Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Big Brother Star-Crossed Mafia (Mafia win)

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Okay, here's the plan, if Plumbob is scum, we go after Crafty or Bow tomorrow. If Plumbob is town, we probably need to go after Gameplay and Charlie. Deal?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Okay, here's the plan, if Plumbob is scum, we go after Crafty or Bow tomorrow. If Plumbob is town, we probably need to go after Gameplay and Charlie. Deal?

Hey! Why am I still a suspect? :joy:

Cuz you could be bussing him still.
    832XG3D.gif

I'd only buss my partner as a last resort.. I wouldn't jump to do it.

Isn't this kinda like a last resort? Or at least close to it? 😬

Hmm, anyway, so if Plumbob is scum, do you believe that Crafty could be her partner? And if Plumbob is town, who do you think the scums are?
    832XG3D.gif
    UNvote
    Vote: Plumbob

Just in case.
    832XG3D.gif

Hmm, anyway, so if Plumbob is scum, do you believe that Crafty could be her partner? And if Plumbob is town, who do you think the scums are?

Possibly, i'm not really sure. If plumbob is town, then i will most likely vote for gameplay tomorrow depending on if she says anything else that would change my mind. I'm still a little uncertain about Charlie, I feel like she isn't as invested in the game which makes me wonder if shes mafia hoping town will destroy each other :lol:

Possibly, i'm not really sure. If plumbob is town, then i will most likely vote for gameplay tomorrow depending on if she says anything else that would change my mind. I'm still a little uncertain about Charlie, I feel like she isn't as invested in the game which makes me wonder if shes mafia hoping town will destroy each other :lol:

Lol i forgot to answer the first parts :joy: Now my comment looks like, possibly i'm not really sure if this is a last resort :joy:

I'm not his (or anyone else's) mafia buddy. As mafia I don't like to get rid of my partners unless I absolutely have to buss them as I don't like playing solo :joy: I think if plumbob is mafia then until i put my vote on him he could have had a chance, maybe? Idk lol
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Others still need to vote so it's not completely up to me.. No matter who I choose, if they flip town, everyone will be coming for me :joy:

I think we I only have 30 mins left unless Rose wants to drag it to 9am my time which is in 2 and half hours.

I don't know. I would tell you to trust me but I'm not 100% confident as well. I'd say Plumbob is the more obvious scum. So maybe choose him. 😂 Crafty is just the inactive one. If you think you want to give Plumbob a chance next time, then vote for Crafty. City's got a point with Crafty defending Plumbob is too obvious. But if Plumbob is really scum, I think the only one that makes sense is that you are his buddy cuz he hasn't thrown shade at you. If you KNOW you're not his buddy, then this should be easy for you to pick.

Its only 4:39pm. We have until 7pm

But you started day earlier yesterday. So you're gonna drag this one out a bit?

Yeah. Ik. I had All-State Choir auditions today and we're still on tge way back. I may end up ending day late, but rn, Im planning on ending it at 7. Which is in about half an hour.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

Lol i forgot to answer the first parts :joy: Now my comment looks like, possibly i'm not really sure if this is a last resort :joy:

I'm not his (or anyone else's) mafia buddy. As mafia I don't like to get rid of my partners unless I absolutely have to buss them as I don't like playing solo :joy: I think if plumbob is mafia then until i put my vote on him he could have had a chance, maybe? Idk lol

Okay. I believe you. I also didn't quickly changed my vote to Plumbob cuz I'm a sneaky little thing and wanted to see who you'd vote for first. 😝
    832XG3D.gif

Okay. I believe you. I also didn't quickly changed my vote to Plumbob cuz I'm a sneaky little thing and wanted to see who you'd vote for first. 😝

hmmm... you best not be up to no good :joy:

hmmm... you best not be up to no good :joy:

I'm not.
    832XG3D.gif
    I'm always sneaky regardless of my alignment. 🤣 I'm sneaky when I'm town so I can trick the mafia. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited November 2018
    Nick enters the Diary Room.
    I'm gonna vote out Helen.
    Nick Exits the Diary Room.
    Gemma enters the Diary Room.
    I vote to evict Kaysar.
    Gemma exits the Diary Room.
    Mitch enters the Diary Room.
    Hey Big Brother. I'm voting out Gemma.
    Mitch exits the Diary Room.
    Ragan enters the Diary Room.
    I vote to evict Gemma.
    Ragan exits the Diary Room
    Nick enters the Diary Room
    Might as well evict Gemma.
    Nick exits the Diary Room

Julie comes on the monitor.
    Hello Houseguests. Voting is now over. Gemma, you currently have the most votes to evict, so you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.
    Gemma gathers her stuff and walk out the front door while muttering that she is way better than everyone else and deserves to still be there.
    Sadly though, the duo still remains intact. Good Luck Houseguests.
    Monitor cuts off
    Post edited by TheRoseHorse on
    edited November 2018
    Final Vote Count:
    Plumbob (3)-City, Bow, Dekay
    Gameplay (1)-Plumbob
    edited November 2018
    Plumbob, a VT, has been lynched. It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends at 5pm CST on 11/9/18.
    edited November 2018
    I'll post Day 3 and Night 3 stories as soon as possible. The reason Night is ending at 9 is because I work from 5:45-8:15 tomorrow.
    NoooOoooOoo.
    832XG3D.gif
    You know what. i take that back. I'll just end it at 5pm before i go to work. Is that ok with everyone?
    You know what. i take that back. I'll just end it at 5pm before i go to work. Is that ok with everyone?

It's fine by me.
    832XG3D.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Nuuuuu
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Plumbob, a VT, has been lynched. It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends at 5pm CST on 11/9/18.

Told you :|

Told you :|

Hehe, oops. 😬
    832XG3D.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    By the way, I made this gif but never got to use it... so I'll just use it now :joy:
    fdsBYNz.gif
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Well dang.
    oh