Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wishcaster--an original fantasy EPILOGUE

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited October 2018
    Holly knows more than she lets on, Zelda is most likely right that Granny aint Granny and....trouble is a brewing

Hmm...you could be right on all counts...but why does Holly know something? :naughty:
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Holly knows more than she lets on, Zelda is most likely right that Granny aint Granny and....trouble is a brewing

Hmm...you could be right on all counts...but why does Holly know something? Hmm... :naughty:

Hmmm... What do we know about Holly?

1. She has an awesome wardrobe.
    2. She’s gorgeous!
    3. She has cool friends.
    4. She’s super smart... like crazy super smart.
    5. Knows stuff she probably shouldn’t know about a magical book.
    6. Also knows something about Not-Granny... something that makes me worry about her unexpected arrival.
    7. Did I mention that she’s gorgeous?
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited October 2018
    :o It's really something weird here. Suddenly Granny from Scotland comes to visit Athena's family without any warning, Zelda acts weird, Holly also acts as she knows something, but doesn't tell it Athena and Francisco, and that fight with Wish Book... Hmm... I even don't know what to think and I am not sure if that naughty Wish Book will grant Athena's wish. If her wish will be granted I think the book will find a way how to come back to Athena, because this book already belongs to her. Sure, there must be a reason why this book chose Athena. We will know it later I guess.

Hmm...you could be right on all counts...but why does Holly know something? Hmm... :naughty:

Hmmm... What do we know about Holly?

1. She has an awesome wardrobe.
    2. She’s gorgeous!
    3. She has cool friends.
    4. She’s super smart... like crazy super smart.
    5. Knows stuff she probably shouldn’t know about a magical book.
    6. Also knows something about Not-Granny... something that makes me worry about her unexpected arrival.
    7. Did I mention that she’s gorgeous?

Hee hee! Holly IS very pretty! (And loves Kate's clothing...that she got, well, from Kate's closet! :smiley: ) And ...super dee duper smart. That's all I'm going to say. :naughty:
    :o It's really something weird here. Suddenly Granny from Scotland comes to visit Athena's family without any warning, Zelda acts weird, Holly also acts as she knows something, but doesn't tell it Athena and Francisco, and that fight with Wish Book... Hmm... I even don't know what to think and I am not sure if that naughty Wish Book will grant Athena's wish. If her wish will be granted I think the book will find a way how to come back to Athena, because this book already belongs to her. Sure, there must be a reason why this book chose Athena. We will know it later I guess.

Granny did just visit from Scotland...but why now? Could be all a huge coincidence. Zelda...that girl. Will we ever figure out this five year old? Wish Book IS naughty. Let's see if he'll obey. He sure didn't want Athena to make that wish (or at least, it looked that way. ;) )

I promise you'll find out A LOT of the secrets next chapter (although then more questions will arise... :open_mouth: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I need to go back and reread this again from the start like @AudreyFld! Everything is so mysterious in this story! Plus we didn't get to see that new bedroom. Methinks that the room, when she finally goes in it, will take her somewhere other than just her room. :p

@LadyLobster Your story is CrEePy!!! *shudders* Also sounds a little fishy! ;):D
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @haswh LOL! I'd completely forgotten about the mysterious reappearing fish until Pammie's latest chapter. Taxidermied fish are really creepy in general...
    uduVcAP.png
    edited October 2018
    haswh wrote: »
    I need to go back and reread this again from the start like @AudreyFld! Everything is so mysterious in this story! Plus we didn't get to see that new bedroom. Methinks that the room, when she finally goes in it, will take her somewhere other than just her room. :p

LadyLobster, Your story is CrEePy!!! *shudders* Also sounds a little fishy! ;):D

You might gain a little insight. I have hidden clues that you’d only notice afterwards...

And that fish story WAS creepy! :scream:
    @haswh LOL! I'd completely forgotten about the mysterious reappearing fish until Pammie's latest chapter. Taxidermied fish are really creepy in general...

