Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Caliente Woman Should Date Don Lothario

When you start a world, Nina, Dina and Katrina all the same relationship with Don but who truly belongs with him?
hope you all are smiling x

Which Caliente Woman Should Date Don Lothario 57 votes

Nina
49%
icmnfrshLaBlue0314BlkBarbiegalInvisibleaeskeekee53StrangerthanelanorbretonkerryemmiebethIObelleKiaraSims4Modshunniboo1SimplyToriluxsylvanQueenMercyPuppyEnkiSchmidtBreazonacalaprfygummybear0724HopeyStarr 28 votes
Dina
22%
JaiSeatinahjalmarrobyngravesannaliese39Winifred_WillowVeeVee294FurSimsOfficialEmmyGeeDuendeM_Valentine22Jasonschick80ladysweettartAriaMad2 13 votes
Katrina
28%
Montrase102Bagoas77SarlyssiaJennyggChelleJoelelunicyLissyK9EmmaVaneDeKaySo_MoneyLiELFdoedearLilMsMystic160[Deleted User]SimsandraDevotedLunatic 16 votes

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited November 2018
    Nina
    In quite a few of my game saves, it seems like these pair up with each other.
    Dina and Johnny Zest
    Katrina and Marcus Flex
  • JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 908 Member
    Dina
    In my game he is with Dina, however they never married and they have a daughter together. Although he has a son with Penny and another daughter with Bella because he's not too faithful. Nina is married to Johnny Zest. They had triplets and then a little boy. Katrina has been married twice, but been through quite a few men as she keeps outliving them all.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited November 2018
    Nina
    Nina. In my game Dina is with Diego Lobo and Katrina is unhappily single.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Nina
    I always matched them in Sims 2, so I'd do the same in 4. They're a permanent couple to me, like once I was done playing Don and his philandering ways, he'd settle down with Nina.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    This is Don Lothario. He should move out and date all of them.
    egTcBMc.png
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Nina
    Don usually is always their all boy toy but in my saves he usually ends up with nina
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Dina
    It's 50/50 for me between the twins, I leave Katrina out for most of the times. But I most pair him with Dina
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Nina
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    I always matched them in Sims 2, so I'd do the same in 4. They're a permanent couple to me, like once I was done playing Don and his philandering ways, he'd settle down with Nina.

Agree. I did love Don & Cassandra, but when he leaves her at the altar I always see Nina as the love of his life.
    I did love Don and Kaylynn Langerak also.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Dina
    Dino always looked more trashy to me with the black short dress and the off make-up she had in TS2. She makes a great match with Don. Nina just looks more intelligent and she deserves a more decent man.

* Btw I do not know anything about their traits.. just based on their looks an vibe they gave me :p
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Nina
    Dino always looked more trashy to me with the black short dress and the off make-up she had in TS2. She makes a great match with Don. Nina just looks more intelligent and she deserves a more decent man.

* Btw I do not know anything about their traits.. just based on their looks an vibe they gave me :p

That was in TS2 though. The twins have switched personalities for this game. Dina is Active, Ambitious, Romantic, and she wants to be a Mixologist. Nina is Lazy, Hotheaded, Romantic, and she wants to be a Chief of Mischief.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Katrina
    I've always seen him as Katrina's boytoy. Nothing deeply serious but maybe she tries to pretend it is. It's probably tumultuous because he's eying her daughters and living there like a bum and Katrina "mothers" him like she does her daughters to stay in control of the relationship. It's very destructive and destined to end badly. I see Don and Nina crossing the line, causing a lot of explosive drama between Katrina and Nina, and while they're fighting, he withdraws to Dina, who suddenly seems like the only sane person in the house. Of course, no good can come of it.

It's a very thorough hot mess, lol.

#Team Occult
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Nina
    I always replace the Caliente family with one based off of their TS2 originals, so Nina's back to being a romance sim, Dina's a gold digger, and Katrina doesn't exist. Don usually ends up with Nina, but he's never faithful (and neither is she).
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Nina

All that you said really. I loved them together in sims2. Also, Dina married Alexander Goth cuz she likes that money. Katrina is married to some cute guy i dloaded from the gallery.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Nina

THIS^^

Although in my current save he settled down with Mary Sue Pleasant :O Nina is with Victor Feng so everything went in a strange direction this time around. Nina has always been my go to for Don. Mary sue and Victor are elders so maybe Nina and Don will find their way back to each other after all.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Nina
    She likes a bad boy. In my game she's married to Malcolm Landgraab.
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Dina
    I a couple of my saves he ends up with Dina. I have story progression through MCC and these two always seem to be a couple. Their children are good looking as well.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    This is Don Lothario. He should move out and date all of them.

Exactly this. All three Caliente ladies, and whoever else crosses his path.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Nina
    Hey, I just noticed that the photo that pops up when you plan a weddding is Don and Nina getting married.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    Nina
    Nina usually ends up with Don on her own. Seems they were made for each other.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Nina
    have you guys noticed when you create a wedding social event, the bride and groom is Don and Nina? they are meant to be...lol
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Nina
    calaprfy wrote: »
    She likes a bad boy. In my game she's married to Malcolm Landgraab.

Oh Belle from disney married Malcolm cuz he's a beast. She can handle him.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    None. They'd just use him, he belongs with one of my girls who'll love him like he needs.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    He somehow ended up with Penny Pizzazz in my current game.