Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

November Patch Speculation Thread 2018 (Now Out) (Emergency Patch Out Now)

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    edited November 2018
    Simburian wrote: »
    They've cancelled the stream on 6th November so we've got longer to wait. 11th November. It would be useful if they would release the Patch before this though.

No they cancelled the fame/reputation stream on Nov 2nd Today and moved it to the 6th. It releases after the Maxis Monthly is over.

The stream on the 11th is the World/Buy Build
    I'm expecting the Patch to drop November 13th the same Day Seasons hits the consoles. I"m really excited about this embargoed to name feature coming to this patch.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I really hope they fix it so grown-ups will quit watching the kids network then getting the bored moodlet for watching the kids network.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • JurnéEndsJurnéEnds Posts: 59 Member
    I hope this is okay to ask and understand if no one has the answer. Currently we have two basement levels but we are getting two more with the patch. Right now we can build pools only on one level of the basement, however, not both. Since there will be four level does this mean we can build a pool on the third level? Or maybe even the fourth floor? Sry if this isn't the right place to ask.
    JurnéEnds wrote: »
    I hope this is okay to ask and understand if no one has the answer. Currently we have two basement levels but we are getting two more with the patch. Right now we can build pools only on one level of the basement, however, not both. Since there will be four level does this mean we can build a pool on the third level? Or maybe even the fourth floor? Sry if this isn't the right place to ask.

Good Question. You might want to ask SimGuruGeorge on Twitter.
  • AHappyPichuAHappyPichu Posts: 1 New Member
    I want to be able to water my plants again. I'm tired of them being constantly watered.
  • danmaio04danmaio04 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think CAW is a possibility for the next update because it would make sense that there are now going to be terrain tools and they are making the world icons smaller because there needed to be more room for more worlds, maybe our own worlds ????
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I want to be able to water my plants again. I'm tired of them being constantly watered.

Yes, gardening needs to be fixed.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I'm expecting the Patch to drop November 13th the same Day Seasons hits the consoles. I"m really excited about this embargoed to name feature coming to this patch.

I'd really love for it to drop today. I have a feeling they're going to wait until the last possible day. However, since it was originally going to come out last month, maybe they won't need as much time?
    IceyJ wrote: »

I'd really love for it to drop today. I have a feeling they're going to wait until the last possible day. However, since it was originally going to come out last month, maybe they won't need as much time?

True.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    They've cancelled the stream on 6th November so we've got longer to wait. 11th November. It would be useful if they would release the Patch before this though.

First I've heard of that -- they postponed the stream that was scheduled for Friday the 3rd to Tuesday the 6th (today!) (after the Maxis Monthly). Plus the 11th is a Sunday and they're not going to do the stream then. More than likely the patch will be released on the 13th, the Tuesday before the pack releases because that's the standard practice.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    JurnéEnds wrote: »

It would make sense -- the main restriction is that you need to have a level below the pool (the pool itself is a "room" of sorts), so if we can have four level basements then you could put a pool on the third basement level. (I'll be doing some major remodeling of some of my gyms -- building/remodeling will take up a lot of my time while I wait for the pack release and for mods to be updated.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • SerxphicallySerxphically Posts: 19 Member
    I can't wait for the new career, it is perfect for one of my sims and fits his personality extremely well!
    everything is neon
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    So apparently a simguru (Steve) on Reddit said that the patch is not coming today:
    Just a quick mention so you, [REDACTED] and others don't get your hopes up, but the patch definitely isn't going live tomorrow... Not sure where that date came from, sorry...
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    So apparently a simguru (Steve) on Reddit said that the patch is not coming today:
    Just a quick mention so you, [REDACTED] and others don't get your hopes up, but the patch definitely isn't going live tomorrow... Not sure where that date came from, sorry...

Not suprising. I'm not expecting it till Next Tuesday.
    Patch is coming Nov 13th at 10am Pacific 1Pm Eastern
    Something else coming in the patch is the greyed out Get Famous World Icon,Filters in buy build and Cas and on the Home Screen with the other packs.
    Patch releases today!!!!

For the record it comes with the following

First Person Camera View

New Career

More Space for Worlds on the front page

New Tutorial with voice

Other Updates-I think I'm forgetting some

Massave bug fixes
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Patch releases today!!!!

First Person Camera View

New Career

New Tutorial with voice

Massave bug fixes

You forgot the big one - terrain tools! :p
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Does anyone have an idea of what time patches are usually released? Im excited to read through the notes lmao unfortunately im not doing much with my families until after Get Famous is released and MCCC is updated, but i still get to read patch notes. And thats always exciting.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
    Does anyone have an idea of what time patches are usually released? Im excited to read through the notes lmao unfortunately im not doing much with my families until after Get Famous is released and MCCC is updated, but i still get to read patch notes. And thats always exciting.

About an hour from now.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »

About an hour from now.

Thanks!
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
    Patch is now out.

Patch releases today!!!!

First Person Camera View

New Career

New Tutorial with voice

Massave bug fixes

You forgot the big one - terrain tools! :p

I knew I forgot something.
  • caiiigocaiiigo Posts: 1 New Member
    so is it coming out for ps4 too or ?
    caiiigo wrote: »
    so is it coming out for ps4 too or ?
    Not right now. Didn’t console just get a patch a couple of weeks ago?