Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Pack For The Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    simmysnailssimmysnails Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a feeling it will be University!!
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    All I care about is University, I hope to go back myself next year. And if it’s not University I’ll be really sad because EP wise there isn’t anything I truly care about getting.

And don’t get me wrong, I’m down for anything. But University is my go to.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    I'm really hoping for farming. And I don't mean crops, as that was already patched in pretty much. But I want farm animals, chickens cows sheep goats pigs etc. And a farmer's market, awesome new country world. I don't want modern farming tho. Old and rustic please 😊 some new crops would be nice too and new meals. Perhaps food could be overhauled to have better ingredients and not have to pay even if you have the ingredients.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited September 2018
    I think it will definitely be a Farming Pack.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Guys, do you think the next release will be an Expansion Pack or a Game Pack? I'm hoping for the former, but it could easily be a Game Pack, right. Also, the news about CNN is exciting!!!
  • Options
    SimSPlumBobSimSPlumBob Posts: 2 New Member
    Im hoping its University because in Sims 3 even though I didnt have it I LOVED IT!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited September 2018
    For the next Expansion I'd like celebrities. Fame. Actors. All that kind of thing. It'd make my career as a journalist that much easier.

But I think the next thing released will be a Game Pack.

University would be fun, but I'm not sure what it would mean in this different world.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    TayraTayra Posts: 76 Member
    University, if they make it for The Sims 4, will be similar to The Sims 2. A big world broken up into neighborhoods where your sims can go. I think the dorms would be a neighborhood by itself and the Student Union would be a neighborhood on it's own. Making the apartments their own neighborhood. Aside from that, the classrooms and stuff will be just going to and from between loading screens.
    unknown.png?width=841&height=473
    Happy simming, and a Happy Snowflake Day.
  • Options
    simmietimesimmietime Posts: 103 Member
    I think its fame related (Sims Superstar style). For several reasons:

- 1 month ago two simgurus liked someone's twitter post hoping for a celebrity EP
    - the new fashion career just screams fame!
    - new terrain tools go well with a hollywood-style world, in fact essential for it
    - we are also likely be getting cars also (that garage hint) - a hollywood world need lots of posh cars...
    - all those new voiceovers definately point to an EP (theres so many of them), and some can fit into celebrity life easily.

Just PLEASE PLEASE dont name it The Sims 4: Get Famous. It will be so silly next to Get to Work and Get Together xD
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    For the next Expansion I'd like celebrities. Fame. Actors. All that kind of thing. It'd make my career as a journalist that much easier.

But I think the next thing released will be a Game Pack.

University would be fun, but I'm not sure what it would mean in this different world.

I'd like this too, as long as all my sims didn't become famous just because they met one.
  • Options
    one_eyed_monsterone_eyed_monster Posts: 16 Member
    Sims Zoo expansion pack would be fan'adisi.....
  • Options
    punkchica83punkchica83 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm still waiting on content like personal vehicles, a butler fix (mine keep standing around til they die) but I would also like to see beaches, more careers you can go to like the dr career. But Maybe to go with the beach theme shell and bottle collections? But also a winter vacation. Cabins, hot tubs, snowball fights... then hot cocoa?
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'm still waiting on content like personal vehicles, a butler fix (mine keep standing around til they die) but I would also like to see beaches, more careers you can go to like the dr career. But Maybe to go with the beach theme shell and bottle collections? But also a winter vacation. Cabins, hot tubs, snowball fights... then hot cocoa?

With Terrain Tools coming soon, maybe a Winter Vacation Pack could include skiing downhill. You ride the ski lift up and ski down.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    All I want is University. That's what's missing from my Sims 4 game and the one thing I need to fully enjoy the game right now. It's been four years and I'm still patiently waiting for it (but slowly losing that patience and going back to TS2 Uni). I didn't like TS3 UL because of the 2 week semesters so I didn't play it and went back to TS2 Uni.

I would love for this pack to combine the best features of TS2 Uni (the coursework, skills, and finals; living in dorms; the community lots; ability to advance in jobs by having the correct skill levels and number of friends before leaving college; jobs you can only get by graduating; extra Want slots and locks) and TS3 (being able to take more classes per major; lectures 2 days a week and labs 2 days a week; exams on Fridays; YA and Adult Sims being able to go to college; objects specific for the major; laptops for studying; not all buildings have to be rabbit holes).

I just hope EA/Maxis are listening to us all and release this sometime soon. Just because they said no in their tweets doesn't always mean no.

• Options
    simmietimesimmietime Posts: 103 Member
    simmietime wrote: »
    I think its fame related (Sims Superstar style). For several reasons:

- 1 month ago two simgurus liked someone's twitter post hoping for a celebrity EP
    - the new fashion career just screams fame!
    - new terrain tools go well with a hollywood-style world, in fact essential for it
    - we are also likely be getting cars also (that garage hint) - a hollywood world need lots of posh cars...
    - all those new voiceovers definately point to an EP (theres so many of them), and some can fit into celebrity life easily.

Just PLEASE PLEASE dont name it The Sims 4: Get Famous. It will be so silly next to Get to Work and Get Together xD

YES YES YES I was right!
  • Options
    marcmmmarcmm Posts: 6 New Member
    I think a free stuff pack every so often wouldn't go astray.
  • Options
    EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    University had better come with teachers! I need teachers!
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited October 2018
    We need university more than anything. None of our kids can go to college. There are no degrees. It's a huge hole in the game. Hopefully university can come before witches.

I would love a farming pack. Hopefully it would fix the plants too cause I hate what seasons did to gardening. Maybe they would include crop farming in the pack and detail it out better. I just have a bad feeling they will not mess with a farming pack. It's never been done.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I'm betting now with 2019 we will get a Farming EP first, around May/June and a University EP in Oct/Nov. I would switch those two around on needs but the timing of each pack fits the real life events better, at least in the US.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Guys, I had a sudden wave of inspiration that the next pack might be something centering around traveling and an exotic destination... What do you think? Also, with the arrival of Get Famous, I definitely need some cars and limousines in my game.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I feel we need a school pack of some sort, what with us getting Seasons, which is the passing of time, so a school pack could give us more of that feeling of time passing by, and it would fit into the lives of many Sims.

I wouldn’t mind a farming pack, either. Farming is connected to the seasons, so that kind of pack would also make sense as well.

I really want a tropical island pack one day, but I’ve been feeling ready for some kind of new school content. We still don’t have an Education career!

In real life, I work in the school system and have worked in day care, so it would be nice to see some of those kinds of careers make a comeback.

I’m pretty good for pretty much almost anything upcoming for Sims 4, but I’ve been really in the mood lately for some kind of school-related content.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    I would love to get an expansion pack with supernatural creatures as well. Nothing scary, of course, but I'd be lying if I said that I haven't imagined dragons in my game. Well, one can only dream. Thank you for all of your responses and enthusiasm!
  • Options
    Octavie88Octavie88 Posts: 140 Member
    I'm ready for University and an Education career. Boarding and private schools, laptops...(why did laptops not come in the base game? And who spends $1000 on a tablet?) I do also wish they'd do a Generations style expansion pack because Parenthood focuses on parenting, obviously. But I want more substance given to every age group. I also want hobbies.

But if they decide to do a farming GP I'd be fine with that. There won't be a story of seasons game for who knows how long after all.
  • Options
    KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    What about the werewolves and other supernaturals????
  • Options
    KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    1. Witches
    2. Fairies
    3. Werewolves
    4. Mermaids
    5. Imaginary Friend
    6. Oni
    7. Robots
    8. Super Heroes
    9. Zombies