Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can I interpret the last exception file?

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Hello @Apricoto
    If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there.
  • PilichanPilichan Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi! I have this LE.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>e3139fa7337f46565bcf55ae</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-10-23 13:22:25</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>resolver.py:613</categoryid>
    <desyncid>e3139fa7337f46565bcf55ae</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Wall clock Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listeners)

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 293, in _run

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 149, in _update_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 160, in _pulse

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 238, in _add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 384, in run_tests

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 122, in __call__

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 654, in get_participants

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 613, in get_participants

ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listeners

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-10-23 13:28:52</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Wall clock Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listeners)

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 149, in _update_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 160, in _pulse

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 238, in _add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 384, in run_tests

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 122, in __call__

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 654, in get_participants

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 613, in get_participants

ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listeners

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-10-23 13:32:38</createtime>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-10-23 14:19:36</createtime>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 131, in _initial_update_callback

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>

I THINK it's because of the cheat bb.moveobjects, that sims react really strange. But I don't really know.
  • PilichanPilichan Posts: 9 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Pilichan
    > What is your sims doing when the last exception file is generated?

It can be anything. It can be they walking normally. I have multiple sims in the household so I can't see them at the same time. For example, when my I gave my sim a command to go to the toilet, an error appeared. And another one when I sent him to bed. It's like with random actions, more than a specific thing.
    edited October 2018
    Pilichan wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Pilichan
    > What is your sims doing when the last exception file is generated?

It can be anything. It can be they walking normally. I have multiple sims in the household so I can't see them at the same time. For example, when my I gave my sim a command to go to the toilet, an error appeared. And another one when I sent him to bed. It's like with random actions, more than a specific thing.

If you have cc/mods in your game @Pilichan , move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there. If it has helped with the issues, put your mods/ CC back into the newly generated mods folder that is in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing after each one to see which is the causes of the problem.
  • CilCil Posts: 1 New Member
    Can someone help me?

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>daf7c61508dee4a65bd95c34</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-10-31 08:40:24</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1220-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2171</categoryid><desyncid>daf7c61508dee4a65bd95c34</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 74769 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen
    File ".\mc_utils.py", line 123, in _wrapper_function
    File ".\mc_injections.py", line 243, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\🐸🐸🐸🐸\sex\_ts4_tuning\objects_states.py", line 26, in _🐸🐸🐸🐸_add_computer_object_states
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\resources\whims.py", line 98, in _turbolib_load_whims_into_whim_sets
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\resources\affordances.py", line 236, in _turbolib_add_affordances_to_social_mixer_affordance_list_snippets
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1429, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 412, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1429, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2184, in load_etree_node
    File ".\mc_injections.py", line 800, in inject_last_exception_log
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2171, in load_etree_node
    ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.
    </desyncdata></report>
    </root>
  • UnrulyMikasaUnrulyMikasa Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi Lovely People! I have this last exception file and I am new to modding so I am not able to read or locate the mod that is causing it. I am hoping that someone can help me <3

<root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>53edb1861a0280e85be34042</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-11-07 15:03:20</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>holiday_drama_node.py:247</categoryid>
    <desyncid>53edb1861a0280e85be34042</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[manus] drama_schedule_service failed to handle on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded due to exception (TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'NoneType' and 'DateAndTime')

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\events\core.py", line 92, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 548, in do_zone_spin_up

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1249, in update

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 251, in on_enter

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 443, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log

File ".\mc_utils.py", line 119, in _wrapper_function

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 440, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_scheduler.py", line 395, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\holidays\holiday_drama_node.py", line 439, in resume

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\holidays\holiday_drama_node.py", line 247, in _run_holiday

TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'NoneType' and 'DateAndTime'

