Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Netjera wrote: »
    @Netjera if you are logged out of the store it will show you the prices for things.
    The boardwalk venue is separate from roaring heights gold. You get simpoints (to buy the boardwalk) and some extra Boardwalk themed clothing but not the venue.

Thanks again!

You’re welcome
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited November 2018
    Happy 300 pages (well in part 2 anyway) of the DD :smiley:
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,062 Member
    Current Deal

265 ) You Spin My Time / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 760 but same as # 500)

Upcoming Deals

266 ) Full Regal Living Set / 768 / 1376 / 44% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 808, # 511)

267 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- Ikat Lattice Cambodian Rug / 33 / 61 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

268 ) Relaxed Sweater / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 677, but less than # 380, # 458)

269 ) Rebel Just Because / 360 / 800 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 874, but less than # 783)

270 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Aichmophobia Despair Sofa / 48 / 99 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

This is a 3-hour deal
    271 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Flock of Evils Hairstyle / 26 / 47 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

272 ) Corset Dress / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours

273 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 492 / 1125 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 509, # 407, but less than # 669)

274 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 221 / 515 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 333, # 961)

275 ) Hydro Fission Aquarium / 68 / 124 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Atomic Age Living and Dining; November 2011 Compilation Set; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

276 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 368 / 475 / 23% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 422, # 402, # 504)

277 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 952 / 1377 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 248, # 816)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
    Happy Birthday @Pugslover4 - Hope you have a great one! :cookie:

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    Current Deal

277 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 952 / 1377 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 248, # 816)

Upcoming Deals

278 ) Silent Hunter / 29 / 63 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

279 ) Fraud Laug / 8 / 28 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)

280 ) Vamp Neckline Blouse / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours

281 ) Elite Efflorescence / 15 / 19 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

282 ) Date Night / 975 / 1950 / 50% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

283 ) Tiered Skirt / 45 / 75 / 40% / 2 hours

284 ) Sweeter Than Flowers / 30 / 90 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxury Resort Attire; August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 377)

285 ) Fleece Shirt With Zipper / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours

286 ) Glass Flowers Column / 15 / 41 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Lounge Spa; August 2011 Compilation

287 ) India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles / 444 / 1200 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

288 ) Yang Modern Chair / 33 / 81 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set

289 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 798 / 1540 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 552, # 224)

• NetjeraNetjera Posts: 169 Member
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here who put in so much work to make the various tools. The DD spreadsheet has become such an invaluable part of my tracking system, that I don't know how I would've managed without it. The information presented on the various threads regarding cascades and cheapest ways to get sets, etc, must have taken so many hours to figure out and put together! Finally, rnramey's update list has pulled my butt out of the fire more than once, when I couldn't get to my spreadsheet, or my windows clock hadn't updated properly.

Knowing how much work I'm putting in - several hours a day at least - just to bring the spreadsheet current with what I own, and to rework cascades and deals that I'd already bought pieces of - gives me a small inkling of how long it must have taken all of you to figure out this information and get it out there! (Too many to count, more than I could possibly imagine.)

From the bottom of my heart - thank you!
    Current Deal

289 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 798 / 1540 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 552, # 224)

Upcoming Deals

290 ) Toybox of Dreams / 46 / 103 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sweet Escape Nursery; April 2011 Compilation

291 ) Dame Daisy / 39 / 52 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

292 ) Bold Bandana Wrap / 54 / 90 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Kids Collection; November 2011 Compilation Set

293 ) Fuzzy Friends Lamp Post / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

294 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 798 / 1710 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 887, but less than # 659, # 142 )

295 ) Wretched Threads / 325 / 1300 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 432, # 127, # 743)

296 ) Magical Faire Gate / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Outdoors

297 ) Viva Las Vegas Living / 566 / 1175 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 10)

298 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Wall Chilies Sculpture / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

299 ) Topsy Turvey Single Bed / 32 / 43 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Through the Spy Glass; Fortune's Folly Compilation

300 ) Popsicle Ceiling Light / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

301 ) Tiki Living Room Set / 160 / 220 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 257, # 475)

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @Me1620 and @rnramey (and everyone else who's contributed to this thread over the years), I thought I should finally post here to say thank you so much for all your work. A little over one rotation in, I've bought a huge pile of store stuff that I'd never really thought about before. This thread and the spreadsheet have made everything so much easier for me to navigate, and of course a lot cheaper too. Combining all the information here with @Merelhyn's thread about the cheapest way to own sets has meant I could get a lot more content than I thought. (Plus, I absolutely love a good spreadsheet.)

I also wanted to say that I'd be happy to list my CYS prices as they exist now, if anyone's interested in the information. Most of them look pretty straightforward, with the usual 90% of price minus 90% of the full cost of what I own, but a few are a bit wonky. And between crossover items and a couple of MMAO deals, I own a few things from sets that I haven't been actively pursuing.

Anyway, this is a wonderful resource, and I'm so glad people are still maintaining it.

@puzzleaddict - Thank you for your feedback and kind words. Back in 2011, I started a simple spreadsheet and was asked by one other DD stalker if I could share it. That spreadsheet slowly evolved into the current DD spreadsheet based on suggestions and feedback from other players. I am so happy that other DD stalkers still find it useful.

I think it would be helpful if you posted at least a few examples of your CYS prices.

I absolutely love spreadsheets too.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Happy 300 pages (well in part 2 anyway) of the DD :smiley:

Happy Part 2, 300 pages! :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here who put in so much work to make the various tools. .....

From the bottom of my heart - thank you!

@Netjera - I am so happy that the spreadsheet and other tools have helped you with your DD stalking. I also have enjoyed being a part of your DD stalking.

Now that you are comfortable with the spreadsheet and the information threads, have you checked out Crinrict's S3S Browser and Kellycot1 Sims 3 Store catalogue. I used and still use this resources to organize my store items.

Me1620 wrote: »
    Now that you are comfortable with the spreadsheet and the information threads, have you checked out Crinrict's S3S Browser and Kellycot1 Sims 3 Store catalogue. I used and still use this resources to organize my store items.

hmm... I've downloaded quite a few things - including two different versions of store trackers, but I'm not sure about those. I'll have a look and let you know. Sometimes, there's so much information it's like an overload and I lose track of what I've got and/or what I was doing, lol.

Thanks. :)
    Current Deal

301 ) Tiki Living Room Set / 160 / 220 / 27% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 257, # 475)

Upcoming Deals

302 ) Leisure Reaction Chair / 56 / 81 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Atomic Age Living and Dining; November 2011 Compilation Set

303 ) The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire / 836 / 1710 / 51% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 455, # 413)

304 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 50 / 180 / 72% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 966, # 490, # 108)

305 ) Hidden Treasures Dining Table / 40 / 43 / 7% / 2 hours
    Part of: Drifter's Desire; Fortune's Folly Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

306 ) Aunt Angela's Cast Iron Cookery / 9 / 31 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set

This set is a Featured Look. It includes items from the Hewnsman sets, Regal Living Room, Old Town: Starter Kit, Club Vaindenburger, Jazz Age Living Room, Contemporary Comfort Bedroom, Atomic Age Living and Dining, Farm Fresh Folk Set, Nautical Living, Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining and The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set.
    307 ) The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection / 367 / 1310 / 72% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 146)

308 ) Gothique Living + Sleeping Rooms / 523 / 526 / 1% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation

309 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 194 / 495 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 463, but less than # 780, # 679 )

310 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 595 / 1309 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 873, # 850, but less than # 369 )

311 ) Capacitor Island / 27 / 55 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation

312 ) Bohemian Blouse with Bow / 33 / 75 / 56% / 2 hours

313 ) Safari Living Set / 221 / 548 / 60% / 2 hours
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 128, # 825)

I don't understand why some things show up in my purchase history as owned by me, but then they aren't on their respective pages, and then others show a download link on the page, but don't show up in my account, even after downloading?

For example, I just finished Tiki Dining Room, which triggered Full Tiki to be free, but it's not showing up in my account, even though the page has a download link, and I've clicked it?
    Current Deal

313 ) Safari Living Set / 221 / 548 / 60% / 2 hours
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 128, # 825)

Upcoming Deals

314 ) Window of All-Knowing / 35 / 57 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

315 ) Cante Captivating / 209 / 298 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 192, # 114)

316 ) James D Jeans / 43 / 75 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart The 50's

317 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Felicity Cultivator Refridgerator / 59 / 81 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

318 ) The Dramatic Palm / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection; Villa Paraíso

319 ) Eleanor Chaise Lounge / 48 / 99 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Living Room Set; Full Regal Living Set; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection; The Monarch Suite

320 ) Sweet Escape Nursery / 241 / 583 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 389, # 74)

321 ) Go All In Compilation / 1360 / 3400 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Go All In Compilation is not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 148, but less than # 604)

322 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 798 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 13, but less than # 975)

323 ) Turn the End-Tables / 9 / 39 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

324 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 528 / 1797 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, but less than # 57, # 624, # 538)

325 ) Ala Mod / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours

• HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    edited November 2018
    Ooops The Current Deal IS lower Than the The Up & Coming deal
    975 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hrs (More than # 13 & # 322) :wink: .... Medium!!

