Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of pack would you like next?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited November 2018
    Romance/dating/wedding EP
    I said Romance, because I desperately want attraction and chemistry back in my game. I think they could probably just put it in a GP rather than make a whole EP about it.

A lot of these other options sound great too!
  • Options
    NathanANathanA Posts: 39 Member
    Hobby/Free time EP
    Oooh now I'd actually really like this over university, imagine how many opportunities for different sims we'd have if there were more hobbies!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Something else. I would like to get...
    Something that adds more realistic careers with city life... I want to be able to have a "city family". Jobs like Marketing, Bussiness, Advertising, Property Managment, etc. Things that real people would have opportunities with. Also townhouses, chicago style. I think in my book it would complete my gaming style. Also INDEPTH STORIES. I love playing premade sims. I loved the biography features and lineages of the sims 3!

There's already a business career.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    University EP
    I voted for university because I love being able to send my sims to university to get degrees. I especially want them to bring back the secret society from the sims 2 but to make it more indepth. I love the idea of being whisked away in the middle of the night and having to do specific secret tasks. I also think it would be awesome that on this secret lot they are whisked away to, for them to discover and unravel secret mysteries and missions and this in turn would help them towards their degrees an later after they graduate, maybe unlock a hidden career. So many possibilities to make this epic.
    First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
  • Options
    DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    University EP
    I want University, but I also want them to make the current teen life stage into the Uni-going one, and introduce a new, more visually distinct teen life stage(ie: one that isn't just a slightly skinnier adult).
  • Options
    SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    Hobby/Free time EP
    I would love all of thee above!!!!!! Bring em on!!!!!!!
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Hobby/Free time EP
    I chose hobbies, but a farming and a magic expansion pack are also at the top of my list followed by a tropical EP of some kind.
  • Options
    YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member
    Farm EP
    A farming expac that includes a new world, animals such as chickens for their eggs and cows for their milk. Sims can make a living off of being a farmer and child sims can help out! My dad grew up on a farm and would help around the farm as a kid so its important imo that they let child sims be able to do farming stuff as well. It would be cool if they could add larger lots and a lot that is bigger than the 64x64 since we would be playing on farms which have acres of land. Horses, sheep(dogs can herd the sheep!), canning station, etc etc...
    The next expac I want after farming would be University!
  • Options
    YazzpYazzp Posts: 9 New Member
    University EP
    > @MissBlackwood said:
    > I voted for university because there are just so many things I want from that pack, but I want to mention that I would also like to see something for teens. I find my teens very boring. There isn't much to do with them to make you feel like you are giving them a teen experience. I posted this in another thread this morning:
    >
    > I would really like to have teen parties back, like in TS3. I feel like it's pretty hard right now to have teen only socialization. Usually when I invite other teens to hang out at the club or the cliffs, most of them just end up going home fairly quickly and my sims hardly get a chance to socialize.
    >
    > Since the TS4 is supposed to be more about emotions, I would like to see more reactions and emotions from other sims when my sims do something specific. Like maybe if my teen invites another teen over to the house and messes around with them while the parents are on the lot, they get in trouble. I don't know... Just something to make teens feel more like teens. Right now my teen can do just about anything a young adult can do and nothing different happens. I want teens to feel like they are being rebellious if they are doing things teens shouldn't be doing. I do like the idea of sneaking out.
    >
    > Maybe if there we two choices for teen parties. One like TS3 where the parents leave and the teens can throw a party at home and another where it's a sneak out party and the teen chooses a location, sneaks out and parties there with other teens. Juice keggers could automatically appear or at least have an option for placement.
    >
    > I also like the idea of cliques or maybe even social groups like in TS3 University. Teens based on their actions and traits could fall into social categories like nerd, jock, rebel, or popular. They could then gain points in these groups to be higher or lower on their social groups scale. Like for popular you could start with "In with the in crowd" and end with "Queen Bee" or something. The sims traits could make it easier or harder to be successful in a social group. Maybe if your teen is has outgoing, athletic, romantic, or confident it would be easier to end up in the popular or jock groups. If they have genius, bookworm, or nerd it may be easier to progress through the nerd group. Rebel group could have teens with loner, creative, etc. Like with clubs you could have members of the groups interact with other groups in a particular way. Of course your sims could be able to go against the grain and have a teen sim with nerd traits successfully make it into the popular group for example. They may just have to work harder by performing certain tasks or actions that will help them get into and rise in a group.
    >
    > Anything to make my teens feel more like teens!

