Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• dollpartsdollparts Posts: 2 New Member
    I would like to have a career similar to this one but with violin instead of guitar!
    modthesims(dot)info/d/608649
  • dollpartsdollparts Posts: 2 New Member
    oops sorry I'm new and I can't post links!
    It's the sims 3 music career made for sims 4
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited October 2018
    I would really like a mod that adds the ability to create artificial blood as potions in the lab.

Vampires need more options.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • NoiroNoiro Posts: 6 New Member
    I would love (LOVE) a mod to keep visitors from doing housework related things in MY House. It's not the neat trait. Every yahoo who comes into my house want's to either do my laundry or put the muffins I have on the counter away (I have the maxed cooking thing where my food does not go bad).

I would also love (LOVE) for a mod that keeps the Selected Sims Outfit from changing at all (For any reason, especially when I select a formal outfit at home and show up to a Formal Clothes required location in another Formal Outfit.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Noiro wrote: »
    I would love (LOVE) a mod to keep visitors from doing housework related things in MY House. It's not the neat trait. Every yahoo who comes into my house want's to either do my laundry or put the muffins I have on the counter away (I have the maxed cooking thing where my food does not go bad).

I would also love (LOVE) for a mod that keeps the Selected Sims Outfit from changing at all (For any reason, especially when I select a formal outfit at home and show up to a Formal Clothes required location in another Formal Outfit.

@Noiro Uhm.. what maxed cooking thing?
    > @Fizzstix said:
    > Noiro wrote: »
    >
    > I would love (LOVE) a mod to keep visitors from doing housework related things in MY House. It's not the neat trait. Every yahoo who comes into my house want's to either do my laundry or put the muffins I have on the counter away (I have the maxed cooking thing where my food does not go bad).
    >
    > I would also love (LOVE) for a mod that keeps the Selected Sims Outfit from changing at all (For any reason, especially when I select a formal outfit at home and show up to a Formal Clothes required location in another Formal Outfit.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @Noiro Uhm.. what maxed cooking thing?

Food Aspiration? Whatever is above the Mixology Aspiration....
    > @Noiro said:
    > > @Fizzstix said:
    > > Noiro wrote: »
    > >
    > > I would love (LOVE) a mod to keep visitors from doing housework related things in MY House. It's not the neat trait. Every yahoo who comes into my house want's to either do my laundry or put the muffins I have on the counter away (I have the maxed cooking thing where my food does not go bad).
    > >
    > > I would also love (LOVE) for a mod that keeps the Selected Sims Outfit from changing at all (For any reason, especially when I select a formal outfit at home and show up to a Formal Clothes required location in another Formal Outfit.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > @Noiro Uhm.. what maxed cooking thing?
    >
    > Food Aspiration? Whatever is above the Mixology Aspiration....

Fresh Chef Trait - Given for Completing the Master Chef aspiration in the Food catagory. Chef always makes the highest quality and their food never spoils.
    Noiro wrote:
    Noiro wrote:
    Fizzstix wrote:
    Noiro wrote:

@Noiro Uhm.. what maxed cooking thing?
    Food Aspiration? Whatever is above the Mixology Aspiration....
    Fresh Chef Trait - Given for Completing the Master Chef aspiration in the Food catagory. Chef always makes the highest quality and their food never spoils.

Ohhh okay... Totally forgot about that reward trait! thanks!
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,574 Member
    Noiro wrote: »

There are already mods for that since long:
    https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mod...ossstadtleben/ (blossomfestival, nerdfestival, lampfestival, foodfestival und weirdooverhaul)
    https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-vampire/ (nofakevampire)
    https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mod...-jahreszeiten/ (walkbyrainfix und holidaytraditionwalkby_fix)

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    hello
    I would like to ask for a mod which enables to place multiple households in one lot (like an apartment building which in it live some families). I know that it is possible to do that with lock doors and to have all the sims together in one household, but I have a lot of people and it is not working that good in that way and it would be better to have separated households and the opportunity to enter each apartment or each household separately. I will be as many others very happy if anyone will make this mod for us :)
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    I could have sworn there was a mod that forced sims to put away their umbrellas indoors but I can't find it. Is there one or did I just imagine it?
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 705 Member
    Are there any mods to get sims to eat at the table when meals are served...and to stay at the table?
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    I would really really love a mod that turns the autonomy off for toddlers who want to get out of the highchair. I really want them to sit in the highchair for as long as I want and need them to, but right now there's a timer that makes the toddler cry and ask to be let out when it runs out. You can't cancel the action, an adult will always go and get them out.

