Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    I'm working on last year's NanoWri novel (I didn't finish it) and I created some sims to help me um? "flesh it out" my ideas.. and I showed them to Simcognito. I can post the sims in this thread as soon as I have time.
    6adMCGP.gif
    Ming Ying (my MC)
    MIucW3q.png
    ii8ygSr.png
    She and her six friends were vacationing in Britain and when they got lost one day. They ended up in a church and went through an odd door which showed them a sword in an altar and a round table which Ming recognized as the stuff from Arthurian mythology. She pulled the sword and the gals are off on an adventure. All but 1 of the friends get pulled away by their flaws. After ordering the one remaining friend to go to the library she teams up with a girl, Lulu-who believes she will solve everything. But she's unsure if she can be a hero.

and Lulu (a Henry/Lucy combo from Once Upon a Time)
    FQFIpMe.png
    ddCogVT.png
    Lulu is a girl who apparently was abandoned by her parents and brother a year ago when they went to a Fisher Price (not that either Ming or Lulu is aware yet when the 2 meet) amusement park in the strange land that Ming and her friends end up in a year earlier (the parents and the brother left a year ago). She been stuck in D.i.c.k.e.n.s-like workshops if Victorian times had workshops in an Egypt-like setting. After all of Ming's friends are absent from Ming-Lulu comes up believing that Ming is the hero that her lands needs even if Ming can't see it for herself yet.

one of Ming's friends Lori:
    BQl4a5z.png
    QX7Q4w4.png
    Lori is the 2nd friend of Ming's to disappear after Hailey. She disappears because she got distracted by a handsome Greek man-who took her back to his place and they had some woohoo and Lori falls asleep when she wakes up she's in a cage up high in a dungeon and it scares her a lot but she explains what happen to her to Hailey or is stuck down below her with snakes.

Hailey
    qZdd7sJ.png
    EkmX9SN.png

Hailey is the first of 5 of the 6 friends of Ming's to disappear after they end up in an Egypt-like land. She ate alot of food by herself and disappeared. She has the ability to heal. She is deathly afraid of snakes,

Alice
    ruLgxvQ.png
    A4gPmwV.png

Alice is the betrayer in my story. She doesn't like the fact that Ming gets to lead by default ever since they group got together in high school back in Canada. She always thought SHE should be the leader so is thrilled to go to the dark side in order to get what she wants. She has made a (sleeping) potion to separate Ming and Lulu which she will give them in an Ice cream in a later chapter. She's not sure what the Caleb, her new master wants with the child-but she has to do what he orders. Will she do a heel-face-turn and return to Ming's side in the final battle? She's spends time in a groundhog day loop in the darkest of Caleb's dungeon after she's breaks out of the trance she was in after giving M&L the Sleeping Curse

Christine:
    dhYE3om.png
    tg1EG7A.png

Christie grew up in a very Catholic and superstitious house. They made her believe that cats especially black ones were attack animals especially after the burning of Christie's great-great-great-great-great aunt who was burned at stake for being a witch sometime in the past. So that believe made her fear cats of any kind but especially black ones. She discovers in this adventure that Ming accidently took the group on that her fifth great aunt was exactly a witch and she has inherited the magic. She is the third person of the 5 friends to disappear after Lori and Hailey. Alice disappears right after her. She has always wanted more

Dagmar
    hg1nODC.png
    Tov4mLg.png
    Dagmar has a batphobia that she is afraid that if she falls asleep anyplace near bats they will feed on her and turn into vampires. She is the last of the friends to disappear. She has an affinity for gardening despite her bat phobia. When she is not gardening she likes having time on her computer or tablet depending on where she is.