This is such a great idea!! I would personally love a univeristy EP because my for TS3 stopped showing in my launcher and there is nothing i can do about it :neutral: so i would love another chnace to play around with it!
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Brinn wrote: »
    Supernatural or horses. Or both. A magic medieval-like world with horses and unicorns? That would be ideal!

This!

I would love any sort of supernatural element added to the game. Even if it's not the main feature of the expansion pack. (Like when aliens came with Get to Work.)

And if you ever have the option to add unicorns to a game, you should add unicorns. Just a known fact.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    MAKIN' MAGIC 2.0 PLEASE. Probably would never happen to be as awesome as TS1's but one can dream.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    ThisISMariaThisISMaria Posts: 104 Member
    edited November 2018
    University EP
    University and Create A World. We need CAW specifically back into Sims 4 so EA can stop giving us maps like Del Sol Valley that involves half of the map having no lots.
    Cute-Russian-Girl-Smiles-Waves-For-The-Camera-Russia-At-The-2014-Fifa-World-Cup.gif
  • Options
    CaelaiCaelai Posts: 89 Member
    University EP
    I would love to have all of them, but University for me wins the poll. University EP for TS2 was so good, and one of my all time favourite EPs, so it would be amazing to have that in The Sims 4 as well. And in my opinion, it would be the biggest change/EP for TS4 of those options.

I love TS4, but I kind of have this feeling that something is missing... Maybe it's the University? I don't know.
    youtube: Caelai | twitter: caelaisims | tumblr: caelai-sims | origin: caelaisims | discord: Small Simmers
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited November 2018
    What type of pack do I want next?

a big pack with a world with more than 11 lots.
    and more than two main big features.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited November 2018
    University EP
    NathanA wrote: »
    Oooh now I'd actually really like this over university, imagine how many opportunities for different sims we'd have if there were more hobbies!

Especially with the new patch coming with the self-employment.

I do miss Uni, though.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    edited November 2018
    I’d love a romance pack if it added a TS2 style chemistry/turn-ons system - I miss that so much!!! This could be added to a Uni pack, or anything really.

But I’d love to have a supernatural pack with witches, similar to Makin Magic... Or pretty much just Makin Magic remade in TS4.

Or a beach pack with a new coastal Mediterranean/Australian/Californian beach world, swimming, summer resorts, sunbaking and ice cream stalls.

Oh forgot to add: Freetime was brilliant in TS2 for adding the One True Hobby. It gave so much personality to our sims and I think it would be wonderful with emotions in TS4!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    University EP
    I said university but I would also love a romance pack that would add a lot more romantic interactions. I want shower woohoo back and cuddling in bed.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I would love an Into the Future remake, especially since the original was kinda rushed since it was the last ep.

I’d also love a moon colony pack. Imagine a retro sci-fi style, sims walking in low gravity, Sixam plants if you have Get To Work, sims not being jerks about aliens, and all that fun stuff.
  • Options
    robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    Witches! Werewolves! Faeries!
  • Options
    scoedscoed Posts: 91 Member
    I want new life stats, witches and faeries would rock. I love magic in sims. Making Magic in Sims one and Supernatural from Sims 3 are my all time favorites. Any new life states would make me happy for a while though. I really miss the variety form earlier Sims games. Also something exotic would be fun like a sci-fi expansion, or medieval or something Asian/African/Middle Eastern would be great as well.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Witches or werewolves :)
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    A pack that doesn't break what currently works, is loaded with in depth gameplay, if a world is provided it actually has ample provision of empty lots for us to work with, is not bug infested, CAS & B/B items that are actually useful - fill in current gaps, not more mis-matching recolors of what we already have, & actually enhances gameplay, and overall really gives us our money's worth for a change.
  • Options
    FreakAboutSimsFreakAboutSims Posts: 795 Member
    University EP
    We desperately need university.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Why? Need? Want, perhaps, but we (whoever 'we' is) don't need a university (or any other) pack. Needs are what sustains life, all else are wants. Thinking one 'needs' a given pack sets one up for being fleeced (again) by a company that foists sub-standard merchandise on a community that should know better by now.
  • Options
    KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    I'm still waiting for witches, too. But as they have been part of The Sims from the first game on and are still wanted so much, I'm pretty sure that it is just a matter of time until a magic pack will be released. Therefore, I'm not impatient. You university fans can have your pack earlier, I wouldn't mind. ;)

(I could use a university pack too, but my most anticipated pack is magic.)