Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited October 2018
    IE came installed with my version of Windows 10, but it is hidden. I use Chrome and Edge. I just opened IE and there are items in my temp internet files. I doubt we can change setting Edge as the default browser for the launcher. You may be able to find a discussion on this in the technical section of the forum. I have never experienced difficulty signing in from the game menu. I bypass the launcher if I am not installing any items.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    We never have a problem with people posting questions here. We changed the name of the thread a long time ago to add "and Sales Help" so people would feel comfortable posting questions not directly related to the DD.

That being said, you may get more responses creating your own post in the Store section.

I don't know if you get simpoints for the expansion purchases through Origin. There is an option listed in the store to spend $35 and get Monte Vista and 1900 simpoints. I believe that was how I purchased Monte Vista years ago.

Related to your question about the value. Hidden Springs was released in 2011 which is when I bought it. Monte Vista was released in 2013. I think Origin is using bundling, similar to other retailers, to increase the appeal of buying Monte Vista by including Hidden Springs basically for free.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,087 Member
    Current Deal

216 ) Ruffled Romper / 30 / 45 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

217 ) Palm Light / 15 / 15 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Villa; Island Escape Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

218 ) Show Stopping Style- Tie-cklace Jacket / 28 / 45 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

219 ) Lit Floral Lamp / 30 / 41 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sweet Escape Nursery; April 2011 Compilation

220 ) Food Sample Sculpture / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 220, # 520)

221 ) Tropi-Con FauxFrond / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 221, # 237)

222 ) T-Shirt over Tank / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

223 ) Barbeque Grill Chest / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Nautical Living
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 779)

224 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 560 / 1540 / 64% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 552 but less than # 289)

225 ) Storybook Bathroom Set / 102 / 228 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 135 but less than # 81, # 646)

226 ) Taintless Window by BahHaus / 28 / 100 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 226, # 675)

227 ) Tough as Nails Teen / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wretched Threads; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

228 ) Ivana / 27 / 42 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Savvy; Oh My Goth! Compilation

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    SinYangSinYang Posts: 16 Member
    > @Netjera said:
    > In an unrelated question, which I ask here because so many folks are interested in deals, and I wasn't really sure *where* to ask: Does anyone know whether you get simpoints for expansion purchases through Origin?
    >
    > I've been looking to get Hidden Springs and Monte Vista for a while now. I've been eyeing them on the Sims 3 site, where Hidden Springs is 2000 sp, and Monte Vista is $19.99 and includes 100 sp. I'm thinking that the Worlds Bundle through Origin is a better deal - $19.99 for both of them, plus includes the Chocolate Fountain (Daily Deal #337, 125/545sp), but was wondering if 1) I was missing something about the value; 2) If Origin purchases are redeemed for extra sp; 3) If I was missing anything else?
    >
    > Thanks in advance and sorry if this is the wrong place to mention it. I'm just trying to figure out the best deal, the most simpoints, and the effect on the Chocolate Fountain overall.

@Netjera

The Chocolate Fountain is not the one available in "Le Cirque Celebration!" set, you get the code, the store still acts like you do not own it for purposes of set CYS. It does work in-game.

Not sure if it was the "Worlds bundle or Sim points" from Origin.. one of these purchases activated "Complete Barnacle Bay" free download on that World page so worth checking that, again while you get the World + outfits, no codes, does nothing for CYS on related sets, no profile icon showing on the store either yet an Orange tick. Still a great bonus free World! mmao offered one outfit from this set which was a loss of points.

If you can find an Origin discount code that would take off some cost, even a 15% code. Still waiting on further sales myself for other Worlds.

Dragon Valley Gold from Origin, instantly adds the free points at the store once you download, you may get issues with IE like I did, clearing the history cache will fix it.

Aurora Skies Gold on 20% mmao offers no points though you get the 'Learning centre venue, baby items' etc, I looked at Standard deducting the points for the venue, Gold seemed like a good idea with discount of course, the machine will not pester like Sunlit Tides Standard constantly offering Gold deals on the World you own. I have seen better deals @23 or 27%

Current findings over the last two months or so. :)
  • Options
    @SinYang - It is great to have posts from people who are currently purchasing items. I haven't made any purchases since 2014 when the store stopped creating new content and I "owned" the store.

• Options
    > @Me1620 said:
    > @SinYang - It is great to have posts from people who are currently purchasing items. I haven't made any purchases since 2014 when the store stopped creating new content and I "owned" the store.

Looking back on old forum posts for any information that would help, it does seem like in earlier times there were more great deals like mmao running for 7 hrs +much higher percentage off, the ad points. Missed the boat, still the static DDs, cascade offer much saving thanks to your work @Me1620 and other members, I recall watching perhaps one ad on purchase in 2015, lol if only I had stayed on.
  • Options
    NetjeraNetjera Posts: 169 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    We never have a problem with people posting questions here. We changed the name of the thread a long time ago to add "and Sales Help" so people would feel comfortable posting questions not directly related to the DD.

That being said, you may get more responses creating your own post in the Store section.

I don't know if you get simpoints for the expansion purchases through Origin. There is an option listed in the store to spend $35 and get Monte Vista and 1900 simpoints. I believe that was how I purchased Monte Vista years ago.

Related to your question about the value. Hidden Springs was released in 2011 which is when I bought it. Monte Vista was released in 2013. I think Origin is using bundling, similar to other retailers, to increase the appeal of buying Monte Vista by including Hidden Springs basically for free.

@Me1620 : Thanks! I've tried to follow the link for the $35 bundle of Monte Vista, and it goes to the Origin store, but I can't find that specific bundle. I think they may have pulled it.

I guess it doesn't matter much, the two world bundle is still a better deal, even without extra Simpoints.

@SinYang : I had no idea there were two different chocolate fountains. Or are they the same fountain - Aims Co. Choc-o-Falls Fountain - but you don't get credit for owning the item, even though it comes with the set? (I've noticed that a lot. I'll get something as part of a set, but then it doesn't tell me that I own the individual item. I think I may have even double bought things in the past because of that. grr)

I already own Dragon Valley, Midnight Hollow and Roaring Heights. (I have credit for the gold version of Dragon Valley, although I don't remember ever buying it.) Unfortunately, I didn't buy the gold version of Midnight Hollow, and there doesn't appear to be any other way to get the toy shop venue. >. <

I think I'm going to spring for the Worlds Bundle for $19.99 and see what happens. It's a good deal and less than paying sp for it. Hidden Springs is 2k sp which amounts to $20 all by itself, plus you get Monte Vista and the Chocolate Fountain. Then I'll see if I get extra sp, and I'll watch for Barnacle Bay, as you suggested. Beyond that, I'll keep trolling the MMAO for the others - I recently saw Lucky Palms on it, but it was only an 11% discount so I passed. Now I'm wondering if I made the right decision. Sunlit Tides is actually on the DD, so I plan on just grabbing that there.
  • Options
    One of the references I have says that neither Show Stopping Styles, nor Seeing Stars is eligible for CYS. Can anyone confirm this? It doesn't say that on the product page, and I'm trying to decide whether to buy the current DD. Thanks!
  • Options
    Here's something I'm wondering: Does timing matter for the purposes of CYS? I'll provide an example for clarification.

Here is the information for the cascade for Front Row Center Bedroom & Wretched Threads

* Front Row Center Bedroom & Wretched Threads, 76/1600 sp, 95%
    - DD# 760: You Spin My Time (7/25 sp)
    - DD# 807: Hit the Bookshelf (31/75 sp)
    - DD# 227: Tough as Nails Teen (26/75sp)
    - DD# 250: Front Row Center Bedroom (12 sp)
    - DD# 376: Front Row Center + Wretched Threads (free)

Now, this cascade starts on DD760. I understand that needs to be purchased before 250, as without it, 250 will not be complete enough to reach the 12sp price. However, since we are earlier in the DD and I was trying to be expedient, I rearranged the purchases like this:

* Front Row Center Bedroom & Wretched Threads, 76/1600 sp, 95%
    - DD# 227: Tough as Nails Teen (26/75sp)
    - DD# 760: You Spin My Time (7/25 sp)
    - DD# 807: Hit the Bookshelf (31/75 sp)
    - DD# 250: Front Row Center Bedroom (12 sp)
    - DD# 376: Front Row Center + Wretched Threads (free)

Will it change the CYS value if I buy Tough as Nails first? I know that people say to buy the least expensive item first to activate CYS, but I'm not sure why. Does the order in which things are purchased affect the CYS calculation?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Netjera wrote: »
    One of the references I have says that neither Show Stopping Styles, nor Seeing Stars is eligible for CYS. Can anyone confirm this? It doesn't say that on the product page, and I'm trying to decide whether to buy the current DD. Thanks!

I am seeing the message that neither are eligible for CYS. You have to be logged in to the store website to see the message.

• Options
    Here's something I'm wondering: Does timing matter for the purposes of CYS? .....

Will it change the CYS value if I buy Tough as Nails first? I know that people say to buy the least expensive item first to activate CYS, but I'm not sure why. Does the order in which things are purchased affect the CYS calculation?

I have often wondered myself if the first item discount applied. A long time ago I posted a question asking if it was still valid. The response was that it was still valid. It has been a long time since I have personally been able to see the effect of purchasing one item on the CYS.

The information on page 1 of this thread on CYS has been quoted from the earlier DD threads. I am not so certain the first item discount applies because while players give the formula for first item discount, the formula to calculate the CYS after the first item is purchased does not take it into account.
    The basic rule for working out the CYS price is (Set Price*.9)-(Item Cost*.9) rounded up to the nearest 5sp.

A few post back, I calculate your CYS on Best of 2012. The formula (Set Price*.9)-(Item Cost*.9) gave a fairly accurate estimate to your actual CYS.

The CYS information from page 1 states
    If you buy the first item in a set at full price, your discount is equal to (10% of the Set Price) - (10% of the item cost).

The first item discount for Front Row Center Bedroom & Wretched Threads would be:
    25 sp item - 160-2.5= 157.5
    75 sp item - 160-7.5= 152.5 (75 sp is the price of tough as nails)

The difference between the two is only approximately 5 sp.

Again, I have not bought anything recently. If anyone can tell us the value of your CYS after buying the first item, that would be helpful.

• Options
    rnramey wrote: »
    202 ) Bayside Kitchen / 494 / 499 / 1% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Bayside Set; 3 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD, but note the deal only is a 1% savings
    I have a question about this - is this deal not eligible for CYS? We have about 19 minutes left, and I wanted to see what my price would be with CYS, so I waited till it was on the deal to check. However, I'm not showing credit for ANY of the items I've purchased for this set - and I have a few: NordiChop, Light Bulb Sconce, Williams Sconce and Excessinator Stove. Why isn't it showing credit for any of them ON THE PRODUCT PAGE? (Not the Daily Deal page?) Bayside Kitchen shows as being 494 sp on the deal, and there are NO checkmarks on any of the items I've individually purchased, even though when I go to the item product pages, they are marked as owned.
    @Netjera this set is eligible for CYS, if it doesn't show that you own items but do try logging out and back into your account, sometimes it helps. Otherwise it may require a call to customer disservice.

@angeljess26 - forgot to say thanks for this! Thanks!
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited October 2018
    @Netjera you're welcome. For the choc-o-falls fountain it is one item with two different reference numbers, same item it just gets confused when you purchase the one included in the set of worlds. If you buy the worlds and want CYS credit for the fountain the only way to do so is a call to customer disservice (and even sometimes they won't do anything).
    @Me1620 I think we always said buy the cheapest item first simply because if something wasn't on sale it was the cheapest way to kick in CYS, the math on the other may tell a different story.
    Post edited by angeljess26 on
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Current Deal

229 ) Foster The Strife Shirt Outfit / 38 / 61 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

Upcoming Deals

230 ) Forest Curtains / 23 / 61 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

231 ) Demeter's End Table / 20 / 41 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 356, # 396 but less than # 844)

232 ) Drifter's Desire / 567 / 714 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 33, same as # 712 but less than # 577, # 897)

233 ) Island Escape Compilation / 1176 / 2400 / 51% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 833, # 582 but less than # 828)

234 ) Tropical Leaves of Repose / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 733)

235 ) Nautical Living / 627 / 990 / 37% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7 pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 35, # 800, # 42)

236 ) Waning Moon / 819 / 1780 / 54% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 236, # 823)

237 ) Tropi-Con FauxFrond / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 221)

238 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 204 / 545 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 116 but less than # 971)

239 ) Everyday Teens Collection / 884 / 1219 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Atomic Jack Planet Attack Pinball Machine is also included in Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 478 but less than # 45)

240 ) Haute Hip Curtain Collection V.2 / 45 / 77 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    @Netjera you're welcome. For the choc-o-falls fountain it is one item with two different reference numbers, same item it just gets confused when you purchase the one included in the set of worlds. If you buy the worlds and want CYS credit for the fountain the only way to do so is a call to customer disservice (and even sometimes they won't do anything).
    @Me1620 I think we always said buy the cheapest item first simply because if something wasn't on sale it was the cheapest way to kick in CYS, the math on the other may tell a different story.

You know, this made me think of something else. I'm looking at the Drifter's Desire set, and it says to buy the Hidden Treasures Dining Table on the DD because it's 40/43sp. That, apparently causes Drifter's Desire to become 415/714? That seems like an awful big jump to me from one item that's under 100sp. I'm wondering how that actually works, because it can't be 90% of the full set sp - 90% of the item sp (642.6 - 38.7 = 603.9)? Also, why wouldn't you just buy any other item that isn't on the DD, if it's cheaper? For example, the Caged Light Lamp is only 25 sp to purchase. If all you're trying to do is activate CYS, why not choose that one?

I think I'm still confused a little.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Current Deal

240 ) Haute Hip Curtain Collection V.2 / 45 / 77 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip

Upcoming Deals

241 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Rivited and Rustic Oven Fume / 15 / 25 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

242 ) Best of 2010 Collection / 2940 / 5400 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Ultra Lounge Study Set; Ultra Lounge Living Set; Ultra Lounge Dining Set; Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Bath; Ultra Lounge Kitchen and Bath; Wilderness Dreaming; Full Interior Castle Set; Tiki Dinig Room Set; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Asian Fusion, Bayside Bathroom Set; Panda & Friends; Worldly Goodies; The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc.

243 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Compactor / 29 / 81 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

244 ) Serenity Retreat / 589 / 1539 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 690, but less than # 643, # 100 )

This is a one-hour deal
    245 ) Made for Two Loveseat / 34 / 81 / 58% / 1 hour
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

246 ) Blooming Flower Door / 58 / 84 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 125)

247 ) Choppy Haircut for Boys / 20 / 50 / 60% / 2 hours

248 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 459 / 1377 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 248, # 816, # 277)

249 ) Let the Sunshine in Window / 38 / 99 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Living; June 2011 Compilation

250 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 113 / 450 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 250, # 188, # 621, # 464)

251 ) Le Cirque Esprit- Just A Hare Carousel Spring Rider / 32 / 122 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Esprit; Le Cirque Celebration!

252 ) Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection / 406 / 1540 / 74% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 514 but less than # 393)

253 ) Booty Heel / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

• Options
    edited November 2018
    @SinYang - You were right. I bought the World's Bundle for $19.99, got Hidden Springs and Monte Vista. Even though it's not showing in my account, the download link has been triggered for "Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure!" on it's product page. I never would've seen it, if I hadn't been looking at Mother Brassbeard's Washbasin on the DD, and trying to trace it through all of its sets. When I linked to the Barnacle Bay page from the Washbasin, it kept giving me a 404, but after I looked for it in the world's list, I found it, and it had been activated for me.

That's an awesome thing. Thanks for the heads-up!
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    @Me1620 and @rnramey (and everyone else who's contributed to this thread over the years), I thought I should finally post here to say thank you so much for all your work. A little over one rotation in, I've bought a huge pile of store stuff that I'd never really thought about before. This thread and the spreadsheet have made everything so much easier for me to navigate, and of course a lot cheaper too. Combining all the information here with @Merelhyn's thread about the cheapest way to own sets has meant I could get a lot more content than I thought. (Plus, I absolutely love a good spreadsheet.)

I also wanted to say that I'd be happy to list my CYS prices as they exist now, if anyone's interested in the information. Most of them look pretty straightforward, with the usual 90% of price minus 90% of the full cost of what I own, but a few are a bit wonky. And between crossover items and a couple of MMAO deals, I own a few things from sets that I haven't been actively pursuing.

Anyway, this is a wonderful resource, and I'm so glad people are still maintaining it.
  • Options
    MerelhynMerelhyn Posts: 370 Member
    I don't know when I'll come back more regularly, things are wonky here, but just so you know, I'm trying to track and list all the sets which didn't follow strictly the 90%-90% rule.
  • Options
    @Netjera Just like @angeljess26 mentioned on the Fountain, different store ids, in this case there is 3 or maybe more, Barnacle Bay which links 404, Complete Barnacle Bay then another for Complete Barnacle Bay probably Origin version.

@Me1620 I had forgot about 'Worldly Goodies' after taking Imperial Zen dd this was enough to push over into green download @ #242 for best 2010 plus World comp, even Ultra Lounge 2010, any other related sets are greatly reduced such as featured sets. Possibly @ 75% or more of store complete.
  • Options
    SinYang wrote: »
    @Netjera Just like @angeljess26 mentioned on the Fountain, different store ids, in this case there is 3 or maybe more, Barnacle Bay which links 404, Complete Barnacle Bay then another for Complete Barnacle Bay probably Origin version.

Yeah, it's very confusing. It's also not showing up in my purchases, either, even though I've downloaded it. Which has me a little worried. If something goes wrong, I may never be able to get back to it, if it's not in my purchases.
  • Options
    Current Deal

253 ) Booty Heel / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals

254 ) Glitter and Glam Bedroom / 400 / 401 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 428, # 137)

255 ) Mother Brassbeard's Birdbath / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure; Quaint Cottage Collection

256 ) Animal Friends Ceiling Lamp / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

257 ) Tiki Living Room Set / 152 / 220 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 475 but less than # 301)

258 ) Regal Living Dining Room Set / 230 / 244 / 6% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 753)

259 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Towel Stackomatic / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 564)

260 ) Happily Ever After- Village Girl Outfit / 19 / 41 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

261 ) Indulgent Living / 420 / 990 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 724, # 702, # 685)

262 ) Tight Tee / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 974)

263 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Geared Clock-work Counter Island / 34 / 68 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

264 ) Formidable Suit / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours

265 ) You Spin My Time / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 760 but same as # 500)

• Options
    I have two quick questions - sorry!

Is there anywhere I can go to see a list of the full sp price of items? After you've purchased them, SPV isn't shown, and the DD spreadsheet doesn't have all of the items in the store (of course). I'm trying to get value for some things I purchased before finding the DD Stalkers.

Also, does anyone know what's included with Roaring Heights Gold? On the full store list, Boardwalk is marked as being part of it, but it's not listed in the description for Roaring Heights Gold, and I don't seem to have downloaded any of its pieces, despite having Roaring Heights Gold.

Thanks!
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Netjera if you are logged out of the store it will show you the prices for things.
    The boardwalk venue is separate from roaring heights gold. You get simpoints (to buy the boardwalk) and some extra Boardwalk themed clothing but not the venue.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    @Netjera if you are logged out of the store it will show you the prices for things.
    The boardwalk venue is separate from roaring heights gold. You get simpoints (to buy the boardwalk) and some extra Boardwalk themed clothing but not the venue.

Thanks again!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top