Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Cheat Do You Love Most?

Comments

• milly001milly001 Posts: 394 Member
    MoveObjects because I can make all sorts of things and my favorite- I can pick up my stuck Sim if I need to do that.
    I can't live without testingcheats, however if testingcheats wasn't available move objects would be my saving grace my sims always seem to get themselves stuck.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    Motherlode and Kaching! I don't have time to work for all that money!
    Tough choice! I went with "motherlode" because I love building houses that match the personality of the family, especially when I'm populating a town and want a family to start out rich for story purposes.
  • BurningBridges99BurningBridges99 Posts: 1 New Member
    45DegreeAngleofRotation, because I love decorating a room in reality with seating etc. at an angle like real life.
    I only recently really got invested in building after redownloading the Ultimate Collection off Origin a few weeks ago, and the 45 degree rotation and grid snap cheats are my favourites. They just make rooms look so more realistic if used correctly.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    All of the above, I use them often.
    I only recently really got invested in building after redownloading the Ultimate Collection off Origin a few weeks ago, and the 45 degree rotation and grid snap cheats are my favourites. They just make rooms look so more realistic if used correctly.

Yes, I love those, too.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    MoveObjects because I can make all sorts of things and my favorite- I can pick up my stuck Sim if I need to do that.
    aging off and motherlode The first because the given life span is unrealistically short, and the second because I'm an incurable Victorian home builder so need the cash to do it up right. If I have a sim in college then the cheat of choice is maxmotives so they can get done all they need to do and still get straight 4.0 on all their exams.
    aging off and motherlode The first because the given life span is unrealistically short, and the second because I'm an incurable Victorian home builder so need the cash to do it up right. If I have a sim in college then the cheat of choice is maxmotives so they can get done all they need to do and still get straight 4.0 on all their exams.

You play a lot like me. But I started using familyfunds almost every time I move in someone since I complete their homes before I even move them in these days. Victorian or goth homes are my weakness. So, they always need a lot more money. But I never give them too much just enough to buy the lot on move in day, and then they have to earn it somehow.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Family funds helps if the family in question has a unique last name. As soon as I have two or more identical surnames I'm limited to motherlode once I've got them onto a lot. I hear you on the Victorian/gothic homes. I've got enough period plans to build every world/neighborhood full in that style and not repeat a design.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    CAS cheat, I love putting my Sims in hidden outfits!
    I went with the CAS outfits because of the potential you have with new outfits to use, especially as some weren't options like the breakdancer and therapist outfit.

I would of chose aging_off if it were a choice though since I am the type to be too attached to my people and dread the day they age and die.
    L9q8VGi.png
    edited August 2018
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    I went with the CAS outfits because of the potential you have with new outfits to use, especially as some weren't options like the breakdancer and therapist outfit.

I would of chose aging_off if it were a choice though since I am the type to be too attached to my people and dread the day they age and die.

Sorry about that but I think I only had five slots where I could ask which mods cheats. I ran out of slots to add more popular ones.
  • jjames041jjames041 Posts: 65 Member
    FamilyFunds since it makes it so easy for me to move a bin family into any lot!
    motive decay
  • ataurusataurus Posts: 21 Member
    I like using forcetwins and aging_off
  • tsuntsuntsuntsun Posts: 26 Member
    motherlode and the one that unlocks all career objects :) i also love using the “disable need decay” on my pets bc i cant be there for them 24/7
  • leefishleefish Posts: 15 Member
    The grid snap cheat is my favourite.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I don't like to cheat on my game. I only use money cheats if I'm building something to put on the gallery if I'm not building under manage worlds.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    edited October 2018
    FamilyFunds and Boolprop.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    SnapObjectsToGrid, because Maxis never lined up the grid for coffee tables, paintings etc.
    ataurus wrote: »
    I like using forcetwins and aging_off

I like this cheat too if someday my game stops to crash for good I will use it.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • violaineTviolaineT Posts: 48 Member
    The cheat i use most are Not a choice Here sadly

1: maj+click on the appartement door when renting so i get all the furnitures included

2: Spawn of the life and death Stone which help me a lot to get my unisex World (pregnancy ans get rid of Sims i dont want)

3 changelotzoning ( i love building appts and dorms)
  • AllieSootieAllieSootie Posts: 450 Member
    The cheats I used most in the Sims 2 are:

-Control pets as they tend to just play unless you use the cheat
    -Move objects because you can select an object in use
    -Boolprop testingcheatsenabled because sometimes the game chooses a lifetime aspiration I don't like and all the aspirations have lifetime aspirations I don't like so I change it with that
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited November 2018
    For me it's kaching. In TS2 University, my CAS Sims arrive with $500 which doesn't cover the cost of redecorating their room. I sell off the pre-existing furniture and replace it. Then I send them to the store for a cell phone, handheld game and MP3 player.
  • kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    I use moist all of them, but the one I use the moist is of course Move Objects
  • wildflutterbywildflutterby Posts: 41 Member
    Motherlode.
  • hzm02hzm02 Posts: 17 Member
    I usually use the 'moveobjects' cheat because I always make buildings, and decorating. I rarely use the 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled' cheat though because I am not that in the know using the cheat, and to prevent my neighbourhood from corrupting due to wrong-usage, I don't use it at all. In occasions though, I use the cheat to reset my Sims due to some glitches in games (doesn't want to clean plates, stucks, etc)
  • r0b0tman5r0b0tman5 Posts: 109 Member
    motherlode
    Been playing The Sims since The Sims 1! B)
  • keanisims2keanisims2 Posts: 23 Member
    Definitely motherlode. What a shame it doesn't work in real life, eh?
    Summer and Tinkles
    friends to the end
    Group text the whole crew,
    my mother f***ing friends
    Ketchup to the salt,
    salt to the fry
    "T" to the "Inkle"
    with a capital "I".

tumblr_nt9ogu6qTl1r0o130o1_400.gif