @kirivian yeah I can't let it go I mean if I can never get it to run after a certain point because of age then fine it can rest but for now must always go back once in a while. I played it with ts3 until I cut that game out, but there are things I'd like in ts4 that I probably wont get all things considered, like making out standing up...or on the couch...or on the bed plus there is a ton of cc that still works fine if you really need more stuff. Okay ts2 aside I really need to visit my vampires but I'm waiting for the patch so I can make a test save and see what goes wrong.
    @afai1261 you're not boring post away the patch is just so close I must wait I'll have to bring some new vampires while looking for odd things that went wrong and what not.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Not ts4 as you'll see but my vampire...finally, from ts2 and his new wife, they are Chrisia and Valentine.

7Ab8s8B.jpg
    After he finally got the relationship with the count to get bitten, isn't he cute?
    WZoVxeN.jpg
    Since vampires are extremely fragile in ts2(I took out all their windows and just being awake tanks their moods.) Chrisia works, he had a cat helping him but she was taken away while he was getting out of bed to clean her food dish...jerks. Love how she ended up.
    f5gnKc1.jpg
    They adore each other even though he can't even leave the coffin until the sun drops at seven.
    I9kQHDO.jpg
    AjVUzNe.jpg
    Figured they should get some pictures together.
    iavXFLz.jpg
    I love their third couple pose.
    TvlBzJE.jpg
    That's not the make out, romantic couch kiss...still I want that in ts4 too.
    4qFBNca.jpg
    She's expecting now and it was getting late so I had him propose...not sure if they even drink plasma in ts2.

Thanks for humoring me :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited July 2020
    @kirivian
    Sent you a PM earlier but never got a reply so I listened to my gut and published anyway.
    Chapter 24 "Beautiful Pain" is now posted.
    Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
    @NyteRose heavens and a half Alex doesn't have a real right to threaten Caleb he knew what he was doing with him, it's up to Jasmina to decide how to move forward I hope she ignores Lilith and calls him again at least fix things where they can be fixed they could almost be friends at least.Guess we'll see how that goes.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92
    Almost didn't put that bit in there but it sounded good in my head and seemed a realistic reaction. My brain is fried, gonna have to give it a rest lol.
    edited November 2018
    @RedDestiny92 oh sure it works he seems to be pushing himself in a selfish direction to me is just how it came off which I think fits how I picture him is all. Yep, that's the best time for a rest :smiley:

Edit" You know I just realized I tagged myself I must not have had coffee yet when I posted this.....lol.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Hey all! Nothing like spending that day away and missing the good stuff!

@RedDestiny92 OMG.. I almost forgot about the TS2 vampires and all the limitations on them. I think I only made one - now I really am going to have to see if I can load that game on my new rig (new being like 4 years old :s ). Loving the TS2 vamps especially the hair on that bad boi! We need someone to convert that for TS4. <3

@NyteRose All caught up and as usual, lots to say, but I am going to re-read and organize my thoughts before posting them on your simlit thread. Loving the update though and thanks for always keeping in the loop in the updates and all.

@afai1261 I have never once been bored with any of your posts here. I think the very first one was female Morgan and I remember loving those eyes. If you stopped posting I would feel lost and miss you terribly. And I NEVER can get enough (never mind too much) of your sims. You know I have favorites like Morgan (male or female), Elle and Morgana, but now that you've started the Prosper story (and I got my mitts on Rufus!) - YES please! keep them coming! <3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    @kirivian right? When I first got to play with them when I was a little nugget...lol it was just before I lost access to a personal computer and barely got time with them but they are super fragile. You should try it there are some tips to getting it to work like getting graphics rule maker and occasionally updating or repairing the game to force it to start...or even sacrificing full screen for windowed but it can be simple to mess with after. I wish I could get all the ts2 hairs I have for ts4.... that length <3
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Vampire siblings Dane and Cole Helton, contains CC

Dane
    LFqzJnD.png
    WlLNubk.png

Cole
    58E4ggj.png
    h3X4GMM.png
    BqNiWAf.png

thank you @kirivian for pulling me out of my weird 'no-one cares about what you post' mood
    @afai1261 oooh I really like Cole he's just so pretty <3
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 thank you, he came out better than I expected :D
    I just realised that Dane looks a lot like Prosper's grandfather Silvio Ashby
    Wonder where this will take us. The High King having a secret love child, anyone? >:)>:)>:)
    @afai1261 oh sure thing :) those surprise sims sneak up like that, you like how things look during creation then bam you're done and you have a new heartthrob hehe. Also when it comes to secret love children, always yes...almost always yes anyways lol.

