Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• SimAddiction101SimAddiction101 Posts: 112 Member
    The new trailer is finally out
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    On the 5th day of waiting, Get Famous promised me:
    5 Golden Thrones
    4 stars of fame
    3 French wigs
    2 flying drones
    and a big vault full of money!

i just realized you mean toilets. here in the states thrones refers to those chairs kings and queens sit on.
  • KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    It becomes Friday at midnight, so Thursday night. (15th to 16th.) Pre-ordering makes no difference.

Thank you!!!!!
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    On the 5th day of waiting, Get Famous promised me:
    5 Golden Thrones
    4 stars of fame
    3 French wigs
    2 flying drones

i just realized you mean toilets. here in the states thrones refers to those chairs kings and queens sit on.

I live in the states, where "throne" can be a slang term for a toilet. And I've seen the golden toilets in Get Famous referred to as thrones.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited November 2018
    The new trailer is finally out

Where please?

Edit: I think I found it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvMPTkj_HcQ
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Can't wait to move the Goths in gave them a make over I think they belong in Starlight Boulevard I'll see if I change my mind.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    Can't wait to move the Goths in gave them a make over I think they belong in Starlight Boulevard I'll see if I change my mind.
    I wanted Landgraabs to became famous but then I realized they are already all dead for a long time in my current game, lol.
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I have been busy with crafting for a few months, it was fun. Felt like swinging by here to see what is going on in the sims and yay because 8 days is a just fine to wait for an expansion!

Reading up now, fame will be turned off in my game but wow oh wow for that acting career and all the sets and costumes! I can have so much fun with this :)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Surprising no pack planned for December so they could capitalize on the Christmas sales.

I could have sworn I heard SimGuruKate say they were teasing something in the Dec Maxis Monthly. I think it was sneak preview.

I think she mentioned @SimGuruSteve might run an idle stream during the holidays, which would probably include som Get Famous content. #bobsquad I'm not really expecting any more paid content until January or February, but maybe we get a small patch to fix any Get Famous bugs and possibly more content for the Holiday Celebration Pack (maybe recipes like Christmas cookies or potato latkes for Hanukkah).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I wanted Landgraabs to became famous but then I realized they are already all dead for a long time in my current game, lol.

Start a new save with them.
    Surprising no pack planned for December so they could capitalize on the Christmas sales.

I could have sworn I heard SimGuruKate say they were teasing something in the Dec Maxis Monthly. I think it was sneak preview.

I think she mentioned @SimGuruSteve might run an idle stream during the holidays, which would probably include som Get Famous content. #bobsquad I'm not really expecting any more paid content until January or February, but maybe we get a small patch to fix any Get Famous bugs and possibly more content for the Holiday Celebration Pack (maybe recipes like Christmas cookies or potato latkes for Hanukkah).

They could still tease the Next Pack in December and it could release in January or February.
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    one week to go woo
    7 Days Left!!!!!!

1 Week Away!!!!

7 is a Lucky Number by the way.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Dri5B2zV4AAhjah.jpg:large
    I can't wait for this EP to come out. I made a 3/4 scale version of that famous home I want to build for my Sim. For obvious reasons, I can't put it on the Gallery when I'm done.

Mine differs from the real life home. I put a proper entrance in the front of the house, and that fireplace on the right also doubles as a stairway to a basement level I need for extra space. There's a yoga studio with windows to the pool if you look closely.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    On the 6th day of waiting, Get Famous promised me:
    6 paparazzi
    5 golden thrones
    4 stars of fame
    3 French wigs
    2 flying drones
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    @Ravager619 I love your house! <3<3<3 Very modern looking. I'm not much of an architect, but I would probably go with a stone fence to go with the mountains in the background.
    @Ravager619 I love your house! <3<3<3 Very modern looking. I'm not much of an architect, but I would probably go with a stone fence to go with the mountains in the background.

Thanks. I'm actually waiting for the terrain tools so I can put this on some sort of cliff or hill. Then there would be little to no fencing in the backyard.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »

Thanks. I'm actually waiting for the terrain tools so I can put this on some sort of cliff or hill. Then there would be little to no fencing in the backyard.

ditto, I've been missing the terrain tools too. it's been so weird having so many flat lots in the game
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    One week to go! I've already chosen which sims of mine will get famous! However, one is a toddler and the other two are babies. I'll have to play for a bit, but not too much.
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Here is a poem I wrote for Get Famous.

I know a lot of you been wanting it, but I just can't get the hype,
    All I wanted is Snow in Oasis Springs with Seasons,
    But, I think they just ain't getting it!

Because they send another world without snow, because they need the extra hype
    but it don't matter, because they don't have a golden unbralia
    and that is just fine by me!

I never seen a famous person step into a pouring rain shower without the proper classes protection of
    Yep, you guessed it a famous Golden Unbralia, but I seen all the objects,
    I just can't figure out how to reach the gaint golden toliet that sticks out the roof, maybe the birds will make a nest!
    It seems like a perfect place for a bird nest or what about a bird bath, nevermind the hype because it even comes with water.

So who there cares about the other worlds, no one because as of now the hype is all about Dol Sul Valley
    The hype is when it rains on your adution its good luck because you have a higher chance of breaking a leg,
    The hype is when thunder comes so rarely to the city its a bad Omen meaning that the movie Gods are Mad at you.
    The hype is on a fair day you will do fair in the acting career as there is no puddles to fall and break your leg.

This by far the end of my Poem, I do like the objects that come with this pack,
    So please help this homeless begger get hyped for this pack, so I can
    at least use that big Giant Toliot in Oasis Springs to set on the front yard,
    And look at my neighors from high and say,
    Hello, World I am way better than, all of you!
    No one else has a shiny giant toliet in their yard.

Note: This is pear comical no homeless people have been hurt in the making of this poem, the poem my say I am homeless, but that is just a charactor of the poem, I live in a nice cozy apartment right above most of the people in my city. I am special and unique, like each and everyone of you, stand up for yourself, but also stand up for though around you, Unity is better than being devided! I hope you guys all like my unique insights into Get Famous, I might buy it for the giant golden toliet.

Until Nov 16, 2018 Happy Simming and I will see you amoung the Stars! :)
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
    6 Days Woot!!!!!!
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Super excited for the EP!!
    I can't wait to get my hands on those build/buy items!
  • cinnxmonbuncinnxmonbun Posts: 20 Member
    I'm so excited even though I won't be getting it till Christmas!!! I'm also super excited for that free update. When does that come out again?
    "May the odds be ever in your favour!"
  • SimAddiction101SimAddiction101 Posts: 112 Member
    I'm so excited even though I won't be getting it till Christmas!!! I'm also super excited for that free update. When does that come out again?

On Tuesday....I think