Tam
    JdGdyMg.png

Innc1uS.png

She's very lazy person who is also very vain. She much prefer spending time doing her make-up or watching TV compared to trekking through the desert or trying to find information in books. But if she really, really needs too, she can put her vanity and laziness aside and get to work finding information. She might or might not be a Korean cousin or half-sibling of Ming who is Chinese.
    6adMCGP.gif
    the two males involved in the story
    6iA7fD7.png
    kxe1eLu.png
    8XtTDFg.png
    Thirty years ago, there was a lord and a lady. They had twin sons but the mother wanted so much more for her children. She pushed them very hard to succeed in life that they had no time to play with any toys-she just sold them off to the best bidder at the toy auctions she held. That just made the one son Caleb bitter and the other son, Jack had a talent for magic. but eventually Caleb stole most of that magic and took out their mom's heart and killed her. Their dad died of heartbreak shortly after. Jack disappeared shortly afterwards-some people suspect that Caleb killed him, leaving Caleb to run the kingdom. He turned a neighbour's Fisher Price Vintage Toys into gigantic sets and turned it into an amusement and enticed people to come here and never leave the kids do age but the adults don't and everyone has a foggy memory of how long the park had been there. The only thing that might stop him is a magical sword from "The Land Without Magic" 's Arthurian mythology and a cast of seven women with a girl of different backgrounds and skin colours. Even though *one* of those women will betray the leader of the pack.

pfZ1zcu.png
    FsFScGs.png
    IIaL1bn.png

Jack is the missing lord of the (still unnamed land). People assumed his brother, Caleb had him 'reaped' but he had faked his death and ran away since he knew that Caleb would have actually reaped him off if he had stayed. He had for a short time an interest in Tam but after being in a coma he start to fall for an Asian woman whom he didn't know from a dream. Jack is a nice fellow and will be wakening Ming after some debating.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I remember a set of sims (well 2 sims and a friend) based upon a book series set mostly here in Canada (only 2 that don't) . Its difficult explain the series to someone who never read them. Basically mystery stories.

@mamasquirrel @squirrelwithacup @rosemow

Liz Austen- the superstitious but protective(?) older sister of Tom Austen. She didn't get her own book until book 4 of the series. But with the exception of two of the books (4th book Disneyland Host_ge and Green Gables Detectives her other books (if she's not co-staring with her young brother) have titles which reference something Supernatural so in those cases it's a sort of like "Scooby Doo" mystery.
    dOlhFbH.png

Tom Austen the spunky? and sometimes troublesome little brother of Liz Austen. Supposedly he gets his looks from their Mom, a lawyer according to the Inku Mountie Adventure
    vjhFTE6.png

They have teamed up together on a number of occasions. Even though Liz did scare him once in "Sprit of the Rainforest"

Diana, rich Classmate and crush of Tom's and is the Kidnapee in two of Tom's mysteries (one of the two is a flashback told after the events of a different story which happened a year prior to what's known as book 3 of the series)
    G8BsNId.png

That's cool! They look really nice and thanks for posting them.

thanks!! I did it on memory of what was said in the books.

You're welcome! That's pretty good then.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I'm working on last year's NanoWri novel (I didn't finish it) and I created some sims to help me um? "flesh it out" my ideas.. and I showed them to Simcognito. I can post the sims in this thread as soon as I have time.

That would be great! Can't wait to see them.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    6iA7fD7.png
    kxe1eLu.png
    8XtTDFg.png
    Thirty years ago, there was a lord and a lady. They had twin sons but the mother wanted so much more for her children. She pushed them very hard to succeed in life that they had no time to play with any toys-she just sold them off to the best bidder at the toy auctions she held. That just made the one son Caleb bitter and the other son, Jack had a talent for magic. but eventually Caleb stole most of that magic and took out their mom's heart and killed her. Their dad died of heartbreak shortly after. Jack disappeared shortly afterwards-some people suspect that Caleb killed him, leaving Caleb to run the kingdom. He turned a neighbour's Fisher Price Vintage Toys into gigantic sets and turned it into an amusement and enticed people to come here and never leave the kids do age but the adults don't and everyone has a foggy memory of how long the park had been there. The only thing that might stop him is a magical sword from "The Land Without Magic" 's Arthurian mythology and a cast of seven women with a girl of different backgrounds and skin colours. Even though *one* of those women will betray the leader of the pack.

pfZ1zcu.png
    FsFScGs.png
    IIaL1bn.png

Jack is the missing lord of the (still unnamed land). People assumed his brother, Caleb had him 'reaped' but he had faked his death and ran away since he knew that Caleb would have actually reaped him off if he had stayed. He had for a short time an interest in Tam but after being in a coma he start to fall for an Asian woman whom he didn't know from a dream. Jack is a nice fellow and will be wakening Ming after some debating.