It doesn't work to turn autonomy off completely and I know there is a mod that just extends the time for which the toddler will remain in the highchair. But I want a mod that removes the timer completely so that the only time they're let out is when I personally let them.

I just like to micromanage everything and this highchair thing is driving me insane (and no, I won't just drag a plate to the floor and let them have from it, I really do still want them to sit in the highchair).

Please please please!!!
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Minai wrote: »
    Are there any mods to get sims to eat at the table when meals are served...and to stay at the table?
    you can set the table, they'll go sit there. Just a mod free solution. Maybe pack related, sry.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    There may already be one, but a mod that would help organize your sims inventories would be great. If I want to find an ingredient or pull a plant out to plant in a garden; I don't want to look through things that aren't relevant. I hate how you can't keep like items together. I wish we had tabs, like in CAS, where I can put just harvestables, repair parts, metals, etc...
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • rocaloco18rocaloco18 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm looking for a mod that centers around interactions for affairs. Like for example an interaction that lets a sim who's a mistress tell the wife she's in a relationship with her husband or that she's pregnant with her husband's child. I remember in the sims 3 there were some interactions that allowed you to tell the other person you were cheating on them but I haven't seen any yet in the sims 4.
  • rabidgummibearrabidgummibear Posts: 79 Member
    A polygamy mod for Sims 3. And for goodness sakes, a love system based on Sims 2.
  • AmyLynnJohnsonAmyLynnJohnson Posts: 11 New Member
    > @rabidgummibear said:
    > A polygamy mod for Sims 3. And for goodness sakes, a love system based on Sims 2.

YES ! We need a love system like in the Sims 2. I want the alchemy back and I would loooove it if we could have one sided love (A loves B but B doesn't love A)
    PLEASE someone make that :cry:
    A mod that allows adolescents(children and teens) to do their homework together and for teens to have sleep overs as well!!
    A mod that allows adolescents(children and teens) to do their homework together and for teens to have sleep overs as well!!

You don't need a mod to do homework together. If you click on a sim (other than the active sim) then select activity, then form group. From there, pick the sims that are in the area that you want to do homework together. Once you've created a group all you have to do is click on your sims homework, and then select work on homework together. Most of the time, they will all find a place to do their homework, but I have noticed if any of the sims in the group are not in the "mood" they will exit out of doing their homework and do something else.
    Fizzstix wrote: »

You don't need a mod to do homework together. If you click on a sim (other than the active sim) then select activity, then form group. From there, pick the sims that are in the area that you want to do homework together. Once you've created a group all you have to do is click on your sims homework, and then select work on homework together. Most of the time, they will all find a place to do their homework, but I have noticed if any of the sims in the group are not in the "mood" they will exit out of doing their homework and do something else.

Ah complicated but thanks for letting me know!
    Also is there anyone who can make a mod to completely change dying from laughter embarrassment?
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Also is there anyone who can make a mod to completely change dying from laughter embarrassment?
    I think MC Command Center allows you to turn it off as one of its many options.

Or did you mean a mod that changes the functionality to something different, not just disable it?
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Silversoul7Silversoul7 Posts: 13 New Member
    I just discovered the "telesplosion" option for the DJ booth, but found that I can only do it when my Sim is DJing, and NPC DJs won't do it. I want to be able to have this option enabled when I go to a nightclub and there's a DJ playing there.

So I'd like a mod to either:
    1. Allow me to enable the option when I'm not the one DJing
    2. Have the option enabled automatically when it's available
    3. Have a Lot Trait to enable #2
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Does anyone know of any rabbit hole pet jobs?