Hilarious that you found that fish! Ugly thing. Puffers aren’t much to look at even in the ocean, but stuffed! Yick!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    One thing noticeable is that some people who behave very suspicious have a odd necklace, which does not seem to be fitting the person wearing. Like the granny with her black skull necklace. (And then there exists this toad head cc... hmmmm. The round spectacles are very fitting for that. :D ) But I'm very anxious about that dish she is making... … However her daugther is wearing something similar …
    Or Miss Claxton with her spider necklace. And her obsessions and sense which I would assign to a spider, or arachne (and there is CC for that too! 8D)
    Holly and her mom too have such necklaces.
    It lets me believe that it could be either an subtle hint who belongs to the magic world or that it is something necessary to cloak your appearance to appear full human.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    this reminds me of a book series-I only read the first book but I do have the 2nd book at home its called "House of Secerts"
    6adMCGP.gif
    Damaro wrote: »
    One thing noticeable is that some people who behave very suspicious have a odd necklace, which does not seem to be fitting the person wearing. Like the granny with her black skull necklace. (And then there exists this toad head cc... hmmmm. The round spectacles are very fitting for that. :D ) But I'm very anxious about that dish she is making... … However her daugther is wearing something similar …
    Or Miss Claxton with her spider necklace. And her obsessions and sense which I would assign to a spider, or arachne (and there is CC for that too! 8D)
    Holly and her mom too have such necklaces.
    It lets me believe that it could be either an subtle hint who belongs to the magic world or that it is something necessary to cloak your appearance to appear full human.

Good eye! But I can neither confirm nor deny if that means anything. >:)>:)>:)
    MadameLee wrote: »
    this reminds me of a book series-I only read the first book but I do have the 2nd book at home its called "House of Secerts"

That looks like a fun book series!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • mandyssims93mandyssims93 Posts: 122 Member
    I'm enjoying this read. :)
    Rikurii wrote: »
    I'm enjoying this read. :)

Welcome to my story! Thanks for letting me know! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey...it's time for an update!

I'm going out of town today, so there might be a delay in when I respond to you, but I will! (Long plane ride...sorry!)

YeMAPjY.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Hopping on a plane right when you have a lot to answer for? ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Enjoy your trip. <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    I would imagine travelling to the Fairy Realm is a long plane ride! :D See you on the other side!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Hopping on a plane right when you have a lot to answer for? ;)

Hee Hee!!! :p
    Enjoy your trip. <3<3

Thank you! :kissing_heart:
    I would imagine travelling to the Fairy Realm is a long plane ride! :D See you on the other side!

I think so!!! A definite trip!!! B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    holly sim! awesome chapter, makes me want to get my own story started more....even if mine wont be nearly as exicting as this
    holly sim! awesome chapter, makes me want to get my own story started more....even if mine wont be nearly as exicting as this

Glad this is inspiring you!!! I remember the first sims stories I first read that inspired me! Sadly these stories are not available! :|
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I already like Brenden, naughty elf :D I remember what he did to Francisco ;) And I feel sorry for Athena, I can imagine how she and her sister are disappointed finding out their granny is some evil witch... But does this witch is really their granny? Somehow I don't believe it...
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited November 2018
    Oh my goodness you had me on edge for this whole chapter, I loved it!! <3 Fantastic work with the screenshots and poses and the chapter itself! <3

I can't wait to see what the Fairy Realm looks like. I'm sure it will be wonderful! I'm a bit worried about her parents though and is that really her Grandma?? And who will win her heart Brendon or Francisco? I will definitely stayed tuned to find out!

Have a great trip! :)
    I already like Brenden, naughty elf :D I remember what he did to Francisco ;) And I feel sorry for Athena, I can imagine how she and her sister are disappointed finding out their granny is some evil witch... But does this witch is really their granny? Somehow I don't believe it...

Brenden is a naughty elf! :D Athena doesn’t believe that witch is their sweet granny and Zelda is too young to process it except that woman seems scary! :scream:
    haswh wrote: »
    Oh my goodness you had me on edge for this whole chapter, I loved it!! <3 Fantastic work with the screenshots and poses and the chapter itself! <3

I can't wait to see what the Fairy Realm looks like. I'm sure it will be wonderful! I'm a bit worried about her parents though and is that really her Grandma?? And who will win her heart Brendon or Francisco? I will definitely stayed tuned to find out!

Have a great trip! :)

Thank you! So glad you’re enjoying the pictures as well as the tension!

I hope you’ll like the fairy world. It was fun setting it up.

Athena doesn’t know much about Brenden (yet) so Francisco is in the lead. Let’s see what happens to her heart on the course of this journey!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Wow! It's been a whirlwind week...and I'm sad to be in the cold. :bawling:

But this should warm you up (I hope!) The fairy world is so pretty! :smiley:

Wo6nCxd.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    YEAH IT IS

I like the very regal approach to their world...there were a lot of options to take but this one means downright boring royal bureaucracy to deal with too. :+1:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    YEAH IT IS

I like the very regal approach to their world...there were a lot of options to take but this one means downright boring royal bureaucracy to deal with too. :+1:

Definitely...hopefully, the queen is nice, otherwise...(hopefully, this world is anything but boring. ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg