Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mystery patch feature guesses

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Ability to buy upgrades to objects rather than upgrade it yourself? I have seen that option on the new objects.
    Digital picture frames where you can put the photos in and make it do the slideshow so the photo in there changes after some time?
    That leaked Positivity Challenge?
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    None of the above. I'm not being gloom and doom, only I don't think it's going to be that big. (And some of these ideas are off the table, anyway, at least for the near future.) I was going for spiral stairs, but that isn't something you could spend much time playing.

Maybe the attaction system, since you could spend a lot of time editing your existing Sims, and you could also call it a tool. However, you'd have to assume that game changers had loads of screenshots of the menu or method for editing attraction, since the mysterious something had to be removed from many of their videos. (Personally, I think an attraction system would be boring, but I almost never play couples.)
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited November 2018
    Real babies
    I just thought about it. What if they added multiplayer :/ wouldn't be a feature I'd use. But I guess they can't call that small
  • Options
    CerealmaniacCerealmaniac Posts: 24 Member
    It's probably new stairs.

Small for most people, but absolutely alters the way some lots would be built.
  • Options
    SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    Improved personalities
    I hope for improved babies but thats too big.
    I think it will be improved personalities. You can choose what the fave colour, music, and food is. It wont have impact on the game tho.

When is the next maxis monthly again? they will announce it there righty?

also i ecpect:
    This will be a let down to the community. Kate said its small and we should not get hyped too much. This time it was really just us raising expectations.
    If this hype is somebodys fault its really ours and of course of the one who said „its going to be game chainging“ and „people will lose their minds“
    It think what they will add is prob so small we would not even thing about it. Nothing of the above could happen eventhough many want it
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Real babies
    Because it's "small but fun" and could make us "lose our mind" :D:s
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    DopieDopeSimDopieDopeSim Posts: 84 Member
    Color wheel
    Don’t really think we’re getting it. But a color wheel would be awsome! If we get a color wheel I can finally use ea objects. Nothing matches as of now.. makes me crazy
  • Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    None of these things. I think we're getting ponds and that's why they postponed the terrain-tool update for this month.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    CAW
    CAW seems to fit, plus I really, really need it to be CAW.
  • Options
    Real babies
    Eliharb wrote: »
    None of these things. I think we're getting ponds and that's why they postponed the terrain-tool update for this month.

That would be nice to have those back again.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited November 2018
    I'm almost positive its not a burglar. Like bonbon said, someone said they played with it a lot, almost more than get famous itself.

Its a new feature definitely, not an Npc, so don't get your hopes up.

That being said, someone pointed out that the world icons are quite small now, could be nothing, but a create a world ala sims 2 would be fantastic.
    Post edited by Zeldaboy180 on
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Cars
    I have no idea.
    I doubt it's burglars because Pixilade said it was a feature he played with more than the Get Famous features.
    Burglars aren't something you play with. They tend to surprise you.

Maybe it's a world editing feature?
    Whatever it is, it sounds like something cool, if its as interesting as a new expansion pack.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    CAW
    I'm changing my vote to burglars. Not just NPCs, but playable.
    It's not cars, people.
  • Options
    Real babies
    IceyJ wrote: »
    I'm changing my vote to burglars. Not just NPCs, but playable.

That would be awesome. Especially if we could get caught and got gtw jail.

My one toddler just few into a child and randomly received the klepto trait so if that is the case I know what's she's doing in the future.
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Well it's something connected with ideas of being a celebrity and rich. Giving poor sims the option to break into homes would fit and also be so fun. Perhaps they are giving certain sims the ability to be burglars. That would also explain how he said he played with that feature more.

Stairs would make sense too since we will have mansions to build. Perhaps pixelade was building a mansion and playing with the new stair system.
  • Options
    CAW
    soko37 wrote: »
    Well it's something connected with ideas of being a celebrity and rich. Giving poor sims the option to break into homes would fit and also be so fun. Perhaps they are giving certain sims the ability to be burglars. That would also explain how he said he played with that feature more.

Stairs would make sense too since we will have mansions to build. Perhaps pixelade was building a mansion and playing with the new stair system.

Well, we don't know that for sure. One of the game changers said it had nothing to do with the pack.
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    What I think will come? Major headache, frustration, everything broken.
  • Options
    Octavie88Octavie88 Posts: 140 Member
    edited November 2018
    It's probably just ponds. Technically you can play with them by resizing them, placing them on different lots and decorating them in various themes. But I still hope that someday they'll release CASt because everything that does come in a matching set furniture wise, I don't like. And I need my colors to match exactly. I'm the type who doesn't allow furniture that's light brown in a house with dark brown furniture.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    My guess: we can stop the creation of random NPCs and force the game to take only our self-made townies.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Real babies
    I'm hoping for real babies
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    Color wheel
    I went with colour wheel, but honestly, I don't think that'll ever be a thing. It's just wishful voting on my part! I imagine CAW, Improved Personalities or an Attraction System to be on the cards. So it's probably burglars.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    What I think will come? Major headache, frustration, everything broken.

That's the most likely guess I have seen on here, yes. ;)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    CAW
    aprilrose wrote: »
    I'm hoping for real babies

That's one of the things I'm hoping for.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Real babies
    Octavie88 wrote: »
    It's probably just ponds. Technically you can play with them by resizing them, placing them on different lots and decorating them in various themes. But I still hope that someday they'll release CASt because everything that does come in a matching set furniture wise, I don't like. And I need my colors to match exactly. I'm the type who doesn't allow furniture that's light brown in a house with dark brown furniture.

I don't think it's ponds, some of the gamechangers said they played with this feature more than they played with the pack itself. Unless they made ponds very entertaining ;)
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited November 2018
    CAW
    Even though I voted CAW I don't really know why the gurus would call it a 'small' feature, unless they're downplaying it on purpose. I really want it to be burglars, but hey it could be anything really. What is a 'small' feature for the gurus but means a lot for us players? I have no clue. I voted CAW because we really need a world editing tool. But there's so much it could be - it's most likely something we haven't thought of, because that's what EA usually gives us, something we haven't even asked for. LOL
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---