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
    Hello @UnrulyMikasa
    It would be best to update your game with the latest patch. One of the mods that you use needs to have the latest patch update to prevent issues occurring.
    Log into Origin, go to Games Library, right click on the Sims 4 picture, and click the option to update your game.
  • UnrulyMikasaUnrulyMikasa Posts: 3 New Member
    Thanks!
  • sofiasevillasofiasevilla Posts: 114 Member
    Excuse me, do yo think you could help me with this last exception? Please please pleaseeee
    MCCC keeps showing the last exception error even when I only have IU Cheats Extension, Andrew Poseplayer and Teleport Any Sim as script mods, and Mc Comand Center of course, I hope you can help me

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f7722e883e6be9af5be7b48f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-11-10 23:54:01</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2171</categoryid><desyncid>f7722e883e6be9af5be7b48f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 134178 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen
    File ".\mc_injections.py", line 254, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 412, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2184, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2171, in load_etree_node
    ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.
    </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f7722e883e6be9af5be7b48f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-11-10 23:54:01</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2171</categoryid><desyncid>f7722e883e6be9af5be7b48f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136729 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f7722e883e6be9af5be7b48f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-11-10 23:54:01</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2171</categoryid><desyncid>f7722e883e6be9af5be7b48f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136728 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    </desyncdata>

Thanks for taking your time, good night (or day, I don't know when you are reading this) byeee :3

Also sorry for my english and the thing that is like sims core blah blah blah... was way more longer but I hope you can still help me with the problem and again, thanks a lot

Treat people with kindness.
    Origin ID: AnaGS03
    Hi @rosemow I have custom traits from KawaiiStacie, maybe they are out of date or something, I would try removing them and see if the error dissapears,thanks for your help

Hi @rosemow I have custom traits from KawaiiStacie, maybe they are out of date or something, I would try removing them and see if the error dissapears,thanks for your help

You’re welcome @sofiasevilla . There has been a number of custom traits that have become broken and have been causing this issue.
  • titibeautiful19titibeautiful19 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey @rosemow
    So i repaired my game and took out all the cas mods the could be giving me this problem. So everytime I go into CAS with my sim family, I try to edit my toddler and the game crashes. I keep getting this last crash.txt . Please help me! Thanks :)

<?xml version="1.0"
    encoding="UTF-8"?><report><version>2</version><sessionid>e71c680ca7e505045bebd040</sessionid><type>crash</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-11-14 07:39:01</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.49.1220-1.200.000.373.Release</buildsignature><systemconfig></systemconfig><categoryid> 0x18c63ab</categoryid><stack> 0x18c63ab 0x18c5b74 0x18c030d 0x63c1b4 0x63c013 0x619acb 0x686658 0x691f2b 0x18bfa41 0x1049e6f 0x1049bb3 0x10494d8 0xf821c3 0xe1a4ab 0x39d5 0x2832 0x2811 0x98739 0x8f064 0x8ecd7 0x8e7da 0x85dab 0x851a3 0x2fd96</stack><threads></threads><screenshot></screenshot><memdump></memdump><contextdata>Client Session Time: 213.36
    Num Save Errors: 0
    Num Load Errors: 0
    Current Game State: 0x3a97a3bc
    Origin Version: 10,5,30,15625
    Modded: True
    SystemInfo: Mac OS X Version 10.13.5 (Build 17F77) GPU: Intel Iris Intel Iris OpenGL Engine 0.10.34.27
    (baseaddr) 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x10e5b9000,'The Sims 4' 0x7fff50cab000,'Foundation' 0x7fff4eb4a000,'CoreFoundation' 0x7fff4eb4a000,'CoreFoundation' 0x7fff4eb4a000,'CoreFoundation' 0x7fff4eb4a000,'CoreFoundation' 0x7fff4eb4a000,'CoreFoundation' 0x7fff4de86000,'HIToolbox'(/baseaddr)</contextdata></report>
    Hi again, I need help with this last exception, please, the notification appeared when my sim was playing with a pet (I don't remember exactly what my sim was doing, but it was something with a pet)

