Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fun with Custom Content! Kirivian's Gallery of Custom Sim Makeovers

Comments

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    Hey All! I've been busy working on a very special project for a friend! I'd Like to thank @squirrelwithacup for letting me play with... well squirrelwithacup!. It was a great honor and a lot of fun too! <3
    SquirrelWithACup
    0v0Y4x0.jpg
    Everyday
    u8L2kxS.jpg
    anM2yWE.jpg
    d7boeu8.jpg
    Active Wear
    UTzTD5a.jpg
    dMFb0xD.jpg
    owEW4Vu.jpg
    Srk6VsT.jpg
    Sleep Wear
    TkrkIz2.jpg
    0BwdAxo.jpg
    BzZK5CU.jpg
    hrcmtDk.jpg
    Party/Club
    TsgvcHr.jpg
    HsiBq9i.jpg
    yjNIcoz.jpg
    Summer Wear
    9IXR5vw.jpg
    iQSG6MR.jpg
    B11IwJA.jpg
    Let's See Squirrel Get Ready To Get Famous!
    QBTqjxA.jpg
    wFrKcpJ.jpg
    kLvNXkl.jpg
    eUGhXKM.jpg

@kirivian I AM IN LOVE with this makeover and I can assure you I have never looked this good!!! <3 Thank you so so much! I'm honored to have gotten a makeover.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @squirrelwithacup who knew you'd look so Fabulous dahling! B)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    @squirrelwithacup who knew you'd look so Fabulous dahling! B)

@paradiseplanet Aww thanks! I sure do look a whole lot more fabulous here than I do behind the screen. :p
    37oYgl3.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    Oh really pretty I love the clothes you chose for her.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Hey All! I've been busy working on a very special project for a friend! I'd Like to thank @squirrelwithacup for letting me play with... well squirrelwithacup!. It was a great honor and a lot of fun too! <3
    SquirrelWithACup
    0v0Y4x0.jpg
    Everyday
    u8L2kxS.jpg
    anM2yWE.jpg
    d7boeu8.jpg
    Active Wear
    UTzTD5a.jpg
    dMFb0xD.jpg
    owEW4Vu.jpg
    Srk6VsT.jpg
    Sleep Wear
    TkrkIz2.jpg
    0BwdAxo.jpg
    BzZK5CU.jpg
    hrcmtDk.jpg
    Party/Club
    TsgvcHr.jpg
    HsiBq9i.jpg
    yjNIcoz.jpg
    Summer Wear
    9IXR5vw.jpg
    iQSG6MR.jpg
    B11IwJA.jpg
    Let's See Squirrel Get Ready To Get Famous!
    QBTqjxA.jpg
    wFrKcpJ.jpg
    kLvNXkl.jpg
    eUGhXKM.jpg
    Hey all! OMG - was away from this too long, sorry. All Y'all make such beautiful sims. Don't know whether to :dizzy: or Go RAIDING! :) - such difficult choices! :smiley:

@mamasquirrel I was really impressed with all of your family shots, and I have a little surprise for you along those lines. As it turns out, I have done a makeover on a family member of yours. :)
    SquirrelWithACup
    anM2yWE.jpg
    CAS +
    Everyday Outfits and Headshots
    B82lNVV.jpg
    AqlpxBN.jpg

Formal Wear
    EfkSPh2.jpg
    QJK7TbJ.jpg

Active Wear
    wmDxsIH.jpg
    pPmAYFy.jpg

Bedtime
    SsTNX6m.jpg
    vJwlXDy.jpg
    VceBFC6.jpg

Party/Club Wear
    DXzu4BP.jpg
    eBpPPtv.jpg
    When You're at a Club and a Lady Calls You Out to the Floor...
    TPWkk5g.jpg
    The Polite Thing to Do..
    navaJe0.jpg
    Is Dance With Her. :)

Summer
    DuMg7xc.jpg
    9CHuYMC.jpg
    GSjyhRg.jpg

Winter
    vg28gK7.jpg

Super Special Getting Ready for the New Expansion Wear (plus swim)
    ljpND8H.jpg
    And As We All Get Ready to "Get Famous!" - Squirrel is Leading the Pack!
    PlXw0rK.jpg
    PnyHPQv.jpg
    nsfDkqm.jpg
    wFrKcpJ.jpg

