Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could meet a Townie in real life...

...who would you choose and why?

I personally like Gavin Richards and Zoe Patel! I think Gavin's great for long intellectual conversations and Zoe is just an awesome and fun personality!

Looking forward to hearing your stories!

Comments

• MuggyQuasarMuggyQuasar Posts: 169 Member
    Cassandra Goth. She seems really sweet and she's such a staple of the series at this point she feels like an old friend.
    lgYUYx0.jpg
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited November 2018
    Sims I would like to meet.

Brent Hecking, He has always been very nice to any of my sims that he met.

Lolita Goth (sims 3) I'd love to find out what's the deal with the Goths.

Ace Wilde (sims 3) In a game save a while back he was a very good friend of one of my sims. She was a celebrity, but he wasn't. She was married, and shortly after she became pregnant by her husband, she became a widow. This resulted in her getting shamed by the public for having a baby out of wedlock. Every time she turned around those hateful things would start up again. Whenever Ace was around her, he would defend her. I was not controlling him either. He was constantly getting into fights defending her honor. I wanted to get those two married, but it just never worked out that way.
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I want Johnny Zest, wait, I want to meet him, that is!
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    Any of the Goths in my opinion. They have been around a long time and are the most interesting.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Caleb Vatore, why? I can't resist a sexy vampire <3>:)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Don Lothario. I want to ask about his secret... :D
    Bella Goth. She is a legend... It will be great to meet her in person!
    Malcolm Landgraab. The powerhouse family who's owning almost every business/industries in the Sims world...
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    If it had to be Sims 4 Bella because she's a legend. If it could be Sims 2 Olive Specter or the Curious Brothers for the flat out weirdness and fun of it..
    egTcBMc.png
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Caleb, Candy and Bella.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Probably Vlad, so I could become a Vampire and rule the night world!

But, failing that, Malcolm landgraab. He's been my favourite ever since his stupid white hat.
    Malcollmmm.jpg
  • DuendeDuende Posts: 175 Member
    edited November 2018
    I would love to meet the Goths to have intellectually stimulating conversations. In addition, to get the scoop on their secrets, familial history after building a rapport with them. I think I would write a good biographical book on them with their permission of course. Then I'd love to party every night with Candy Behr and possibly rope in Paolo Rocca, Zoe Patel, Miko Ojo, Penny Pizzazz and some other sims for my party group.
    tenor.gif
    But I'd also like to meet Don Lothario so I can expose him in front of everyone for the lying, manipulating philander that he is.
    tenor.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I would love to meet Joaquin Le Chien. I love his personality and somehow he gets involved in every save I make. Also Siobhan Fyres, she'd be the friend that helps you reach all your goals. Diego Lobo and Malcolm Landgraab would be interesting but I doubt I'd get along with them, lol.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• DuendeDuende Posts: 175 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I would love to meet Joaquin Le Chien. I love his personality and somehow he gets involved in every save I make. Also Siobhan Fyres, she'd be the friend that helps you reach all your goals. Diego Lobo and Malcolm Landgraab would be interesting but I doubt I'd get along with them, lol.

I love Joaquin! In my head I feel like I'd party with Candy and get introduced to him. Then I would ask,"Parlez-vous français?" and we'd chat the night away in French. Also, Siobhan and I would get along well because she seems very determined and goal oriented. But I just hope from time to time, on Fridays, I can ring her up and she knows how to get down at Discotheque Pan-Europa.
    tenor.gif

• Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Yea i would love meet the goth rl and tell bella she my role model (fashion) and be friends with her daughter and hope to prey ill date Celab yea i want vampire boyfriend like him. xD
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Most definitely Vlad. Oh, the things he's seen! Eccentric loners always have some strange tales. Plus, he is the Master. I'd probably end up being his Renfield, lol.

Lillith Vatore. I want to know more about her. I feel like there's more to her than meets the eye and she posseses a secret or two.

And Catarina Lynx. She could be my bestie. Together we are going to figure out a way to find housing for all of the homeless cats in Brindleton Bay. o:)
    #Team Occult
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'd like to meet the Munch family -- Gunther's actually not that bad looking after getting rid of the dorky hat, and I've got a fondness for bookish types. (I did marry him to one of my Sims in a previous save.) And Mila is always really nice whenever my Sims get to make friends with her. And like many others, I'd like to meet the Goths; they'll be the first family to get makeovers when Get Famous drops this week (I already moved them out of Ophelia Villa into a new house, so the house may get a major upgrade as well).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Vlad! He needs a friend :) , Caleb because he’s cute, Bob Pancakes because I have a soft spot for him, the Goths because they’re one of the classic families.

Preempting @afai1261 ‘s answer here: its going to be Morgan, isn’t it? ;)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Caleb & Lilith Vatore, definitely. It would be fascinating to talk to beings who have lived for centuries and have seen history first hand. I wouldn't want them to turn me though. o.O Plus Caleb is such a cutie!

Bella Goth, the mystery surrounding her life is fascinating too, plus she's always so sweet to my Sims. I love Cassandra too. Morty I guess would be cool to talk with for a bit. I have a feeling he wouldn't open up very much though and be a bit of a downer. Same with Bob Pancakes. I'd still like to give the guy a squish though. :)

Adore Zoe Patel, she's been such a good Mother to my Sims, fun and perky in her younger days, just a sweetheart. Candy Behr is a doll too. Always been good friends with my Sims. She can be a bit clingy though. I'd still like to meet her just to hear her giggle.

Can't forget Don Lothario. I've loved that cad since TS2. He always hooked up with my Sims, almost married one of them, but left her at the alter. If nothing else, I'd like to slap his face for doing that to her. lol

Paolo would be fun to meet. Maybe we could work out together and then go for coffee and a chat afterwards. We'll invite Moira Fyres to come along. I'd love to talk shop (parenting) with her and get some gardening tips.

Johnny Zest would be a blast to hang out with. We could go to the Karaoke bar together and sing a duet then I'd watch him do a comedy routine and give him good-natured cat calls. hehe

Last, but certainly not least, Salim Benali. Just so I could listen to that deep voice and stare at his handsome face when he smiles. Not sure that would be a good idea though since I might fall deeper for the guy than I already have. *dreamy sigh* Doubt Hubby would like that very much if I left him for a Sim. ;) LMAO! Nah, would never happen. But hey, I'm not dead and flirting's fun and harmless, right? ...er, mostly. o:)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Preempting @afai1261 ‘s answer here: its going to be Morgan, isn’t it? ;)

You know me too well @MaggieMarley ;)>:)
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Duende wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »

I love Joaquin! In my head I feel like I'd party with Candy and get introduced to him. Then I would ask,"Parlez-vous français?" and we'd chat the night away in French. Also, Siobhan and I would get along well because she seems very determined and goal oriented. But I just hope from time to time, on Fridays, I can ring her up and she knows how to get down at Discotheque Pan-Europa.
    tenor.gif

Nice to find another Joaquin lover! <3 He's underrated. I imagine Siobhan as just business but every Friday night she just lets loose! :D Work hard play hard.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I'd like to meet the wives club as I've come to think of them. Bella Goth, Nancy Landgraab, Mary-Sue Pleasant, Betty Newbie, Eliza Pancakes, and Darlene Dreamer. To me they've become staples of the game and these women have lived through some serious mystery and scandal. I'll bet they could dish on all of Sim City's secrets. Maybe even a few we've always wondered about but never really had the proof. >:)
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    edited November 2018
    Cassandra Goth. She seems really sweet and she's such a staple of the series at this point she feels like an old friend.

Kinda reveals the dangers of meeting a game character come to life. The temptation to reveal all you know about them would be palpable, and once you did.....
    HiRdxp9.gif
  • belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    I have a soft spot for Wolfgang Munch, even if he's a little mean. His brother Lucas usually ages up into an agreeable adult also.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    The Munch family. become friends, move into their back room. and go to the gym with mrs Munch and find her a new husband.