@MadameLee Wonderful! These look great! Thanks for sharing them. Although, the males somehow lost their clothes along the way somewhere. I don't know who took them, put please return them soon to MadameLee. :D
    yXW40Hz.png?1

they only have no clothes because of showing off what their bodies look like underneath their clothes. What about the 6-7 women and the little girl?
    6iA7fD7.png
    kxe1eLu.png
    8XtTDFg.png

pfZ1zcu.png
    FsFScGs.png
    IIaL1bn.png

@MadameLee Wonderful! These look great! Thanks for sharing them. Although, the males somehow lost their clothes along the way somewhere. I don't know who took them, put please return them soon to MadameLee. :D

6adMCGP.gif

they only have no clothes because of showing off what their bodies look like underneath their clothes. What about the 6-7 women and the little girl?
    6iA7fD7.png
    kxe1eLu.png
    8XtTDFg.png

pfZ1zcu.png
    FsFScGs.png
    IIaL1bn.png

6iA7fD7.png
    kxe1eLu.png
    8XtTDFg.png

pfZ1zcu.png
    FsFScGs.png
    IIaL1bn.png

@MadameLee I think my favorites are Ming and Tam. However, I do like them all pretty equally. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Hello everyone! I wanted to take the time to thank you all for posting your lovely sims on my thread for all of us to enjoy. I'm sorry I haven't put out much on either thread the past few days. Lots going on in RL, but always feel free to share anytime. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    flashback character in Gen 4 I believe
    SH3lWiN.png

and the villian from Gen 5 and doesn't end until character from Gen 6 defeats him
    c8h23L9.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    flashback character in Gen 4 I believe
    SH3lWiN.png

and the villian from Gen 5 and doesn't end until character from Gen 6 defeats him
    c8h23L9.png

Thanks for sharing them. They both look nice.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my new vamp Brogan. He is available on the gallery.
    m9JMFF8.png
    ho7MlXv.png
    cu594OI.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    Here are some random sims I made right before Halloween. All pics are slightly edited.

My favorites are: In first pic, The Garret family. They're sort of like an modern Addams Family, lol, and are very much devoted to each other and their children, only wanting the best for the kids, which can lead them to act a little spoiled at times. However, they acknowledge that their parents work hard to provide for them. There's Shania (wife), David (husband), Nathan (son), and Cam (daughter). Love 'em!

For the last pic: though both are half demons, Nibriva doesn't understand why Xavier (brother) is so whimsical compared to their kind and thinks he's more human than the rest of the household. I can see these two getting into all kinds of mischief. :blush:

Fantasy characters: Darius, The Protector. He's quite serious but harbors a heart of gold. Alexi, The Fierce Leader of the Strongfern kingdom. Though his insecurities and weaknesses tend to result in negative consequences. Which is how they ended up on Earth... Er, SimNation. Ivory, sister of Alexi and a mysterious little Elf-ling who has yet to show her gift....Actually, she weasled her way into the pic when playing with Necromancer. xD

- Halloween Party (Ericka Keen, nurse outfit. Tom Keen, cat. Lana O'Neal, black hair & cat mask. Clarissa Carter, Skeleton shirt. Sandra Sabier, red hair & witch outfit.)

rljct5.jpg
    1oq1y8.jpg
    2elziur.jpg
    qxmq1k.jpg
    2cy3613.jpg
    s4p16w.jpg
    2rdu3gj.jpg
    6fmm85.jpg
    1zcz2us.jpg
    28u4ewp.jpg
    260wnk8.jpg2qno5l2.jpg

@Rebelution76 Thanks so much for sharing the pics. Looks like they had lots of fun. The costumes are great. I would have to say my favorite has to be with the cat.