For More of Squirrels Photo Shoots - Check Out My Gallery

@kirivian Thank you so much! These are just fantastic. You are amazing at what you do. <3<3<3
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    This next sim was a vampire who inherited her unique skin color from the alien side of her family. She confounded me for a while, but I had a tremendous amount of help and inspiration from her creator @MaggieMarley. She has since become a member of my Star-Crossed cast along with her consort – my version of Vladislaus Straud (featured in the townie post and Jasmina post earlier in this thread) who she hit it off with almost instantly when I introduced them.
    Mathilde original sim by @MaggieMarley
    CC6HWew.jpg
    More Mathilde
    WFFHnSI.jpg
    7CSLuSM.jpg
    Mathilde and Vlad
    z7ZNf1z.jpg
    More Mathilde and Vlad (from the “Night on the Town” Shoot”)
    uZTs91y.jpg
    FEpO5ao.jpg
    QnaE7me.jpg
    Mathilde Images Reposted From My Vampire Thread
    CAS Wardrobe and Translation Shots
    @MaggieMarley I am glad you like Edward, I actually am planning a few more edits with him after taking the prelim shots (no push/pull) just some makeup adjustments I think. I don't like the shine on his face and I think the eyeliner is a bit heavy. So I may make a few adjustments. In the interim he's been kind of busy in the test neighborhood too. He is really growing on me and I may ask your permission to add him to Chatswin, but I totally get it if that's not okay. I will start collating his portfolio now that I got the go ahead :). Thank You.

I totally agree about the blond hair and purple skin for Mathilde. I actually started her shoot in Brindleton where I bought her a little house (freerealestate >:) ), and I put her in the game with the purple skin. So I've been doing static poses with her and a few shots of her playing with the Hecking dog who she greeted while out on the street posing. Apparently, Rosy (the dog) really likes her - go figure. She was petting her and made friends with Brent Hecking too - so good start. :)
    Mathilde's Wardrobe
    From left to right: Everyday01, Everday02, Formal01, Formal02, Athletic, Sleep
    0789RtJ.jpg
    From left to right: Party, Swim, Summer, Winter01, Winter02
    30M4GFv.jpg
    Mathilde Shots From Day One in Brindleton Bay
    mFR2N1R.jpg
    ZrjGxEB.jpg
    y6bpvAz.jpg

About Silas meeting Advik. If Silas got to Advik before Talos turned Advik, he would probably bite first and ask questions later. Silas is both mean and evil. LOL, but very very polite and with the Incredibly Friendly trait and his 10 charisma folk just love him the second they meet him. It's a real PIA 'cause I was trying to get at least one of the deviant aspirations with him (I've never gotten either of those aspirations yet), but sims let him do deplorable things to them and walk away happy to have had the time of day from him. So I can't seem to get anyone to dislike him yet - never mind get him an enemy. It's sad actually. :joy:
    Brindleton Bay and Vlad Romance Shoots
    @paradiseplanet :joy: That's funny, and I do appreciate the amount of effort it takes, but it makes me sad you're not enjoying the journey. :heartbreak: Slow down if you need to. You can take me to task when I ask too much of you, you know.

For all of y'all, I know I am very greedy and beggy, but remember...this is supposed to be fun. When the muse inspires, submit but don't surrender. When your odyssey becomes a task, step back and let your love for it find you again. If I have pushed you beyond feeling inspiration, and into feeling obligation...that would destroy me. I want this to be a place where we can enjoy and share not only this game and our creations that it draws forth from our imaginations, but also where we can enjoy and share each other through our mutual interest in it. But I do worry that I may be enjoying y'all too much...kinda makes me a vampire, no? >:) Please tell me if this is the case. Not only do I want to know if I am pushing too hard, I even enjoy being put in my place sometimes. ;)

