Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Harleyquinn420Harleyquinn420 Posts: 2 New Member
    I want to see better clothes for toddlers and kids.

Also can we have the ability to have polyamorous relationships? Multiple partners without having to deal with your relationship taking a hit. Make it a character trait or something.

Babies that can be interacted with like on sims freeplay. That can have cute outfits and such. Better crib options.

Can the animals get more independent? It seems to take forever to have a pet just go to the bathroom outside and it seems like you have to give them constant attention. Bette see variety on the animals, farm animals, reptiles, specific fish, birds, better dog beds, make them playable?

Better facial hair! The beards look kinda funny and there aren't very many sizes or varieties. Better hairstyles for all ages and genders. More varieties on hair colors.

Make placement on stuff and building better. Things are so bulky and fit weird. It doesn't look realistic unless you use a cheat.

Give us better tattoos and more varieties! Let us place multiple tattoos in multiple areas. Why don't legs get tattoos? Why aren't there any body piercings? Navel, lip, nose, multiple ear, eyebrow.

Give us more modern and just better furniture options. Give us more IKEA type stuff. Give us better teen stuff there is basically nothing for teens specifically. Give kids and toddlers more stuff too.
  • Megsimple1Megsimple1 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see split staircases like they use to have in the earlier sims. Also would love those curve staircases as well. Help with my stairs please
  • RaichisimsRaichisims Posts: 61 Member
    I would like to save outfits in CAS, and be able to pick any of my saved outfits for any sim I make or edit in CAS in the future.

So:

Personal Outfit Library for CAS that simmers can save their outfits to, and load outfits from.
  • Iguess66Iguess66 Posts: 115 Member
    I'll go ahead and post a short list,
    1. Story Progression
    2. Option to disable occult
    3. CAW
    4. Create a Style
    5. More personality. TS4 sims are TOO friendly and spewing rainbows, it's annoying.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    The planter boxes we currently have to grow harvestables are quite rustic and don't fit with a modern house...
    weeding.png?fit=312%2C320

It would be amazing if we could get a modern version of the planter box, maybe even generously in a free patch or in the next Pack.

MTS_porphyria259-1266177-RoundedContemporary1.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Elders are pretty ignored so what about a stuff back for them? Maybe it could have shuffleboard or things related to their relationships with grandkids and even great-grandkids.
  • AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    Why Sims can't ice skate together?
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    would be nice to have marigold flowerbeds orange and yellow as well as petunia flowerbeds like these to put in front of sims houses to raise the deco of the house https://imgur.com/a/V7oPDvo https://imgur.com/a/V7oPDvo
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want the ability to turn off the deco moodlet
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,612 Member
    I would love an 80s style theme stuff pack. With big hair, oversized scrunchies, and side ponytails. Shoulder pads, leg warmers, and puffy sleeves. All the major 80s fashions. And also the furniture too. All the bright colors that didn't match. o:)<3

PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    More occult life states! I hope the ones from previous iterations come back in TS4
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,612 Member
    edited November 2018
    I would like to see music bands with lead singers and big show venues for them to perform in.

PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited November 2018
    I actually would like to see a different take on Zodiac if it were added in addition to some type.of attraction system. Maybe expand and make it Western and Eastern Zodiac. For example I'm a Sagittarius and was born the year of the Snake. My husband is a Libra and born the year of the Rabbit. We are compatible based on our Western Zodiac however, based on our Eastern Zodiac we are not compatible. So in game we could be moderately compatible.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
    pretty much needed dance step as well as put the sims1 dancing style that go with said music if sims are dancing in sims4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwVGLXBUoTs as well as the glowing danse floor
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• BirdieBirdieBirdieBirdie Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi There!

Developers are doing a great job! One thing I would like to see is an interactive world for The Sims 4, much like the Sims Mobile! The game is so good that sometimes I wish I play among other simmers.

The gallery would be a good place to consider this playable platform. Also, items uploaded to the gallery should be available to players who don't have the matching packs. I think that would be great way for simmers to try-out content before buying! It also makes for less of a hassle- redesigning what would then be missing from the downloadable lot or creation with specialty packs.

Thanks for reading! I'll be looking forward to more updates & additions! C;

PS The Sims Freeplay is awesome! I hope we could get a desktop version of that as well, with the opportunity to restart expired task events!
  • PurneyPurney Posts: 57 Member
    A family tree that works the way the Sims 2 family tree worked.
  • OfSylvanGladeOfSylvanGlade Posts: 86 Member
    > @Raichisims said:
    > I would like to save outfits in CAS, and be able to pick any of my saved outfits for any sim I make or edit in CAS in the future.
    >
    > So:
    >
    > Personal Outfit Library for CAS that simmers can save their outfits to, and load outfits from.

I second this. It would be great if we could save our own styled looks.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Please change the whims switch option default to on! New players won't know that whims exist if it isn't on by default! Also it's caused confusion among us players already finding out that it isn't on by default!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • RufaceRuface Posts: 78 Member
    I ,personally, would LOVE to see the back of THIS.
    g88hpqghu7y11.png
    This really genuinely makes me not want to play. I own every expack, I've spent A LOT of money on the sims over the years. This is super infuriating. I understand that EA is a company and views customers as nothing but a walking wallet, but this feels like a slap in the face.
  • NatcatNatcat Posts: 1 New Member
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > Hello Simmers,
    >
    > We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
    >
    > Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
    >
    > Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

I may be saying something that's already been said in the many previous posts, but i'd REALLY like to have the option to add more lots to a world, like in previous games. I enjoy building loads and there's just not enough space. I also really liked the colour wheel options in S3 so you coordinate your designs.

Ps. Love the 'new' terrain options in the update :)
    would love this particular hair do for female sims of all ages (toddler to elder sims) https://imgur.com/IHFhSRW as well as this hairdo these where hairstyle that my grandmother had and would love to see them in the sims game since the game needs more hairstyles and on the second pic would love the to see the hairstyle my grandfather had as well for sims of all ages thank you very much in advance https://imgur.com/2IP9dUF

• TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    Ruface wrote: »
    I ,personally, would LOVE to see the back of THIS.
    g88hpqghu7y11.png
    This really genuinely makes me not want to play. I own every expack, I've spent A LOT of money on the sims over the years. This is super infuriating. I understand that EA is a company and views customers as nothing but a walking wallet, but this feels like a slap in the face.

Thats been happening since the original The Sims, I recall that when I bought The Sims Deluxe edition back in 2003, there were two greyed out buttons at the top; one for Downtown and another for the Vacation Island, if you hovered over them it said to purchade these packs to visit these places (or something like that). Since at the time I didn't know those packs existed and I wanted to play them when I saw that, I bought those packs, which I'm glad I did. So for me at least I find those teases quite useful.

It's the same with with the TS4 load screen, all the EPs, GPs and SPs listed down the left side with the ones I don't own greyed out, I find it quite useful to see at a glance what I have and what I've yet to get, with the ability to click on one to go and buy it. :smile:
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • Ksimmer1217Ksimmer1217 Posts: 19 Member
    Make it a possibility to pick and choose which expansion packs you want to play like in sims 3. Just because having all the packs is making it hard to play I got the famous one and I went to work with my sim and it froze and when it unfroze the day ended and I failed.
  • ren_sibal123ren_sibal123 Posts: 86 Member
    Pls add a create a style feature as sims 3 did. Also have a color wheel. Pls also update with more kids and toddler clothes in sims 4 base game.
  • JaeSilverstrJaeSilverstr Posts: 1 New Member
    Mansard roofs. I know it’s rather a peblian thing to suggest, but I miss having that tool.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top