Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I love witch occult but one thing is annoying me

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hi I just want to know how to stop popping up this curse wishes towards their family and friends such as pestilence curse wish, haunting curse wish..etc.. Even my witch sim doesn't have any meanspirited or evil trait but he keeps giving me the curse wishes to his wife while he is flirting with her. Is there any good tip to stop giving me this kind of wishes? It's ok to do it with his disliked or enemy sims. Is it normal that he wants to do fire blast cast to his lovely daughter without any arguing?

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    This was posted on this site back in 2016, so I don't know if this will help or not.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/901375/gurl-stop-casting-this-spell

But if you go down to @igazor comment they mentioned this.
    I thought this could be reached with NRaas Retuner, but apparently it's too complicated for that. But if not averse to using mods, you want bluegenjutsu's No Autonomous Cast Sunlight Spell mod. She has a separate one for each type of spell, in case that becomes an issue. They are at The Sims Asylum (google for link), look for bluegen's section under developers then Occult Mods. Free registration at The Asylum is required to see anything there.