So close to visiting Luci and his family again Friday can't get here any sooner.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Don't worry @afai1261 I believe no one cares what I post either :)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    *Thinks some peeps need to be hit with the 'post more' stick* lol I'll see myself out.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited November 2018
    @kirivian Took your criticism to heart (in a good way) and am rewriting the chapter to make it what it should have been instead of the rushed junk it is. Trashed the post on my blog too. Thanks for being a helpful and appreciative reader :)

@afai1261 I'd let Dane bite me, he's hot >:)
    This is male Morgan without CC and I'm not sure how to react
    AbouFFW.png
    P6M0qik.png

But Magnus... oh my he looks good without CC
    fqJBrme.png

@NyteRose hehe thank you >:);)
    @afai1261 I don't know Morgan looks okay but yeah Magnus is cute :smiley:

Now...my new style influencer...whatever, why did I bring her here? She's a vampire of course.
    rqD63V5l.png
    Alana might be in denial of her life but it's okay.
    tNID2Jul.png
    Mortimer loves when pretty girls come and talk to him about his fashion choices, even while writing in an invisible pad...lol.
    Ol8vcPEl.png
    That dirty look though, my sims love to sass me.
    cQIAjLBl.png
    She was so excited to be able to drink she slipped into her chair, she did pop back up without me resetting her and continued her conversation it was just this.
    VJiSUt1l.png
    XgA7rpVl.png
    She's only somewhat interested in the protest, also I didn't immediately notice Caleb was a part of it, I'll have to give him a make over if he wants to be friends with Alana.
    2ZrXL0Bl.png
    Aside from choosing to sing not sure if she likes it she found her way to her next interest, I guess she could be another celeb which means I may just move Luci's family to this save I think they need a fresh one anyways.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Hey All! So big decision here was to not update today. I am still working on some projects that require me to be able to work with my alpha hairs! As a result I have switched off updating and online features in origin so I will not be raiding until after Friday when the EP comes out. I am hoping by then, my script mods will be updated and, if I'm really lucky, maybe there'll be a batch fix in S4S for the alpha hair and eyebrow issue! One can only hope. In the interim, so much going on! :)

@afai1261 Dane and Cole...! *nosebleed* Definitely both on the radar for Friday (or Sat if I need to wait for Friday updates), I have slated more adds to my games from all y'all then I originally even had in Chatswin or Star-Crossed. :s I love the idea of a secret love-child (big surprise?? - okay not fooling anyone >:) ) And I agree with all y'all that Magnus looks portrait-ready without cc, but IMO Morgan's not all that off, you know how I <3<3<3 him. When I put him in my game, I am planning on as-is at this stage. I'll post a few shots for everyone of what my version of a made-over, male Morgan Fyres looks like solo a bit later, but IMO I am missing whatever @afai1261 is doing and I like him your way. :yum:

@RedDestiny92 Go Alana! She's adorable and I can't wait to see what she gets up to (although I think sassing you is pretty dangerous! :p ). It'd be great to get Caleb in on that action since I find it nice to have my vamps have some close friends that are vamps who maybe get them in that way a bit better than their human peeps. Also.... such a TEASE!!… Luci, I miss you! Don't let your user let you forget that! >:)

@NyteRose I would never call what you wrote trash. I love your story and the way you write - your characters are like "friends" or "acquaintances" who I get to watch through the window of your imagination. Mind-blowing. Thank you so much! I appreciate your decision to rewrite (don't they say rewriting is half of what a writer does LOL), but I don't want you to think for a moment that I didn't like what you wrote - I'm just greedy (spoiler alert?) and wanted more!! And look at you spoiling the heck out of me by giving it to me? Yay!! Kira gettin' spoiled!! :smiley:
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    edited November 2018
    Don't worry @afai1261 I believe no one cares what I post either :)

@paradiseplanet You could not be farther from the truth.
    kirivian wrote: »
    @paradiseplanet Enjoyed it? You must know I hang fair close to breathless on almost every word of yours. :dizzy:

Seriously, I am always blown away by the detail you put into the background. You have inspired me to not only learn some German, but also to check out a map of Europe and find some of these places you're talking about (learn a bit about European Geography - which I'm actually finding really fascinating so TYVM). ...