Now Back to Matters at Hand

@MaggieMarley I have been struggling with Mathilde's photoshoot for all this time. She's lovely and I have been taking pictures of her all over Brindleton Bay, Windenburg and San Myshuno, but none of them felt inspired. I have finally come up with a shoot I feel happy to show you, because my <3 was in this one. I am very nervous as always about sharing my vision of this sim with her creator, but here's...The Vampiress Mathilde Vatore by @MaggieMarley:

0Ecqup6.jpg
    Could She Get Any Cuter?
    TW0tEnO.jpg
    vrwGvx3.jpg
    tKgKqcr.jpg
    KZSja12.jpg
    OZUufO2.jpg
    H262Ofn.jpg
    08rFMHh.jpg
    Mathilde thinks: Sure, Sure, I'm Cute, But HEY Kira, What Gives?
    V7uRidH.jpg
    A Romantic Interlude
    wu39OHB.jpg
    eAnH4ki.jpg
    N505IwS.jpg
    NPsbn5n.jpg
    xuQTg7u.jpg
    3ZwuqZb.jpg
    aLJukAo.jpg
    dVUhn15.jpg
    wd7bN32.jpg
    I9Y1vbR.jpg
    u6fw76v.jpg
    0sgG6Cb.jpg
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @kirivian now, for telling me you have trouble with female characters, Mathilde and Squirrel look absolutely stunning! They both have a unique style of dressing, I really like that.
    @kirivian now, for telling me you have trouble with female characters, Mathilde and Squirrel look absolutely stunning! They both have a unique style of dressing, I really like that.

Agreed! I see no problems with @Kirivian's females <3
    37oYgl3.png
    @candycottonchu @squirrelwithacup Thanks guys! It means a lot that you like what I do with the gals as well as the guys 'cause it's true that I feel more comfortable and it's easier for me to work with guys. When I do work with the ladies, it takes more of my attention and effort because I am not as comfortable doing it. Either way, I love a makeover - so it's really rewarding to hear when someone likes the finished product be it male or female. :)<3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    @kirivian then once you're able we should send you more girls to get used to it you're always good with a make over the ladies need that treatment too hehe *waves petition for more girls*.

I'm teasing do whatever you like just saying.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @kirivian then once you're able we should send you more girls to get used to it you're always good with a make over the ladies need that treatment too hehe *waves petition for more girls*.

I'm teasing do whatever you like just saying.

@kirivian DO AMELIA! DO AMELIA! :joy:

Kidding... mostly.
    37oYgl3.png
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @kirivian Feel free to makeover any of my Gallery ladies as well :)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    Hey All! I hear you! :smiley: Ladies Rock!. My current project which is in it's final stages, is another young lady. Been a dream working with her. I <3<3<3 her finished CAS and translation and will be doing her shoots as soon as I get approval from her creator on the CAS shots and her consort finalized in CAS and tweaked in translation. So hopefully not too long now.

@RedDestiny92 You have a tendency to throw me pairs and I have to admit I have been re-visiting and getting some ideas together for a certain Sister/Brother pair, but I have a few projects ahead of that one - including another Simlit character I've been promising to one of us for a while now.

@paradiseplanet Actually have one of your guys already ready for the photoshoots for this thread (I'll be asking about particulars for his handling after I finish up with the two projects I'm finalizing this week *hopefully*, pretty sure you can guess who I'm talking about) - He's been living in Star-Crossed for a while now. He's a favorite of mine. :dizzy: Also, I've been playing with a new neighborhood a bit, kind of re-organizing it for my playstyle - thinking I might call it Eden.

@squirrelwithacup I love Amelia and when I have the time I'll try to get to her- sorry I can't be more definitive on a time frame for her. Honestly though there were a couple of your sims I found wandering around my studio who I was a lot more tempted by...interested in making over. :blush:

<3<3 All Y'all, Thanks for the Feedback and Victims...Subjects? <3<3
    Hey All! I hear you! :smiley: Ladies Rock!. My current project which is in it's final stages, is another young lady. Been a dream working with her. I <3<3<3 her finished CAS and translation and will be doing her shoots as soon as I get approval from her creator on the CAS shots and her consort finalized in CAS and tweaked in translation. So hopefully not too long now.

@RedDestiny92 You have a tendency to throw me pairs and I have to admit I have been re-visiting and getting some ideas together for a certain Sister/Brother pair, but I have a few projects ahead of that one - including another Simlit character I've been promising to one of us for a while now.

@paradiseplanet Actually have one of your guys already ready for the photoshoots for this thread (I'll be asking about particulars for his handling after I finish up with the two projects I'm finalizing this week *hopefully*, pretty sure you can guess who I'm talking about) - He's been living in Star-Crossed for a while now. He's a favorite of mine. :dizzy: Also, I've been playing with a new neighborhood a bit, kind of re-organizing it for my playstyle - thinking I might call it Eden.

@squirrelwithacup I love Amelia and when I have the time I'll try to get to her- sorry I can't be more definitive on a time frame for her. Honestly though there were a couple of your sims I found wandering around my studio who I was a lot more tempted by...interested in making over. :blush:

<3<3 All Y'all, Thanks for the Feedback and Victims...Subjects? <3<3

@kirivian I love Amelia too, but of course I'm never telling you that you have to make her over -- if you don't want to it's fine! I think she's beautiful just the way she is <3 But if you want to, I'd love to see your take on her sometime when you get the chance. Ooh... like who? Perhaps you should PM me about those inquiries. I had a few in mind if you ever wanted to do another makeover on one of my bois...
    37oYgl3.png
    @kirivian yes a victory more ladies, that's cool you take your time really it's supposed to be fun don't want to be tossing them out so quickly it gets overwhelming. Though I am looking forward to the next one.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Hey All! So I just posted my newest makeover on the Vamp thread. This is an addendum to that post which actually adds a lot of "new" content that I just couldn't fit into the original post over there. As requested my subject is a "lady". I want to thank @afai1261 for trusting me with simself, Acacia. I hope you like what I did to... with her. :) As per request I added my male version of Morgan Fyres to this project as Acacia's consort. I basically did eight different shoots for this sim and I've decided to organize them by photoshoot for this post. So without further ado.
    Acacia original sim by @afai1261
    R5u6NHW.jpg
    From the "Everyday" Shoot
    4lhsGVR.jpg
    1O05tRE.jpg
    3Ts2tLN.jpg
    nNo7YBt.jpg
    From the "Date Night" and "Worship Me" Shoots
    TmWR04A.jpg
    MzfH5KG.jpg
    H8wWCrR.jpg
    NfmSkNh.jpg
    abpdB7P.jpg
    From the "Joy Ride" Shoot
    ZOQ7lB7.jpg
    J7m2gK2.jpg
    OB1j3tB.jpg
    BAtLV81.jpg
    From the "Saturday In The Park" Shoot
    6jqSlDn.jpg
    6TFfR3X.jpg
    8GLt3Jn.jpg
    ALPAT3I.jpg
    msOMftQ.jpg
    From the "Studio" Shoot
    d5k0bPX.jpg
    jtq1Gao.jpg
    aicOk3f.jpg
    From the "Silver Ballroom" Shoot
    qFKM1M3.jpg
    mggS1OG.jpg
    ARHg3cA.jpg
    E5mETRO.jpg
    q1J0wLt.jpg
    From the "Lady In Red" Shoot
    d2G4ih7.jpg
    b5pAL7d.jpg
    kOZ0nCE.jpg
    JBOxEkL.jpg
    xGF075O.jpg
    With Morgan
    uvwHYe8.jpg
    iksiCJn.jpg
    faqqdk7.jpg
    Acacia Images Reposted From My Vampire Thread
    Acacia (All Original Shoots Except "Silver Ballroom" and "Lady In Red")
    Okay Guys! :) This one's been a real treat. I would like to thank @afai1261 for letting me play with Acacia. This little Vampire is completely adorable and I have had a blast playing with her. She is currently involved with my version of Morgan Fyres who I fashioned after my favorite afai1261 sim (so he's a boy!). I didn't have the heart to change @afai1261's version (I'm too star-struck by him :) ). I haven't officially posted my makeover of Morgan anywhere yet, but he appears in this presentation as Acacia's consort. AYK he's a bit of a bad boy and I was afraid he may have rubbed off on our girl a little, but not as much as I had feared - in fact, she may have tamed him a bit!! I hope I have done her justice and that all y'all will fall as much as I have for :
    Acacia Original Sim by @afai1261
    GbLJFAE.jpg
    CAS
    Everyday Wear
    NUWIx65.jpg
    kzPyvBX.jpg
    Dark Form
    l9ch1i1.jpg
    Formal Wear
    NrVkY3A.jpg
    Sleep Wear
    SMX003T.jpg
    Athletic and Swim Wear
    gxa56ap.jpg
    Party/Club Wear
    6DekkDk.jpg
    Summer and Winter Wear
    DoItbM0.jpg
    From the Everyday Shoot
    XeEwzzz.jpg
    KP3g9Qi.jpg
    MuwYPww.jpg
    ZWgFjmA.jpg
    From The Date Night and Worship Me Shoots
    XYTwqQ8.jpg
    Acacia
    4kmqDbp.jpg
    98UAGxO.jpg
    NZmHdLv.jpg
    EYGqLq9.jpg
    RXtpq0b.jpg
    Acacia and Morgan - date night shoot
    cBv7vNG.jpg
    iliA08z.jpg
    Acacia and Morgan - worship me shoot
    8ucqd0P.jpg
    0zVrlbo.jpg
    W1zIPW1.jpg
    ih0vTBK.jpg
    From the Joy Ride Shoot
    MJMdKwR.jpg
    5GX859O.jpg
    VCU1dH2.jpg
    D0mQncc.jpg
    snTiYmD.jpg
    o4BZwXI.jpg
    From the Saturday in the Park Shoot
    FlONh0a.jpg
    XI7FYES.jpg
    6WFxqWQ.jpg
    O6eGw78.jpg
    qD0l3p4.jpg
    7daY2CS.jpg
    1dp9eum.jpg
    From the Studio Shoot
    HcI6Xbq.jpg
    T0tHnAw.jpg
    0mjfvV7.jpg
    yPxltcY.jpg

The Final Two Shoots Need Separate Posts, but I Think You're Gonna Like Them
    "Silver Ballroom" Shoot - Original Post
    This Post Features A Photoshoot I Call "The Silver Ballroom" Shoot.
    Acaciaoriginal sim by @afai1261
    The Silver Ballroom - Acacia
    JDgA5Fp.jpg
    mHTytzU.jpg
    S6a9U9C.jpg
    zNAYF4R.jpg
    r9yMnq3.jpg
    LyIyTy0.jpg
    CnURjWC.jpg
    The Silver Ballroom - Dance Sequence
    VDLETvb.jpg
    CYFieR1.jpg
    S9tVQuO.jpg
    DR9BplO.jpg
    AFxaKuc.jpg
    P5a2zOJ.jpg
    "Lady In Red" Shoot - Original Post
    This Post Features A Photoshoot I Call "The Lady In Red" Shoot.
    Acaciaoriginal sim by @afai1261
    The Lady In Red- Acacia
    L1AauWC.jpg
    MXPw7FP.jpg
    G6hBTLP.jpg
    iWBxzWP.jpg
    hyRnxS7.jpg
    rdf3ev7.jpg
    w2jm5gA.jpg
    FOsR75D.jpg
    The Lady In Red- Acacia and Morgan
    MbJlEt4.jpg
    yAR77Ow.jpg
    OxUzEOI.jpg
    2fy9GOY.jpg
    3NErAJp.jpg
    HJyCWxT.jpg
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    ohhh those additional shots are <3<3<3
    i can assure you I've never looked this good, like ever
    @afai1261 You've never seen yourself through my eyes! :)
    Vampire Demonte Vatell, originally featured on my vampire thread, is deeply involved with a project I am working on where I am trying to create magic in the game for my sims - until we get a pack that covers it. He has been working closely with his best friend, Talos Whiteoak who is a vampire of mine in my Frostridge save and is dating my Frostridge version of Lilith Vatore! :) Special thanks to @RedDestiny92 who created him, and let me play with him and incorporate him into my main game! <3
    Demonte Vatell original sim by @RedDestiny92
    OsG0IU8.jpg
    8ZqeC2z.jpg
    lW9q4LT.jpg
    E1CZZDr.jpg
    ZyfrrXQ.jpg
    w0DS6ZQ.jpg
    Demonte in Dark Form
    AtPXLhd.jpg
    Sf1vkT4.jpg
    sxcEjzE.jpg
    iBxHOzo.jpg
    Demonte and Lilith
    uYdHPAX.jpg
    QhcxUPB.jpg
    GHuC22T.jpg
    EuZfZD6.jpg
    Demonte and Talos
    dko0MlE.jpg
    iyHhXsz.jpg
    CBgVKir.jpg
    Demonte Images Reposted from My Vampire Thread
    @kirivian I swear every guy you get your hands on ends up so dern good looking, even if they were already cute, whenever you're free you should give my new vampire a make over I just want to see what you'd do with him.

This is Demonte and I didn't really do much with his dark form so just one pic.
    45120569252_d45ea699bb_b.jpg

@RedDestiny92 When I put Demonte into my game, I was in Frostridge, not Chatswin -so not a very large vampire community - aside from Demonte (now) and Luciano who I added AYK, it's basically just Caleb and Lilith, Talos, Avery, and Amriel, so long story short (way too late), I ended up playing him for a bit, and amazing things happened. I added him to my experimental magic project and he and Talos became best friends. Then.. He met Lilith (Frostridge Lilith - not Sylvie's version from Chatswin) and there were instant fireworks, so I added him to my vampire elite club and he made friends with all my vamps except Amriel who just recently moved to San Myshuno with his boyfriend, and the rest is history!

Your sims are so well done to begin with that I never make significant changes - this is true of Demonte as well as Luciano! BUT...you did mention that you hadn't fleshed out his dark form - so I might have gone a little nuts with that :smirk:. The skin you were using for him is IMO perfect - didn't change it and the only push/pull I did on this character was tweaking for specific CC (next to nothing). I took some liberties with tattoos and accessories of course, but I hope you like the overall result. Fanfare!
    The Vampire Demonte Vatell original sim by @RedDestiny92
    m38tuUY.jpg
    Demonte - Regular Form CAS
    bwemnkJ.jpg
    eND2otG.jpg
    Ltd3oEf.jpg
    4ldk88m.jpg
    A Few Shots of Demonte Alone
    WwKWmIv.jpg
    kQ0qfZe.jpg
    7fHUw51.jpg
    p0OrVoe.jpg
    MMzb8tX.jpg
    Demonte - Dark Form
    T0F0VGY.jpg
    Demonte - Dark Form CAS
    q6CBPTM.jpg
    vd7nVQ5.jpg
    A Few Shots of Demonte in Dark Form
    spf3XLF.jpg
    R9rPnEt.jpg
    L3zRx1F.jpg
    dsjB26x.jpg
    Emu3Dw9.jpg
    SovLXLr.jpg
    6xiyOcP.jpg
    Demonte and Lilith
    wSOgDA1.jpg
    qPH8S1R.jpg
    UnsZlqO.jpg
    JbYlL8K.jpg
    Demonte and Talos (You did ask for more Talos :) )
    mRUKpOX.jpg
    jqIrfbU.jpg
    r4sV6wx.jpg
    OKfE84f.jpg
    EODXMo7.jpg
    qu2XSMd.jpg
    9vpayV0.jpg
    x9ZF79m.jpg
    gorgeous! all your sims and make overs look so pretty.

uhm, and do you mind sharing those poses? I love them!
    dko0MlE.jpg
    Demi looking good, could just take a bite out of him, lol :D>:)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @candycottonchu Thanks - glad you like them. :) I used a number of posepacks for the aggregate shoots, but the posepack I used for the picture under your spoiler is from Dear Kims and it's called Young Forever.
    @RedDestiny92 I know, right? Now you know why I kept him, but don't imagine the things I do with him... wouldn't be healthy and they are very Mystical!! :smirk: j/k <3
    LOL....just that :D:D:D
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @kirivian thank you very much for the link! I can definitely see some of my younger bratty male sims posing like them <3