Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mystery patch feature guesses

Comments

• PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    edited November 2018
    That is true it is probably GF related feature. Grasping at straws, I wanna know NOW!
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Pegasys wrote: »
    After reading all these comments I have a new theory on what the new feature is. I don't think it's CAW, freed babies, cars, or color wheel. I think it might be a new memories system (not just screenshots like it is now). This is something that would involve gameplay, something that might pop up during livestreams that would have to be edited out; something that could be "played" around with and something that involves a change in the UI. It's something that some might see as "small but fun" or even "meh" (as many people ignored the whole memories system in Sims 3) but for others something they've been "wanting for a while" (per some tweet by some GC) or even "blow your mind".

I'd be excited about a memories system similar to Sims 2... but I am preparing myself to be disappointed!

That would suck!!! I never paid attention to memories. What does it even do?
  • ManderMurduhManderMurduh Posts: 1,279 Member
    Real babies
    I'm really stuck on either real babies or CAW. I'd be absolutely elated if we got actual babies and not these bland, ugly objects stuck in a bassinet. And though I'm not someone who was ever really big on world building in the sims, a CAW would still be cool to have.
    jrbac2.gif
    Origin ID: xoScoochAMooch Feel free to add me!
    Check out my simblr for gameplay pictures! https://leelasims.tumblr.com/

I love BTS and Ariana Grande.
  • vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    CAW

also i ecpect:
    This will be a let down to the community. Kate said its small and we should not get hyped too much. This time it was really just us raising expectations.

If they have said this then I doubt it will be anything that has been listed these possible features are too big for a Guru to downplay. There goes my hopes and dreams :(
    2UFyFUV.png

• MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    CAW
    I have changed my vote from CAW. I have a feeling it will be something on the level of CAW but completely new to the franchise.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    CAW
    I start to have the feeling that the couple of youtubers that are making such a big deal out of it are a bit clickbaiting. Or (maybe?) are genuinely over-excited about something that SimGuruKate called "small but fun". If they are talking about the same, and given how forward and honest Kate has been so far, I am inclined to believe her assesment more than the "it's going to blow your minds".
    I don't know, this speculation has maybe gone a bit too far. I think I should chill and get off the hype train now that I still can.
    Plus, whatever it is, small or big, is secondary to me because: TERRAIN TOOLS, YOU GUYS!!!!!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    I am really not that excited. Not for the pack nor for the patch.
    When I said burglars, that was a wild guess with no clues or evidence behind it. A shot in the blue. Mathematically, the chances of it being that are the same as pool slides. (Is that what they are called? I mean the playground-things where you sit down and slide into the water.)

Not any more likely in the slightest, but I just thought: What if it was a Culture option in CAS?
    I mean like a culture independent of traits. It would do things like how they dance, how they greet other Sims (Sims who are used to different greetings would find that awkward) what situations they have or haven't the embarrassed or angry mood...
    (Some cultures IRL have no issue with public nudity, others see it as a crime if a Woman shows more than her eyes in Public.)
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    None of the above.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
    Attraction system
    I just thought of something. So, on Deligracy's video, she edited out the part right after one of her sims tried to break into a vault... Maybe a hint at Police? I dunno...
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited November 2018
    Attraction system
    I have a question. At what time does this embargo about the mind blowing mystery lift? Don't these game changers get to usually spill the beans long before Maxis does in any live stream about stuff? And since they all aren't in the same time zones won't some of them be gearing up this morning to let the cat out of the bag yet?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    The game changers embargo I imagine will be when the live stream ends? First live stream is 11 am PT
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    CAW
    vikixc wrote: »

also i ecpect:
    This will be a let down to the community. Kate said its small and we should not get hyped too much. This time it was really just us raising expectations.

If they have said this then I doubt it will be anything that has been listed these possible features are too big for a Guru to downplay. There goes my hopes and dreams :(

I think there is more then 1. One for the Update and one for the EP.
    CAW
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I have a question. At what time does this embargo about the mind blowing mystery lift? Don't these game changers get to usually spill the beans long before Maxis does in any live stream about stuff? And since they all aren't in the same time zones won't some of them be gearing up this morning to let the cat out of the bag yet?

11am pacific 2pm eastern.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited November 2018
    What it it's trash compactors
    a256aFi.gif
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Real babies
    What it it's trash compactors

Is it? Or are you guessing XD

I don't know when the stream starts.
    CAW
    We'll know for sure what it is in 46 minutes.
  • DopieDopeSimDopieDopeSim Posts: 84 Member
    Color wheel
    We'll know for sure what it is in 46 minutes.

Woho 🙌🏽 Can’t wait!
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    edited November 2018
    Whatever it is, I predict it will be...

lame.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Can someone share the live stream link? :D
    Real babies
    SimTrippy wrote: »

This. I've seen it nowhere :(
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited November 2018
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »

This. I've seen it nowhere :(

Yes usually I type Sims 4 on twitch and somehow find it. So, maybe I've just gotten too old in the last few weeks/months but I don't rly see anything here? How do I get to their channel?

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/The Sims 4

I feel like my grandmother.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I'm viewing it on here
    Real babies
    rinre33 wrote: »
    I'm viewing it on here

Thank you
    edited November 2018
    CAW
    30 Minutes!!!!!

They've had some computer issues this morning. Hope it's fixed.

• DopieDopeSimDopieDopeSim Posts: 84 Member
    Color wheel
    rinre33 wrote: »
    I'm viewing it on here

Thank you!