Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Big Brother Star-Crossed Mafia (Mafia win)

Comments

• LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    So no votes today I'm guessing. I wonder what the night kill will tell us.

I don't think day has ended yet? There's still time to vote.

Personally, I'm not gonna vote, because I'm very 50/50 about everyone right now :/

I think it ends very soon but I doubt anyone will put a vote in in case they look scummy.

I have no idea who it could be yet either.

You're also on my suspicion list so try to convince me you're not, in the mean time? :D

Well firstly i'd like to know why I am on your suspicion list :joy: And I'm terrible at convincing so I guess you'll just have to wait and see :tongue:
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

Personally, I'm not gonna vote, because I'm very 50/50 about everyone right now :/

I think it ends very soon but I doubt anyone will put a vote in in case they look scummy.

You're also on my suspicion list so try to convince me you're not, in the mean time? :D

Well firstly i'd like to know why I am on your suspicion list :joy: And I'm terrible at convincing so I guess you'll just have to wait and see :tongue:

TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    Gameplay?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member

I am probably gonna die cuz I'm everyone's fav target, and it won't tell you anything cuz it could be anybody. 😂

Tbh you're probably the best person for mafia to kill on the first night :joy: unless you're mafia???

I always don't feel safe on N1. Even townie PR's target me often in previous games. No one ever trusts me. 😂 I don't know whether to be flattered or to be scared. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

I am probably gonna die cuz I'm everyone's fav target, and it won't tell you anything cuz it could be anybody. 😂

Tbh you're probably the best person for mafia to kill on the first night :joy: unless you're mafia???

I always don't feel safe on N1. Even townie PR's target me often in previous games. No one ever trusts me. 😂 I don't know whether to be flattered or to be scared. LOL.

I'd take it as a compliment :joy: You're too good so everyone uses their actions on you to figure you out or get rid of you so you don't catch them first :joy:

Same reason as Gameplay. I am trusting that City, Plumbob and Bubbz are town. Not sure about Crafty but it's highly likely she doesn't have a buddy, unless you said her buddy is being quiet. Are you her buddy? 😝
    832XG3D.gif

I'd take it as a compliment :joy: You're too good so everyone uses their actions on you to figure you out or get rid of you so you don't catch them first :joy:

I always sweat a little when I'm mafia with a cop in the game. XD But that rarely happens so thank goodness. Usually, I tend to be the cop. 😂
    832XG3D.gif

Same reason as Gameplay. I am trusting that City, Plumbob and Bubbz are town. Not sure about Crafty but it's highly likely she doesn't have a buddy, unless you said her buddy is being quiet. Are you her buddy? 😝

Well my answers have been a little more detailed than gameplays :joy: Well obviously i'm going to say no that question :tongue:

Well my answers have been a little more detailed than gameplays :joy: Well obviously i'm going to say no that question :tongue:

Ah, you're not her buddy... Maybe you're someone else's buddy? :D

Well, then who do you think is scum?
    832XG3D.gif

I always sweat a little when I'm mafia with a cop in the game. XD But that rarely happens so thank goodness. Usually, I tend to be the cop. 😂

Yeah that would defiantly be a short game for you :joy:
    Gameplay?

Me
    Everywhere i go
    What is going on with Gameplay in this game? LOL.
    832XG3D.gif

Well i guess you'll just have to wait and see :tongue:

Well I don't think it's you for now but if you survive the night then i'm always a bit weary of you :joy:

Charlie has been unusually quiet, I know she doesn't like being mafia and is a little quieter when she is, plus I no longer trust her saying she's town :joy:

Bubbz hasn't made a list which is odd and Crafty didn't say anything about being voted.

But honestly I have no clue lol :lol:
    Oh and gameplay is acting odd. I don't get why she quoted me with a dot lol :joy:
    Gameplay?

Me

Yes :joy:

Well I don't think it's you for now but if you survive the night then i'm always a bit weary of you :joy:

Charlie has been unusually quiet, I know she doesn't like being mafia and is a little quieter when she is, plus I no longer trust her saying she's town :joy:

Bubbz hasn't made a list which is odd and Crafty didn't say anything about being voted.

Your wait and see comment just sounds kinda weird and is giving me a teasing mafia vibe. 🙈

Crafty wasn't even online. But hey if I die tonight, I can replace her. 😝😝
    832XG3D.gif
    Oh and gameplay is acting odd. I don't get why she quoted me with a dot lol :joy:

An habit i brought from whatsapp...
    Everywhere i go

Your wait and see comment just sounds kinda weird and is giving me a teasing mafia vibe. 🙈

Crafty wasn't even online. But hey if I die tonight, I can replace her. 😝😝

:lol:
    Mafia stay away from me tonight i'm having fun :joy:
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited November 2018
    Nick enters the Diary Room.
    I vote to evict Helen.
    Nick exits the Diary Room.
    A while later, Nick enters the Diary Room again.
    I would like to take my vote off of Helen.
    Nick exits the Diary Room.

Julie comes on the monitor
    Hello Houseguests. Voting is now over, but we have no votes on anyone. Therefore, noone will be evicted today. Good Luck Houseguests.
    Monitor cuts off
    Post edited by TheRoseHorse on
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

And the reasoning for quoting me???
    Final Vote Count:
    NOTHING

will it be on topic if i say

that is the habit
    quoting people
    putting a dot
    because same
    Everywhere i go
    edited November 2018
    Noone was lynched. It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends at 7pm CST on 11/5/18.

will it be on topic if i say

that is the habit
    quoting people
    putting a dot
    because same

Send help. Gameplay is broken :joy: