Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Correct Categories for EP Threads

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
Would it be o.k. to request the new EP announcement (found in General) and any other EP discussions (seen in General) be moved to their correct section under EP section? Just asking. Thank you
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    edited November 2018
    What I usually do is flag threads that are posted in the wrong section. For the new EP threads started by @EA_David and @EA_Tom I think they just want to make sure the new expansion gets as much exposure as possible. I always start in GD when I log on then check out various other sections.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited November 2018
    Flaging seems awfully drastic. I would never do that. Just asking since there are several announcements and several threads there and one by a guru in the general that isn't an announcement. I can see how that might make people think it's o.k. to post EP discussions in that section since there are so many announcements about it and a guru thread about it on page two but was on first page a few days ago. Just asking if we can discuss EP world etc. in there since everyone is discussing the EP in there. Would hate to see some get flagged @simgirl1010 when there are ones by Maxis there, too.

And I was asking the EA mods, if they might move them? No need to tag anyone I'm sure this probably wasn't a good idea anyway to even ask for all that to be move to the right place.
    Post edited by Cinebar on
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • EA_DavidEA_David Posts: 282 EA Community Manager
    Hey, flagging the threads is perfectly fine, it's a great way to highlight things to us. Tagging us is fine too.

Plan is to tidy up the EP/GD split once the patch drops, but as mentioned we want news and such to be highly-visible, and GD is by far the busiest board.