When on any planet did you think this changed for me?
    Your posts still make me :dizzy: even before I read them AYK, and they inspire me to learn new things and open my mind to new concepts and different points of view (most recently - on faith and religion). I wish my words held meaning for you, and I miss our onetime chats. After you stopped responding to my comments no matter where I posted them, I thought you didn't want me to respond any more. So I stopped - everywhere but here where I try to keep my responses to you as low key as I can. Then for one moment I thought you had invited my commentary, but you corrected me promptly. I am trying my hardest to respect your wishes. As always.
    I am listening though I may not speak. :'( "wie du möchtest".
    @kirivian thanks for your insightful words of wisdom, as always. :)
    @kirivian thanks for your insightful words of wisdom, as always. :)

But actually, my first post included Lilith's offspring, Sosuke being one of them ;)
    @paradiseplanet student to the master
    edited November 2018
    @kirivian Isn't she though? I got some more pics more than I meant to even I really need to teach myself not to take pics after a certain point lol it's okay I'll use my spoilers. Yeah it's dangerous in fact I have ideas for her story haven't decided if I'm really mad at her yet lol, I went on ahead and pulled in Caleb. Though not sure what his presence will do for her just yet.

I'm teasing alright I just miss them when I look and see that save file just waiting for me hehe.
    6dJ9Rfzl.png
    Her pout says she doesn't approve of being ignored.

'listen to me.....' mind begging mmhmm lol how dare he ignore that face.

She just wanted to pretend to bite him, satisfied with her teasing she can now peacefully play with her sparkler, and her bubbles, she loves her bubbles. Not sure how she conned Vlad into joining them while at the festival but he was hanging around and didn't seem to mind that she was focusing on Caleb. Before his makeover even. Caleb really seemed to like his voodoo doll Vlad too, but I missed that picture. He really likes hanging around Alana she's a lot more.......bubbly hehe, than his sister is. Her face as he hisses out his affection says she only somewhat believes the affection he has. One does not woo with hissing.

Although one thing I was curious about, I still got the breaking in glitch so they hung out while I waited for it to pass.
    ctNOa7rl.png
    cgPRuCul.png
    jDHNZj7l.png
    BCYMt84l.png
    YDbBxHAl.png
    1SYPpYel.png
    W2E6av8l.png
    wnsOly0l.png
    The next day she's busy interviewing for her next article, I love her I think Yara might need a friend.

The new Goths were there and it was a hot day so they were looking nice in their hot wear, I only included them as Alana was talking to them, anyhoo I got her a little dog named Lilly and while she was walking her Caleb called for a date. Found another bug, he asked to go one place and we loaded up at a different one but it was okay. While there they had the plasma food and I saw someone got free food for being a star which I guess is not supposed to be there since we dont have GF. After a good date she got her first kiss and had him stay over since she wanted to woohoo.

However saw another bug, he called to ask her out while sleeping in her bed....hehe, we went anyways and she got a date in her dark form.

They went bowling he was terrible, while they were out the next day began which was Llamma day, so it was time to celebrate, as she gave a toast he gave a hateful look to some guy who had the nerve to start a conversation while they were busy with one another.
    IWOfmDFl.png
    fWcMDBzl.png
    rjr1jhVl.png
    s544tfVl.png
    fXwLtFnl.png
    LCvXZmWl.png
    2vHhvKBl.png
    DrBEmdgl.png
    ctOOqi3l.png
    r6vtJ1Fl.png
    MXEpe7jl.png

jeYHqhVl.png
    Did some streaking but it didn't complete since I cancelled the interaction to party elsewhere.
    4eu83UBl.png
    Tb1ssBvl.png
    99qLSZEl.png
    dbq6cFTl.png
    VlGBy4Xl.png
    Came back to cook for human guests, and she didn't take a serving like the patch notes said heh.

That night Vlad asked to come by for training he won but he does seem to appreciate her friendship while he could do without Caleb, she worked most the day making a paint by reference and a illustration with her sketchpad. Her article was rejected twice but the third was well received she's doing pretty well so far.
    oCXaqr9l.png
    1PY3XZ0l.png
    IMxGv6Zl.png
    ZCcpmzJl.png
    iCzSbjKl.png
    KqYKJGDl.png

Okay that's it :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top