Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can I force the "Oh my Ghost!" opportunity, or how can I force a ghost sim to eat Ambrosia?

I've honestly tried everything. It's driving me insane.

I use Mods.

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2018
    Not enough info in your question,you are going insane and using mods I got..but what is the situation of the ghost in game...premade in a community cemetary??...already buried at a home you live at?? a ghost you found out and about you want as a family member and want revived??? Is it already a family member??
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    edited November 2018
    You CAN force an opportunity using NRAAS's Master Controller, and I would guess you need the extra cheats module that goes with it. Click on the sim you want to give the opportunity, and it's on the Basic menu for MC. You can look in "Opportunity" and "Opportunity by Category." You can also have it give you a random opportunity with the third option if you ever want to do that. I think it will only list opportunities your sim is eligible to do, so if there is a prerequisite for "Oh My Ghost," the one you need to do first should show up on one of those two lists. I think there ISN'T a prerequisite for it, but I only did it once way back when the game first came out, so I don't know/remember much. I think you just have to have had a close (not sure how close) relationship with the dead sim, and the opportunity comes within a few days of the death.

If doing the opportunity isn't really the point, then @CravenLestat 's your man with the answers. :)
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited November 2018
    @KatNip If you use MC (you probably need MC cheats as well), it's under Basic - Opportunity. I can't remember the details now because I am out of game but it is pretty easy to find.

Edit to add: I see @suzses beat me to it :D
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,065 Member
    Not enough info in your question,you are going insane and using mods I got..but what is the situation of the ghost in game...premade in a community cemetary??...already buried at a home you live at?? a ghost you found out and about you want as a family member and want revived??? Is it already a family member??

@CravenLestat Sorry for the confusion!

The ghosts are the fathers of my Sim, both of which who died of old age. Their graves are currently on the family home, and she [their daughter] is very close to both of them.
    suzses wrote: »
    You CAN force an opportunity using NRAAS's Master Controller, and I would guess you need the extra cheats module that goes with it. Click on the sim you want to give the opportunity, and it's on the Basic menu for MC. You can look in "Opportunity" and "Opportunity by Category." You can also have it give you a random opportunity with the third option if you ever want to do that. I think it will only list opportunities your sim is eligible to do, so if there is a prerequisite for "Oh My Ghost," the one you need to do first should show up on one of those two lists. I think there ISN'T a prerequisite for it, but I only did it once way back when the game first came out, so I don't know/remember much. I think you just have to have had a close (not sure how close) relationship with the dead sim, and the opportunity comes within a few days of the death.

If doing the opportunity isn't really the point, then @CravenLestat 's your man with the answers. :)
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @KatNip If you use MC (you probably need MC cheats as well), it's under Basic - Opportunity. I can't remember the details now because I am out of game but it is pretty easy to find.

Edit to add: I see @suzses beat me to it :D

Thank you guys! I will be trying that now. <3

• KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,065 Member
    Thank you! Installing MC Cheats helped a ton!
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    So glad that worked for you! :)
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread