Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Multitab 6000 podcasts skill gain wayyy too fast and easy

So I've been on a sims 3 store binge again, just used the multitab 6000 and wow it's cheaty. I'm like level 3 in all skills after a couple of sim days.

Clearly the relativity skill delta isn't affecting it, is there a fix for this or another way i can make skill gains slower with multitab?
ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I usually don't use the multitab until after my sim has gotten towards the later skills around 8 or 9, and only if they are needing to build the skill for a certain requirement.
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    edited November 2018
    NRAAS retuner to the rescue. i just spent the last 40 minutes scrolling through gameplay.objects and was about to give up when at the bottom i saw this:

NRAAS retuner -> sims3.store.objects -> tablet:-
    foundithaha.png
    gonna try changing it to 250. will post back if it works incase others think multitab is too easy too

edit: it works see below
    Post edited by McTosh on
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    I simply don't use it unless I want a quick skill gain.
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    edited November 2018
    it's okay i fixed it, it does work, it's just i edited it while she was listening. you get the skill gain once the moodlet runs out of time, so because her moodlet still said 3 hours, she got the skill in 3 hours even though it said 57%

listened to it again after it now says 3 days

i want to be able to use it, i just didn't want to have such high skill levels after a couple of days when i play long lifespan :p

now i can use it and not have it too easy/cheaty
    3days.png
    3days2.png

For anyone reading who wants to know how to fix it
    NRAAS retuner -> by tunable XML -> sims3.store.objects -> tablet -> kSkillgainRate -> (lower it as you prefer i changed mine to 50)

Post edited by McTosh on