Vs
    322 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 798 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 13, but less than # 975) HUGS!! :D<3 .... Lower
    Current Deal

325 ) Ala Mod / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals

326 ) Kady Shorts with Button Accents / 30 / 68 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 83)

327 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 1060 / 1980 / 46% / 2 hours
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 903, # 826, but less than # 891 )

328 ) It's Game Time / 209 / 545 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 461, but less than # 75 )

329 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Nuts, Bolts and Food Processor / 22 / 45 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 587)

330 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 555 / 1573 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 488, # 772, # 596)

Here is a trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    331 ) Olympian Physique / 520 / 1000 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, same as # 559 & # 924, but less than # 770)

332 ) Harmonious Trio Floor Baskets / 35 / 121 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

333 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 281 / 515 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 274, but less than # 961 )

334 ) Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (aka The Cow Plant) / 186 / 706 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 734, # 130)

335 ) Morocco Mystique / 275 / 405 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 600, # 645, # 613)

336 ) Man Cave Compilation / 1530 / 3000 / 49% / 2 hours
    Includes: It's Game Time; Level Up Collection; Championship Dreams
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 386, # 714, # 339)

337 ) Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain / 125 / 545 / 77% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 769, # 902)

Okay, so it just happened again. Man Cave Compilation came up for free on today's DD. I clicked the download link, and it began to download. Also, Championship Dreams and It's Game Time! came up as free, so I clicked those download links. NONE of them are showing up in my account. There are several things that I've gotten for free, but they don't show up in my account, so I'm afraid I'll either forget about them, or lose them in the future. Thoughts?
    Current Deal

337 ) Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain / 125 / 545 / 77% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 769, # 902)

Upcoming Deals

338 ) Hibiscus Trio / 250 / 405 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hibiscus Trio is not part of any set or compilation (Hibiscus with Blue Flowers is included in Quaint
    Cottage Collection)

339 ) Man Cave Compilation / 1260 / 3000 / 58% / 2 hours
    Includes: It's Game Time; Level Up Collection; Championship Dreams
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 386, # 714, but less than # 336)

340 ) Runway Riot / 742 / 1400 / 47% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 123, # 517, but less than # 631)

341 ) Animal Friends Girl’s End Table / 22 / 45 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

342 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 259 / 693 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 969, but less than # 553)

343 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 969 / 1900 / 49% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 578)

344 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Window / 56 / 89 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

345 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 728 / 1953 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 784 but less than # 561)

346 ) Lollypop Lollygagger Chair / 37 / 42 / 12% / 2 hours
    Part of: Through the Spy Glass; Fortune's Folly Compilation

347 ) Futureshock Living / 726 / 1072 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 872, # 180 but less than # 562)

348 ) Cloud Dress / 23 / 50 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wild Wears; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

349 ) Playground High Chair / 30 / 83 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

Okay, so it just happened again. Man Cave Compilation came up for free on today's DD. I clicked the download link, and it began to download. Also, Championship Dreams and It's Game Time! came up as free, so I clicked those download links. NONE of them are showing up in my account. There are several things that I've gotten for free, but they don't show up in my account, so I'm afraid I'll either forget about them, or lose them in the future. Thoughts?

Here are links to two very good Sims 3 sites that tell you how to backup your store content:

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=18945.0

https://simsvip.com/sims-3-store-content/saving-backing-up/

Since your content isn't showing yet in your Purchase History, just start at the step of copying from your Sims 3 Download folder.

edited November 2018

@Netjera - The only way to solve the issue with items not showing in Purchase History is to contact EA Customer Service. Sometimes, the items will appear days after you have selected the download button. It is a good idea to take a screenshot of the set page showing that you own it.

However, you can still download items which you own if they are not showing up in your Purchase History. Valgon57, a Sims 3 community member, has provided us with URLs that allow us to bypass the purchase history. I would advise using his method to download items and then backup all your download files. His method is so much faster than using Purchase History.

Here is a link to his thread where you can download his spreadsheet. Valgon57's thread 'STORE MEGA LIST 2.0 - ENTIRE PURCHASE HISTORY IN 1 FILE. The spreadsheet is worth downloading. It is well organized. All the store content is listed on various tabs (so the spreadsheet doubles as a contents checklist). You simply click on a link for a set and if you own it, the file downloads bypassing your purchase history.

Here are the steps to using his spreadsheet
    1. Open the Sims 3 game launcher
    2. Open Valgon's spreadsheet "TS3Store MegaList2 Vg57 2016Sep.xlsx"
    3. Click on the tab for the type of item you are downloading, such as "Full Sets"
    4. Find the set in Column D
    5. Click on the hyperlink
    6. Your file will download in the Game Launcher
    7. Optional - Install the item
    8. Recommended - Locate the file in the game downloads folder and either move or copy it to your backup files.

If you want to test this method before you download the spreadsheet:
    1. Open your game launcher
    2. Copy this URL for Championship Dreams - sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:21401
    3. Paste the link in your web browser
    4. Wait while the file is downloaded and appears in the launcher

rnramey wrote: »
    Here are links to two very good Sims 3 sites that tell you how to backup your store content:

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=18945.0

https://simsvip.com/sims-3-store-content/saving-backing-up/

Since your content isn't showing yet in your Purchase History, just start at the step of copying from your Sims 3 Download folder.

Thanks! I'll have a look. So Carl's guide for the Sims 4 will work for the Sims 3, as well? I practically live on his website for the Sims 3, lol.
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @Netjera - The only way to solve the issue with items not showing in Purchase History is to contact EA Customer Service. Sometimes, the items will appear days after you have selected the download button. It is a good idea to take a screenshot of the set page showing that you own it.

However, you can still download items which you own if they are not showing up in your Purchase History. Valgon57, a Sims 3 community member, has provided us with URLs that allow us to bypass the purchase history. I would advise using his method to download items and then backup all your download files. His method is so much faster than using Purchase History.

Here is a link to his thread where you can download his spreadsheet. Valgon57's thread 'STORE MEGA LIST 2.0 - ENTIRE PURCHASE HISTORY IN 1 FILE. The spreadsheet is worth downloading. It is well organized. All the store content is listed on various tabs (so the spreadsheet doubles as a contents checklist). You simply click on a link for a set and if you own it, the file downloads bypassing your purchase history.

Here are the steps to using his spreadsheet
    1. Open the Sims 3 game launcher
    2. Open Valgon's spreadsheet "TS3Store MegaList2 Vg57 2016Sep.xlsx"
    3. Click on the tab for the type of item you are downloading, such as "Full Sets"
    4. Find the set in Column D
    5. Click on the hyperlink
    6. Your file will download in the Game Launcher
    7. Optional - Install the item
    8. Recommended - Locate the file in the game downloads folder and either move or copy it to your backup files.

If you want to test this method before you download the spreadsheet:
    1. Open your game launcher
    2. Copy this URL for Championship Dreams - sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:21401
    3. Paste the link in your web browser
    4. Wait while the file is downloaded and appears in the launcher

You know... I think I pulled down his spreadsheet, and I noticed all the download links but got confused. It seemed like a way to get to files quickly, but it didn't really feel like a good way to know what I had or not. Now what I was seeing makes more sense. Thanks a lot!
    Okay, sorry for having another question, but here goes: When someone gifts you something, do they pay your CYS or do they wind up paying full price? Sorry if this shouldn't go here, but nobody seems to answer questions over in the Gifting Thread, and I don't want to bug anyone over there, when they're all being so nice.
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Okay, sorry for having another question, but here goes: When someone gifts you something, do they pay your CYS or do they wind up paying full price? Sorry if this shouldn't go here, but nobody seems to answer questions over in the Gifting Thread, and I don't want to bug anyone over there, when they're all being so nice.
    Even if the item shows a discount, the gift is always paid at the full price.
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    Lexers615 wrote: »
    Even if the item shows a discount, the gift is always paid at the full price.

Aww... that seems really unfair to the people who are trying to be nice.

Thanks for the answer!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top