Late, but thanks! I had a lot of fun putting the outfits together. :blush:
    Here are some random sims I made right before Halloween. All pics are slightly edited.

My favorites are: In first pic, The Garret family. They're sort of like an modern Addams Family, lol, and are very much devoted to each other and their children, only wanting the best for the kids, which can lead them to act a little spoiled at times. However, they acknowledge that their parents work hard to provide for them. There's Shania (wife), David (husband), Nathan (son), and Cam (daughter). Love 'em!

For the last pic: though both are half demons, Nibriva doesn't understand why Xavier (brother) is so whimsical compared to their kind and thinks he's more human than the rest of the household. I can see these two getting into all kinds of mischief. :blush:

Fantasy characters: Darius, The Protector. He's quite serious but harbors a heart of gold. Alexi, The Fierce Leader of the Strongfern kingdom. Though his insecurities and weaknesses tend to result in negative consequences. Which is how they ended up on Earth... Er, SimNation. Ivory, sister of Alexi and a mysterious little Elf-ling who has yet to show her gift....Actually, she weasled her way into the pic when playing with Necromancer. xD

- Halloween Party (Ericka Keen, nurse outfit. Tom Keen, cat. Lana O'Neal, black hair & cat mask. Clarissa Carter, Skeleton shirt. Sandra Sabier, red hair & witch outfit.)

rljct5.jpg
    1oq1y8.jpg
    2elziur.jpg
    qxmq1k.jpg
    2cy3613.jpg
    s4p16w.jpg
    2rdu3gj.jpg
    6fmm85.jpg
    1zcz2us.jpg
    28u4ewp.jpg
    260wnk8.jpg2qno5l2.jpg

@Rebelution76 Thanks so much for sharing the pics. Looks like they had lots of fun. The costumes are great. I would have to say my favorite has to be with the cat.

Late, but thanks! I had a lot of fun putting the outfits together. :blush:

@Rebelution76 You're welcome! Glad you had fun with dressing them up. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    Ming Ying (my MC)
    MIucW3q.png
    ii8ygSr.png
    She and her six friends were vacationing in Britain and when they got lost one day. They ended up in a church and went through an odd door which showed them a sword in an altar and a round table which Ming recognized as the stuff from Arthurian mythology. She pulled the sword and the gals are off on an adventure. All but 1 of the friends get pulled away by their flaws. After ordering the one remaining friend to go to the library she teams up with a girl, Lulu-who believes she will solve everything. But she's unsure if she can be a hero.

and Lulu (a Henry/Lucy combo from Once Upon a Time)
    FQFIpMe.png
    ddCogVT.png
    Lulu is a girl who apparently was abandoned by her parents and brother a year ago when they went to a Fisher Price (not that either Ming or Lulu is aware yet when the 2 meet) amusement park in the strange land that Ming and her friends end up in a year earlier (the parents and the brother left a year ago). She been stuck in D.i.c.k.e.n.s-like workshops if Victorian times had workshops in an Egypt-like setting. After all of Ming's friends are absent from Ming-Lulu comes up believing that Ming is the hero that her lands needs even if Ming can't see it for herself yet.

one of Ming's friends Lori:
    BQl4a5z.png
    QX7Q4w4.png
    Lori is the 2nd friend of Ming's to disappear after Hailey. She disappears because she got distracted by a handsome Greek man-who took her back to his place and they had some woohoo and Lori falls asleep when she wakes up she's in a cage up high in a dungeon and it scares her a lot but she explains what happen to her to Hailey or is stuck down below her with snakes.

Hailey
    qZdd7sJ.png
    EkmX9SN.png

Hailey is the first of 5 of the 6 friends of Ming's to disappear after they end up in an Egypt-like land. She ate alot of food by herself and disappeared. She has the ability to heal. She is deathly afraid of snakes,

Alice
    ruLgxvQ.png
    A4gPmwV.png

Alice is the betrayer in my story. She doesn't like the fact that Ming gets to lead by default ever since they group got together in high school back in Canada. She always thought SHE should be the leader so is thrilled to go to the dark side in order to get what she wants. She has made a (sleeping) potion to separate Ming and Lulu which she will give them in an Ice cream in a later chapter. She's not sure what the Caleb, her new master wants with the child-but she has to do what he orders. Will she do a heel-face-turn and return to Ming's side in the final battle? She's spends time in a groundhog day loop in the darkest of Caleb's dungeon after she's breaks out of the trance she was in after giving M&L the Sleeping Curse

Christine:
    dhYE3om.png
    tg1EG7A.png

Christie grew up in a very Catholic and superstitious house. They made her believe that cats especially black ones were attack animals especially after the burning of Christie's great-great-great-great-great aunt who was burned at stake for being a witch sometime in the past. So that believe made her fear cats of any kind but especially black ones. She discovers in this adventure that Ming accidently took the group on that her fifth great aunt was exactly a witch and she has inherited the magic. She is the third person of the 5 friends to disappear after Lori and Hailey. Alice disappears right after her. She has always wanted more

Dagmar
    hg1nODC.png
    Tov4mLg.png
    Dagmar has a batphobia that she is afraid that if she falls asleep anyplace near bats they will feed on her and turn into vampires. She is the last of the friends to disappear. She has an affinity for gardening despite her bat phobia. When she is not gardening she likes having time on her computer or tablet depending on where she is.

Tam
    JdGdyMg.png

Innc1uS.png

She's very lazy person who is also very vain. She much prefer spending time doing her make-up or watching TV compared to trekking through the desert or trying to find information in books. But if she really, really needs too, she can put her vanity and laziness aside and get to work finding information. She might or might not be a Korean cousin or half-sibling of Ming who is Chinese.

That's a really good story, Dagmar and Alice sound particularly interesting. ^^
    Here is my latest sim Oliver Harris. He is available on the gallery.

H9qPBLS.png
    LYzYEt5.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • TheOtherHannahTheOtherHannah Posts: 76 Member
    @mamasquirrel he looks like he would be a surfer!
    -H
    @mamasquirrel he looks like he would be a surfer!

@TheOtherHannah He does. I can totally see that.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @mamasquirrel suggested that I make a fairy, so I decided to give it a go!
    This is Aimee!
    WdE6eiC.png
    MhLmKoU.png
    vmui0V2.png
    -H
    This is Aimee!
    WdE6eiC.png
    MhLmKoU.png
    vmui0V2.png

@TheOtherHannah She is so cute! Thanks for sharing her. Great job! Just adorable <3!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    This is Aimee!
    WdE6eiC.png
    MhLmKoU.png
    vmui0V2.png

Amazing!! You're so good at creating sims!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!

Amazing!! You're so good at creating sims!

Thank you! Omg you're so kind :)
    -H
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @mamasquirrel @squirrelwithacup Hey Y'all! Hope you don't mind my sharing another of my guys. This is Kotori Copeland. He lives in Oasis Springs and these shots may seem ahead of season, but in fact they are behind as they were taken last year (before Season's came out). :) This short shoot was something I thought @squirrelwithacup might appreciate until I can get this year's decos in order!
    Kotori Copeland Winterfest 2017
    nNlSyHx.jpg
    UE04CVA.jpg
    30VWas5.jpg
    fQxRPNl.jpg

Hope you like him! Thanks for hosting! :)
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    One of these sims I'm posting is Canada's former prime minster before the current one and the other one is responsible for the horror of WWII

lxYSEU2.png

5LUTxkT.png

6adMCGP.gif
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    @mamasquirrel @squirrelwithacup Hey Y'all! Hope you don't mind my sharing another of my guys. This is Kotori Copeland. He lives in Oasis Springs and these shots may seem ahead of season, but in fact they are behind as they were taken last year (before Season's came out). :) This short shoot was something I thought @squirrelwithacup might appreciate until I can get this year's decos in order!
    Kotori Copeland Winterfest 2017
    nNlSyHx.jpg
    UE04CVA.jpg
    30VWas5.jpg
    fQxRPNl.jpg

Hope you like him! Thanks for hosting! :)

@kirivian I love him and I LOVE the Christmas decor!!! <3
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top