Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Both of these builds are AMAZING. Gave you a rec for each!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Chateau Riona is such a very grand, stately, elegant and very detailed build! :) Each aspect of the build, from the very grand exterior design of the building, to the very creatively designed landscaping and such very special furnishing of the interior looks so very nice! The colour schemes of each of the rooms. and the patterning of the walls and floors looks so very special! It looks so very nice that each bedroom has it’s own very nice colour scheme!
    It is extra great that it was a collaboration between the three of you. It is such a very grand and detailed chateau! :)

The Boca Raton is such a very detailed home! :) Each area and room in the build , both indoors and outside looks very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The furnishing of the interior looks very nice! There are many special feature areas in the home! It is a very grand Mediterranean home! :)

@rosemow, thanks so much for your detailed comments and for always supporting us on on here, much appreciated. Yes, it was a lot of fun to do the collaboration with those girls! :)
    HARLEY2 wrote: »
    Boca Raton is Beautiful. wonderful build guys.. Now this is villa I could live in..

@HARLEY2 , thank you very much and I appreciate you stopping by to post. :)
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Dear @Sandraelle , The Boca Ratón is a gorgeous Hacienda in a very beautiful Spanish style <3 You made an amazing work on it!

@AIRIS6962 , thank you very much Inma! Appreciate your nice comments. :)
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Catching up on your recent creations sweetie! Epic work! <3

@BreeMiles , thanks so much Bree, glad you stopped by. :)
    illusie wrote: »
    CHATEAU RIONA is so gorgeous! <3 Looks like you took it right out of a fairy tale.

THE BOCA RATON is beautiful! Amazing work!

@illusie, thank you so much for checking out my thread.

The collaboration was really fun to do, @romagi1 mainly did the whole architecture and a few rooms inside, @soocoolsim did the entire landscaping (still amazed at those mazes she created), and I did most all the interior spaces. Glad you liked it.

And Boca Raton was fun, but was happy to be done with it since it was such a large build.
    Both of these builds are AMAZING. Gave you a rec for each!

@60smusicluvr , thank you very much, glad you came by. :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited October 2018
    @Sandraelle

Stunning work as always I think I am going to have to break my tropical color rule for IP just this twice ( the other lot was your coastal island lot on shark's island I think it's called) as this house defo deserves to placed in that world :)

looking at the exterior first (for some reason-) I adore where/how you have placed/fitted the outside bar as I always forget mine and they end up looking plonked down where this looks meant to be and matches the rest of the outside/pool area beautifully-) The whole house is so well designed and I love the little kids pics touches in their rooms and the way you have designed the little art room with the sea view behind the easel.. I am so tempted to move my current sims in IP from their current beach home into this one or maybe i will buy it for one of the offspring so everyone can visit :)
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

Stunning work as always I think I am going to have to break my tropical color rule for IP just this twice ( the other lot was your coastal island lot on shark's island I think it's called) as this house defo deserves to placed in that world :)

looking at the exterior first (for some reason-) I adore where/how you have placed/fitted the outside bar as I always forget mine and they end up looking plonked down where this looks meant to be and matches the rest of the outside/pool area beautifully-) The whole house is so well designed and I love the little kids pics touches in their rooms and the way you have designed the little art room with the sea view behind the easel.. I am so tempted to move my current sims in IP from their current beach home into this one or maybe i will buy it for one of the offspring so everyone can visit :)

@SPARKY1922 , Thank you, I really love hearing what you think about my homes and the plans you have for using them. I usually try and fit the bbq or outdoor kitchen outside the area near the kitchen door, and it just worked to place an eat-in counter there.

Thanks so much for always popping in to comment with all nice thoughts and your cool ideas. I think having the house for one of your offspring sounds great; it will certainly have enough space for all the visitors, lol. :)
    edited November 2018
    BECKINSALE PLACE, 11/01/18
    60x60 residential lot, built at 345 Riverblossom Hills in Riverview

This was a DNA request for @becks1112 to build a contemporary/traditional legacy home in her favorite colors of blues, teals, grays and whites.

It has 6 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms (as well as 2 powder rooms) on 3 different levels with a wrap around porch. The main floor consists of a formal living room, formal dining room, open concept kitchen with large casual dining space that's open to the family room with fire place. Also on this floor is a mud room, powder room and an office/den. Upstairs is where all the bedrooms are: the master (with fireplace) and access to a balcony, the grandparents bedroom, teen girl bedroom, young girl bedroom, a boy bedroom and a nursery. The basement has a gym, hobby room, robot making room, the laundry and a large game room with pool table, darts, foosball, dominoes, arcade game, chess and lots of seating. Outdoors is a large back yard with a beautiful pool, a covered hot tub, children's play area, a bbq, pizza oven, and bar on the porch, along with dining space and lounging space. There's also a small pond and a fire pit.

