Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Club naming thread

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Canddor wrote: »
    I need a name for a club that is for teens and young adult to go and chill, dance, party.

Not sure if it is suitable for your teen/YA... But I have a Night Crawlers Club for my Vampire Sims, because they only meet up at night... at a hidden club in a cemetery..
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I had one for loners and called it “Interactive Introverts”. (There’s two reasons)
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    I need a name for a boys group. They'll be very hot so something you know... hot?
  • Options
    > @SheriSim57 said:
    > I love this tread... They should make it a permanent one near the top.

I agree <3
  • Options
    > @sophiesimmerx said:
    > I'm looking for names for teen clubs for my let's play. I need a name for my main sim's group (a very girly group that likes to drink coffee and do yoga) a name for the like "mean girls" group (right now I'm using the barbies but I feel like it's so unoriginal) and names for any other teen groups (jocks, preppy kids, goths, etc) it's a VERY detailed let's play haha please lmk if you can think of anything!!

I'm using "The Drama Llamas" for my "Mean Girls" group at the moment. Its not very unique but its cute. :)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I had a save where I deleted all the premades (and thus the clubs), so the game generated some new ones; one of them was a fishing club named Just for the Halibut. :D

Sime of the clubs I've created:
    Money Money Money -- headed by Nancy Landgraab it's for the Sims with a lot of wealth
    Pin Setters -- Geoffrey Landgraab and his bowling buddies
    Spa Girls -- Katrina Caliente and others, pretty self explanatory
    Happy Fun Club -- for kids
    Tip Toppers -- named for the hats worn with their party outfits, for teens and single YAs to go out dancing, do karaoke and get to know one another.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Thank you to those who came up with the name "Thin and Trim'', ''The Nerd Herd'', and ''The Drama Llamas"! I forgot to give y'all a shoutout earlier but I appreciate your creativity :D :)
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Eliza Pancakes made a club for some of the famous moms to get in shape and do yoga at the spa.
    Of course she named it "Hot Cakes."
    I had a vampire club once called "The Blood Timers."
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I've got a club for detectives called the Thin Blue Line, after a police sitcom from some years ago.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I've got a club for detectives called the Thin Blue Line, after a police sitcom from some years ago.

@Mariefoxprice83 Is that the one with Rowan Atkinson? I liked that show.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

@Mariefoxprice83 Is that the one with Rowan Atkinson? I liked that show.

Yes! :) I haven't seen it in years but I know I liked it back in the day.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    > @Mariefoxprice83 said:
    > I've got a club for detectives called the Thin Blue Line, after a police sitcom from some years ago.

I love that name!!!!
  • Options
    > @TheLibrarySim said:
    > Eliza Pancakes made a club for some of the famous moms to get in shape and do yoga at the spa.
    > Of course she named it "Hot Cakes."
    > I had a vampire club once called "The Blood Timers."

Love!!!!!
  • Options
    > @stilljustme2 said:
    > I had a save where I deleted all the premades (and thus the clubs), so the game generated some new ones; one of them was a fishing club named Just for the Halibut. :D
    >
    > Sime of the clubs I've created:
    > Money Money Money -- headed by Nancy Landgraab it's for the Sims with a lot of wealth
    > Pin Setters -- Geoffrey Landgraab and his bowling buddies
    > Spa Girls -- Katrina Caliente and others, pretty self explanatory
    > Happy Fun Club -- for kids
    > Tip Toppers -- named for the hats worn with their party outfits, for teens and single YAs to go out dancing, do karaoke and get to know one another.

OMG! I'm in love with all those names! Y'all are so creative!
  • Options
    > @xamira99 said:
    > Canddor wrote: »
    >
    > I need a name for a club that is for teens and young adult to go and chill, dance, party.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Not sure if it is suitable for your teen/YA... But I have a Night Crawlers Club for my Vampire Sims, because they only meet up at night... at a hidden club in a cemetery..

Spooky! :o
  • Options
    > @AriaMad2 said:
    > I had one for loners and called it “Interactive Introverts”. (There’s two reasons)

Hahahahahaha :D
  • Options
    > @AriaMad2 said:
    > I had one for loners and called it “Interactive Introverts”. (There’s two reasons)

XD
  • Options
    > @Vicks06 said:
    > Thought I'd make a general thread where anyone who needs help naming their clubs (I expect to be here a lot) can post about what club they wish to make and hopefully you creative simmers can help
    >
    > I started it because I just can't think of a name for the next club I want to make but seemed silly only creating a thread to ask about my one club I'm stuck on when I'll probably find myself stuck on names again in the future, and maybe other simmers will find themselves in the same boat so could put this thread to good use too.
    >
    > So I'll start off. I want a geek/gaming/reading club but I'm having a moment of lack of creativity and just can't think of a good/fun/creative name for it - hope you guys can help and if you have trouble naming any of your clubs feel free to come here for help/inspiration too...we can all help eachother

The beginning :)
  • Options
    > @djacquelynstew said:
    > EmmaVane wrote: »
    >
    > SheriSim57 wrote: »
    >
    > I want to make a criminal organization, but I can't think of a good name either. Have any suggestions?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Legitimate Businessmen
    > Nothing to See Here
    > 100% Legal
    > Potential Parolees
    > Thug Life
    > Henchmen R Us
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Ooooh, Good ones ;)

Amazing!
  • Options
    > @calaprfy said:
    > Mariefoxprice83 wrote: »
    >
    > I've got a club for detectives called the Thin Blue Line, after a police sitcom from some years ago.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @Mariefoxprice83 Is that the one with Rowan Atkinson? I liked that show.

Cool!
  • Options
    > @EmmaVane said:
    > Books and Bytes?

:D
  • Options
    Console players get no respect XD
  • Options
    > @Penelope said:
    > My current club is called the Wanton Wenches Club. o:)

Awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top