Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think the secret feature will be?

LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
In the spirit of the Maxis Monthly Live-stream tomorrow, What do you think they will be revealing? I am hoping for something regarding how the sims act...
Post edited by LanieBorne on

What do you think the secret feature will be? 73 votes

Burglars
13%
Jakester4x4AineAgustín CornejoXavy_CatmikaShampuruthatsnotswegAntonGamingTweetyM_Valentine22 10 votes
Personality Overhaul
9%
FroilCeCeDotSigzy05saarlandbabe2bellagorillamysterionzJakeyboy 7 votes
Attraction System
10%
invisiblgirlloubyloulourambahadoerRDaanEricasFreePlayNatachacomicsforlifeLanieBorne 8 votes
Online Dating System
2%
Joel2810Internal_Chaos 2 votes
Ways for sims to injure themselves
0%
Other....Explain.
19%
IceyJSimsILikeSimsSimburiansimgirl1010Cinebarelelunicyjcp011c2TrimothMovottiEnkiSchmidtBreazonax4m1r4supermilinkaRememberJoy 14 votes
Nothing special, I think this is WAYYY too over-hyped.
43%
GRIMMYrudy8292IcewolfPlayerSinger2010IrdiwenrobyngravesBagoas77drake_mccartyfruitsbasket101JennyggFoxrox77NotSoLuckyKniga_SitaraAlbaWaterhouseLittlBowBubmintycupcakeLatinaBunnySayoLoireTaraIris94Saturn830 32 votes

Comments

• M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    edited November 2018
    Burglars
    Or Pregnancy haul because in TS3 there was a separate section for maternity clothes

Edited to remove ad. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
    hope you all are smiling x
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited November 2018
    Or Pregnancy haul because in TS3 there was a separate section for maternity clothes

Edited to remove ad. - EA_Cian

what's the point of maternity clothes when Sims 4 women can fit into any clothing? It's better for storytelling this way
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited November 2018
    Other....Explain.
    Sims VIP says it might be the UI so the Sims 4 task bars might be re-arranged maybe? Easier way to put Cheats in?
  • M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    Burglars
    MadameLee wrote: »

Follow my blog

LINK HERE

what's the point of maternity clothes when Sims 4 women can fit into any clothing? It's better for storytelling this way

yeah but in TS3, when your sims finds out their pregnant, they're outfits in CAS change so you can give them maternity styles without having to change every single of their outfits and then they go back to their regular outfits after they have the baby
    hope you all are smiling x
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

Follow my blog

LINK HERE

yeah but in TS3, when your sims finds out their pregnant, they're outfits in CAS change so you can give them maternity styles without having to change every single of their outfits and then they go back to their regular outfits after they have the baby

and some of us hated the ugly maternity clothes because only certian clothes could be used for maternity. It meant you could'nt have someone be in fashionable clothes.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    Other....Explain.
    Babies upgrade or more tools to create a world.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Other....Explain.
    Clean underpants in a variety of styles.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Personality Overhaul
    Movotti wrote: »
    Clean underpants in a variety of styles.

You know though, the Sims 4 has a huge lack of underwear and sleepwear. It's really annoying, we have the same pijama pants twice or more but only two types of boxers and no briefs. Also female sims have a huge lack of bras and night gowns too.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
    Attraction System
    Simburian wrote: »
    Sims VIP says it might be the UI so the Sims 4 task bars might be re-arranged maybe? Easier way to put Cheats in?

I dont think so, somehow. Pixelade said he spent more time playing with the secret feature than GF. How could you play with a UI update?(unless I am completely cluless)
  • LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
    Attraction System
    A lot of Game Changers say for us to get ready to have our socks blown off, sooooo... Im confused. I have no idea, just hope it is good.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Can't be too careful these days with Sims..."surprises"...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Saturn830Saturn830 Posts: 54 Member
    Always happy to be proven wrong on such matters.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited November 2018
    Other....Explain.
    A new money or loan system that allows Sims to borrow on credit. Mods already exist for this...it would be even easier for the official team to implement this as an official part of the game. That, or a "fame wear" outfit category, like the one that was created for Sims (1) Superstar.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited November 2018
    Other....Explain.
    Life stages updates... or introducing another life stage..

Memory system option where it's recording all the significant events in the Sims life

Outer garment tab where the Sims can choose to wear in any garment on top of the current cloths that they are wearing... so that we can create a unique trend setter style since they are going to introduce the style influence career..
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    We'll know soon enough, so I don't see the point in guessing or hyping myself up over anything.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Sul sul~

I've moved this to speculations/rumor, as it felt more accurate for this conversation. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I'm hoping for something good, but I'm trying to keep those hopes pretty low. But I really do not hope it's CAW... :sweat_smile: I know a lot of people want this, but I really don't, haha.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2018
    Other....Explain.
    There's a patch secret and a pack secret being revealed. At least two mysteries yet to be solved. I'm no longer sure it'll be any of these. I went from CAW to burglars to attraction system to risky actions. Now I just don't know.
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    I dont know, I just know I dont expect much lol.
  • Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    I don't expect much so I can't be disappointed. :p

And they wanted too update the gallery again maybe it's this.
  • Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    A few hours and we will know it. But it is TS4 so I am not wait some great more...
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited November 2018
    Burglars
    I really want it to be burglars, but who knows. Guess I'll find out soon enough.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    LanieBorne wrote: »
    A lot of Game Changers say for us to get ready to have our socks blown off, sooooo... Im confused. I have no idea, just hope it is good.

I would still trust SumGuruKate's words better: "small but fun".
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I'm not sure about the wording "nothing special" but I do think the hype has gotten. out of control because of game changer comments. I'm sure it will be something cool, but maybe not mind blowing. I mean...we're already getting a new career, TERRAIN TOOLS, and self employment, anything else is just gonna be icing on top of an already epic patch.
  • Joel2810Joel2810 Posts: 989 Member
    edited November 2018
    Online Dating System
    I hope its online dating with an attraction system. That would be fun. Although an idea I just had like 5 seconds ago is what if it's the ability to make your own NPCs? IDK how that would even work but I think that would be cool