Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight November 2nd- A week on The Sims forums

EA_DavidEA_David Posts: 282 EA Community Manager
Sul Sul everyone!

I hope everyone had a great week, and that you're enjoying the hype train over on the Get Famous countdown thread!

ts4-ep06-reveal-lifts-04-002.png.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.png
The image is from our Meet Venessa story, you can click the links to take a look if you missed it!
Part 1
Part 2

Just so everyone knows, the planned Get Famous:Fame & Reputation stream has been moved to just after the upcoming Maxis Monthly, make sure you check out the double stream on Tuesday. Click this link to see your local time for the event.

Have a fantastic weekend, and of course be sure to give any callouts or feedback below.
Post edited by EA_David on

Comments

• KristaErykahKristaErykah Posts: 15 Member
    IM READY!!!! *spongebob’s voice*
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Can’t believe I’m already mentioned here and I’ve only been on here for a month! I don’t think words can ever sum up how thankful I am!!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    Can’t believe I’m already mentioned here and I’ve only been on here for a month! I don’t think words can ever sum up how thankful I am!!

@AriaMad2 Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy it here. :)
    #Team Occult
  • LoveeBriiLoveeBrii Posts: 34 Member
    I cant WAIT for this new Get Famous pack! I don't play as much as I mostly build lots and rooms, but this pack will for sure entice me to play more. ESPECIALLY if I can help my sim reach celebrity status!! Happy simming everyone!
    <3 Origin ID: LoveeBrii
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    AriaMad2 wrote: »

@AriaMad2 Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy it here. :)
    Thanks! I absolutely love it here!!

F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • alimarie_09alimarie_09 Posts: 2 New Member
    I can't wait to play this, I'm so beyond excited!
  • Sharebear67Sharebear67 Posts: 26 Member
    I also can't wait to play this. This expansion looks so much fun.
  • SnookatSnookat Posts: 17 Member
    this is going to be so awesome to play!!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    EA_David wrote: »
    Sul Sul everyone!

I hope everyone had a great week, and that you're enjoying the hype train over on the Get Famous countdown thread!

ts4-ep06-reveal-lifts-04-002.png.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.png
    The image is from our Meet Venessa story, you can click the links to take a look if you missed it!
    Part 1
    Part 2

Just so everyone knows, the planned Get Famous:Fame & Reputation stream has been moved to just after the upcoming Maxis Monthly, make sure you check out the double stream on Tuesday. Click this link to see your local time for the event.

Have a fantastic weekend, and of course be sure to give any callouts or feedback below.

Thanks for highlighting my Countdown Thread. I enjoy doing these for all packs that come out.