The request: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16724360/#Comment_16724360
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Another great family home Sandy! What a fun and spacious backyard with lots of room for additional activities. As usual you did such a great job with the interior décor. Those blue and white cushions in the family room are pretty cool. Had to take a close up look to see what pattern you used. Nice. The master looks very modern and striking. My fav room is the girly teen bedroom. Love the beautiful combination of patterns and colours. My fav outdoor area is the sunken BBQ pit and pond. Well done with Beckinsale Place! Rec'd and downloaded :smiley:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Beckinsale Place is such a very detailed and very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home , the layout of the build and the way you have done the landscaping work looks very great! The wraparound porch is very nice. Very nice design of the pool and covered hot tub patio! It is nice that there is a pond and a fire pit nook. The design of each area both outdoors and inside is very creatively done! The furnishing of the interior is very nice! Very nice blue, grey and white colour scheme of the home, and the colour shades used for the bedrooms gives a very nice look and feel to the bedrooms.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited November 2018
    Beckinsale Place Looks amazing sweetie, your detail is always over the top! <3
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Very spacious family home inside and out! Ditto on the firepit and pond, so perfect! Love what you did with the picture in the dining room! Will have to try that! :) But my fav rooms are the green and purple girls room and the nursery! They are just so cute and adorable!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Beckinsale House is a superb and outstanding family home with beautiful landscaping, love the pool design it looks so peaceful and relaxing. Wonderful spacious interior design and the blue and white theme of the living areas really pops :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Another great family home Sandy! What a fun and spacious backyard with lots of room for additional activities. As usual you did such a great job with the interior décor. Those blue and white cushions in the family room are pretty cool. Had to take a close up look to see what pattern you used. Nice. The master looks very modern and striking. My fav room is the girly teen bedroom. Love the beautiful combination of patterns and colours. My fav outdoor area is the sunken BBQ pit and pond. Well done with Beckinsale Place! Rec'd and downloaded :smiley:

@soocoolsim , thank you Paula! Those cushions on the family room sofas had been recolored so many times, lol....couldn't decide on a pattern. And I stole your idea for cushions on the living room couch by moo'ing the "stomp", not sure it looks right though, lol. Glad you liked the teen bedroom, I love doing girly rooms. :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Beckinsale Place is such a very detailed and very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home , the layout of the build and the way you have done the landscaping work looks very great! The wraparound porch is very nice. Very nice design of the pool and covered hot tub patio! It is nice that there is a pond and a fire pit nook. The design of each area both outdoors and inside is very creatively done! The furnishing of the interior is very nice! Very nice blue, grey and white colour scheme of the home, and the colour shades used for the bedrooms gives a very nice look and feel to the bedrooms.
    The home is very nice! :)

@rosemow, thank you for very much for your detailed comments. The pond and fire pit were last minute features I added as I didn't know what to do with that side yard, lol. :)
    edited November 2018
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Beckinsale Place Looks amazing sweetie, your detail is always over the top! <3

@BreeMiles , thanks so much Bree! I love doing all the little details! LOL :)
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Very spacious family home inside and out! Ditto on the firepit and pond, so perfect! Love what you did with the picture in the dining room! Will have to try that! :) But my fav rooms are the green and purple girls room and the nursery! They are just so cute and adorable!

@romagi1 , lol about the picture in the dining room. That's the first time I recolored it so drastically, glad you liked it. I still struggle with the lack of artwork EA gave us and being able to find just the right picture for a room. Glad you liked the nursery too, as you know me, I have a hard time doing gender neutral, lol. :)
    masajo wrote: »
    Beckinsale House is a superb and outstanding family home with beautiful landscaping, love the pool design it looks so peaceful and relaxing. Wonderful spacious interior design and the blue and white theme of the living areas really pops :)

@masajo, thank you very much Christine! I always love it when requesters ask for pools, otherwise I'm sometimes stumped as to what to put in the yards, lol. :)
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Wow! What a fantastic build, @Sandraelle! I love how open the front yard is and the back is like living in paradise! Really beautiful how you outlined the plants right beside the pool with that rocky terrain paint and the dirt. It looks great! I also love the little private area with the outdoor fire pit, right next to the pond. On the inside, my favorite parts have to be the girly teen room. I'm really digging the color scheme with the pink and black! Finally, I think the recolor of the puzzle piece carpet looks great! I would've never thought to use that one, but love the patch pattern in blue like that.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    BECKINSALE PLACE looks stunning!! <3
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandraelle @romagi1 and @soocoolsim

Catching up and so much has happened so many more beautiful builds. CHATEAU RIONA is stunning and going straight into france for my (almost-) royal family of travelling sims :)

@Sandraelle
    Beckinsale Place is another wonderful build with lots of lovely bedrooms (because I always pretend I am not going to have a houseful of children and always end up doing exactly that-) Beautifully designed and furnished as always :)

edited November 2018
    Wow! What a fantastic build, @Sandraelle! I love how open the front yard is and the back is like living in paradise! Really beautiful how you outlined the plants right beside the pool with that rocky terrain paint and the dirt. It looks great! I also love the little private area with the outdoor fire pit, right next to the pond. On the inside, my favorite parts have to be the girly teen room. I'm really digging the color scheme with the pink and black! Finally, I think the recolor of the puzzle piece carpet looks great! I would've never thought to use that one, but love the patch pattern in blue like that.

@60smusicluvr , so sorry I'm just now getting to your post. Thank you so much for all your nice comments about this build, I'm so glad that you like it. I think the teen girl's room is my fav too as I like pink and black together as well. Yeah, kinda weird how I ended up with that pattern for the puzzle rug, lol. Thanks again for stopping by and taking the time to comment. :)
    illusie wrote: »
    BECKINSALE PLACE looks stunning!! <3

@illusie, thank you so much, I'm glad you like it. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top