Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Late Night An BridgePort Questions

SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
Hello last night i got Late Night an BridgePort looks awesome but one thing there is no where to put 64/64 lots.I So my question is has any player remade BridgePort where there is more than one 64/ 64 lot? Why i ask is i have a 64/64 mansion that has 22 rooms i would love to put in there.An can i make a vampire now in cas instead of allowing my sim to be bitten? If not if i make my sim a mermaid an i turn her into a vamp will she stop being a mermaid.Also how do i get a butler an make him or her live in my place?

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    @Rflong7 has a version of Bridgeport that she edited over on her site. I will provide the link for you to check it out and see if that's what you're looking for... :)
    http://myworlds-rflong7.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-bridgeport.html
  • SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited November 2018
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    @Rflong7 has a version of Bridgeport that she edited over on her site. I will provide the link for you to check it out and see if that's what you're looking for... :)
    http://myworlds-rflong7.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-bridgeport.html

Thank you so much yes that is what i was looking for. :)
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    If not if i make my sim a mermaid an i turn her into a vamp will she stop being a mermaid.Also how do i get a butler an make him or her live in my place?
    Under EA Standard, sims who obtain more than one occult state have all but one of them go into remission because they can only effectively carry the effects of being one at a time. With the NRaas Hybrid mod, for those so inclined, sims can enjoy the benefits of being more than one occult type.

Hiring a butler is done through Services on the sims' phones.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    igazor wrote: »
    If not if i make my sim a mermaid an i turn her into a vamp will she stop being a mermaid.Also how do i get a butler an make him or her live in my place?
    Under EA Standard, sims who obtain more than one occult state have all but one of them go into remission because they can only effectively carry the effects of being one at a time. With the NRaas Hybrid mod, for those so inclined, sims can enjoy the benefits of being more than one occult type.

Hiring a butler is done through Services on the sims' phones.

Thank you so much an awww that would have been cool having a vampmermaid lol oh well anouther question i saw that i could get my sim to have five celebrity by right clicking her.An to also give her celebrity points as well but the points go away if i look at them again.How can i get her points to stay an what is the highest you can get the celebrity points to go? Example i can put 999999999 an it will go to 1000,000,000 but i look at how many stars an points the points go away.
    edited November 2018
    oh well anouther question i saw that i could get my sim to have five celebrity by right clicking her.An to also give her celebrity points as well but the points go away if i look at them again.How can i get her points to stay an what is the highest you can get the celebrity points to go? Example i can put 999999999 an it will go to 1000,000,000 but i look at how many stars an points the points go away.
    Celebrity point balances and star levels can be adjusted with NRaas MasterController. The rates at which they decay, and by default the 5-star sims do decay pretty quickly, can be adjusted with NRaas StoryProgression.

Without mods there are far fewer controls. Am afraid that I'm not quite sure what you are doing there, perhaps others know.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    edited November 2018
    oh well anouther question i saw that i could get my sim to have five celebrity by right clicking her.An to also give her celebrity points as well but the points go away if i look at them again.How can i get her points to stay an what is the highest you can get the celebrity points to go? Example i can put 999999999 an it will go to 1000,000,000 but i look at how many stars an points the points go away.
    Celebrity point balances and star levels can be adjusted with NRaas MasterController. The rates at which they decay, and by default the 5-star sims do decay pretty quickly, can be adjusted with NRaas StoryProgression.

Without mods there are far fewer controls. Am afraid that I'm not quite sure what you are doing there, perhaps others know.

Thank you not sure an i wish my computer would allow me to have those mods but it hates them lol. I Will keep trying to figure it out . Ok i saw that the hybrid mod was not with master controller or the other mods will try it an see what happens.:)
    Post edited by Summerskydreamer on
    Thank you not sure an i wish my computer would allow me to have those mods but it hates them lol. I Will keep trying to figure it out . Ok i saw that the hybrid mod was not with master controller or the other mods will try it an see what happens.:)
    It would be very unusual for MasterController to be causing performance issues. The mod is pretty complex, but after things have loaded up it doesn't actually do anything other than present menus of options on sims, lots, and some objects then sits back and waits for the player to perhaps select a command some day. And, of course, its optional CAS replacement. StoryProgression is the one that adds a noticeable amount of overhead to ordinary gameplay.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    It would be very unusual for MasterController to be causing performance issues. The mod is pretty complex, but after things have loaded up it doesn't actually do anything other than present menus of options on sims, lots, and some objects then sits back and waits for the player to perhaps select a command some day. And, of course, its optional CAS replacement. StoryProgression is the one that adds a noticeable amount of overhead to ordinary gameplay.

Thanks all i needed to do was save the family from anouther game a put into my bridgeport an it was fine.An sorry for late reply.:)