Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problems With Science Station

Hi, I just started having problems w/this. I've never had this problem before, but my sim in unable to do a Gene Splicing Experiment. It says that it "requires a seed," but he's got at least 2 seeds in his inventory already. For some reason, the machine isn't "seeing" them. Has anybody else had this happen? I quit and cleared the cache, but that didn't help.

Comments

• Sonshine77Sonshine77 Posts: 197 Member
    To refine my question a bit more, my sim had a couple of money tree seeds which he used and they got transformed into a different type of "seed." This "seed" does not look like the little off white pod, but looks like the plant, but still says "seed" in the description. Does the station not recognize anything except the off white pods as a seed?
  • Sonshine77Sonshine77 Posts: 197 Member
    OK, this is what I'm dealing with. IF anybody sees this or knows what is going on, please let me know. As I said, this is the first time this has happened to me. As you can see in the pic, he *does* have seeds in his inventory!! However, the machine *still* can't "read" them or recognize that he has them. Help!
    45686918852_ac180251d2_z.jpgGene Splicing Experiment