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b092d0118fcfad95becb71a</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-11-14 21:28:34</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.49.1020-1.200.000.373.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:239</categoryid><desyncid>b092d0118fcfad95becb71a</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata> ANIMATION: A clip is trying to fire a parent event with bad data. Either the animation actors are mistuned, or a slot that doesn't exist on the rig has been specified in Maya. ASMs: Clip: a2o_catWand_carry_pickUp_low_x (Parent Event ID: 3), Parenting catWand_Regular:0x0441086e2b426b5f to , Slot 0x588567fc on '00000000!52385bc5'7e4db284.8eaf13de', Offset: Transform(Vector3(0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000), Quaternion(0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000)) (KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [52385bc57e4db284.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x588567fc]().') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 462, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_utils.py", line 419, in flush_all_animations File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 499, in flush File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 399, in _append_arb_to_element File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 245, in execute_and_merge_arb File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 272, in handle_events File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\arb.py", line 385, in handle_events File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 575, in _event_handler_parent File "D:\Users\mhrug\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Python WIP Mods\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 124, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 555, in _event_handler_parent File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 1514, in set_parent File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 1466, in create_parent_location File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\__init__.py", line 239, in get_joint_transform_from_rig KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [52385bc57e4db284.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x588567fc]().' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

Hello @rosemow, it only happened once, but I do not know if it would happen repeatedly because I closed the game right after the message appeared, in case my game failed or something like that. I don't know if the problem could be some custom content (I don't think it that could be that because the household I was playing with didn't have any cc, maybe something with the pets?)
    also sorry for my english, I hope you can understand what I'm saying

Hello @rosemow, it only happened once, but I do not know if it would happen repeatedly because I closed the game right after the message appeared, in case my game failed or something like that. I don't know if the problem could be some custom content (I don't think it that could be that because the household I was playing with didn't have any cc, maybe something with the pets?)
    also sorry for my english, I hope you can understand what I'm saying

Hello @sofiasevilla
    It looks like there may have been an error occur when the sim used the cat wand with the pet. It may be best to test by having your sim use the cat wand with the pet again and see if the issue occurs again. It may just have been a glitch at that time, and won’t occur again.
    okie @rosemow I will try it, maybe it's the cat wand because sometimes when the dogs are near the cat wand or try to interact with it (I really don't know what exactly they're doing) they kinda glitch, thanks for your help o:)

okie @rosemow I will try it, maybe it's the cat wand because sometimes when the dogs are near the cat wand or try to interact with it (I really don't know what exactly they're doing) they kinda glitch, thanks for your help o:)

You’re welcome :)
  • Cimone_nicoleCimone_nicole Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys! Im new here and Im having problems with my game and I was wondering if anyone could help?

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>13e5688656591c165bed05c2</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-11-14 22:40:25</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.49.1020-1.200.000.373.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>13e5688656591c165bed05c2</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 462, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 496, in _process_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 433, in _update_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1386, in _run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1808, in _score_object_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 970, in _test_aop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2814, in test
    File "D:\Users\mhrug\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Python WIP Mods\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 124, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2731, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 558, in run_tests
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 127, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 528, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 528, in <genexpr>
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 469, in _test_club
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info'
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>13e5688656591c165bed05c2</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-11-14 22:40:26</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.49.1020-1.200.000.373.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>13e5688656591c165bed05c2</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 496, in _process_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 433, in _update_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1386, in _run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1808, in _score_object_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 970, in _test_aop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2814, in test
    File "D:\Users\mhrug\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Python WIP Mods\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 124, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2731, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 558, in run_tests
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 127, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 528, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 528, in <genexpr>
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 469, in _test_club
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>13e5688656591c165bed05c2</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-11-14 22:40:28</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.49.1020-1.200.000.373.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>13e5688656591c165bed05c2</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    </root>
    edited November 2018
    Hello @Cimone_nicole
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then start the game and test to see if that stops the messages occurring.
    If it does, then test to see which mod/cc is causing the issue.

Also, check the broken/updated mods/cc thread, and see if any mod/cc that you have are listed as being broken /updated. Then install the updated version.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950909/broken-updated-mods-python-terrain-update-get-famous-nov-18