Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff pack renders on the main menu screen, yay or nay?

2...Next

Comments

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Yes, I'd like to have them on my main menu screen!
    I don't mind them. I do wish they would cycle through all of the packs rather than just showing the most current one though.

I also wished for that in sims 3, as the new loading screens were something I always looked forward to. Luckily, there was a mod for it I believe.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited March 2018
    Really hope they'll make them change constantly (depending on how much packs you own, only one will only show one) and add stuff pack renders. Can't stand looking at the same render everytime.
    a256aFi.gif
  • PeanutButterSims2002PeanutButterSims2002 Posts: 104 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    As it currently stands, the main menu only changes when installing a new game pack or an expansion pack, but not stuff packs. I've noticed that every stuff pack has a amazing render that would fit perfectly on the main menu, and it's simply a waste that they're not used anywhere in the game.

Some examples I made:

Movie Hangout Stuff
    WARvcgd.jpg

Backyard Stuff
    et1dG3M.jpg

Vintage Glamour Stuff
    C5nxH8G.jpg

Laundry Day Stuff
    xnCwosq.jpg

So what do you guys think? Do you want them on the main menu screen or no?

Is the download available now? :smiley:
  • PeanutButterSims2002PeanutButterSims2002 Posts: 104 Member
    Really hope they'll make them change constantly (depending on how much packs you own, only one will only show one) and add stuff pack renders. Can't stand looking at the same render everytime.

There is a mod that makes renders from past DLC to play in the Main Screen (only if you want mods in you game :smile: )
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Not sure if this counts as necro, but from yesterday's console patch note:
    The Main Menu is important - you can start a new game, resume an existing game, see what packs you have, check the control scheme and… that's about it. Turns out that you wanted to do more, so how about switching which pack background you see? While on the Main Menu simply press Left or Right on the Right Stick to cycle through the backgrounds from The Sims 4 game and some of the packs you have installed. Best thing, your preferred background will be there the next time you return to the Main Menu.

Are we getting that for PC aswell ? Please say yes.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    I like them!