Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You can own foxes (AND RACCOONS!)

12346...Next

Comments

• Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited September 2017
    It would be nice if they came out with a farm animal pack down the road. That would be new. We have only had a small taste of it from the store.

It will be interesting to see if there is a difference between the raccoon and fox pets and their wild counterparts, as far as behavior.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'm really looking forward to them
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Found that out last night while I was messing around with the edit households. For Donna Troy, I gave her a raccoon and nemed her, Bandit. After Bobby from King of the Hill named the wild animal was hanging around the Hill house. And for Sue Dawson (Nickname: Snow White) a fox
    named Cooper. It sounds kinda dumb, but I like it. I actually like the idea of owning a wild animal as a pet in game that you can't do i real life.
    Hence the laws in whereever you live depending on which city, state or nation. Next thing I'd like to see in The Sims 5, Pot-Belly pigs.
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    This thread's been inactive for a little bit over a year now. This in mind, I am closing it. It's cool that you want to see Pot-Belly Pigs, but please always try to check when a thread was last active before commenting. If you have more questions, check out EA_Lanna's guide on Necroposting: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/946943/necroposting#latest.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top